Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ (22200 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Kunle Afolayan's OCTOBER 1: Critic's Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by djeezy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice pics

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Alenkakent(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Me likey

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by karferguso(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence.... lookn forward to the movie

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by ugoezeik(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
nd so? werin com b my own wen boko bois stil de on rampage . mtchewwww
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kool guy, one of the producers in nigeria.
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by murphy02(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice one
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by mrvance(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dis post jst inceased price of 1 cup of gaari for ma crib...@op nice shots...
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Orina(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Aromas: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kunle Afolayan making Africa proud 2ru Nollywood since 198gborooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by bebe2(f): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
lovveeeeee

the old school fashion on display grin
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by internetpo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cool. hitting the cinemas to go watch it right now
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by fredoooooo: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice one .. cool cool cool

Fash-Lanso , kehinde bankole and Dakore cool
Good to see uncle tunde kelani (Tk) ..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by ifeomabernard(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Waou!!! Cool
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by fredoooooo: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hahaha funke akindele and afeez oyetoro , two un serious fellow cheesy
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by garlicrey(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
cool movie
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by aboyaji(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
fredoooooo: Nice one .. cool cool cool
Fash-Lanso , kehinde bankole and Dakore cool
Good to see uncle tunde kelani (Tk) ..
Orina: .
murphy02: Nice one
Alenkakent: Me likey
djeezy: Nice pics
gen2yomi: cool
adonbilivit: more pictures or adonbilivit. lmao
MrIknowAll: cheesy
eleko1: .
chibwike: Am tired of making FP cef
plainmirror: .
Babyboy1986: They try wella.
FP things on my mind.
these bookers on our screen have been doing this since world war 2. They are drawn from war. We advice that their parents or nanny should come and identify and take them home

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Hidentity(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Despite the several wastes some Nigerians are left to see as movies in Nigeria, people like Kunle Afolayan and others still do Nigerians proud.

Excellent, I must say. That is the definition of a movie; a movie excudes class.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by piagetskinner(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Is the movie Another relative Of "half of a yellow sun"?
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice one
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by princebergz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
klem93: Segun Arinze

Opolo eye no be open eye
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by vicoloni(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kunle is now a confirmed export entity for Nigeria. We are proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lol sadiq Daba in d group pic was like "am too old for this ...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Nasa4G(f): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: Am tired of making FP cef
For your mind
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by JDelight(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Don’t b surprise to hear that I have been admitted in the hospital tomorrow, this is what I did all in the name of celebrating Independence Day of our great country NIGERIA.

In the morning I took Beater leaves {colour GREEN} as my breakfast, in the afternoon I took gari {colour WHITE} as my lunch then in the evening i took beater leaves again {colour GREEN} crying….. I know what u are thinking, u are trying to calculate to get the answer right don’t bother pls cus the answer is GREEN WHITE GREEN meaning my excretion will a beautiful colour because my country Nigeria is great Country.

So help me out by clicking on like so that I will not be admitted in the hospital ooo I beg cus I dey fear injection like aboke knife.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by adisa204(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
"great quote by WAHEED....#Change cnt be giving to you everytime""you must bring change,..****(waheed is a bus conductor @oshodi),now read the sentence again.".

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by mideoti(f): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Segun Arinze got me singing oristsafemi's...... opolo eye no be open eye.....
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by nikkypearl(f): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice one!
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by sexzskil(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
mideoti: Segun Arinze got me singing oristsafemi's...... opolo eye no be open eye.....
You so crazy galgrincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by iccydope(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
klem93: Kunle Afolayan's son
This lil dude is high.. Trust me,I knw what I'm seeing grin
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Y does yomi fash look so old
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by thandii1: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
JDelight: Don’t b surprise to hear that I have been admitted in the hospital tomorrow, this is what I did all in the name of celebrating Independence Day of our great country NIGERIA.

In the morning I took Beater leaves {colour GREEN} as my breakfast, in the afternoon I took gari {colour WHITE} as my lunch then in the evening i took beater leaves again {colour GREEN} crying….. I know what u are thinking, u are trying to calculate to get the answer right don’t bother pls cus the answer is GREEN WHITE GREEN meaning my excretion will a beautiful colour because my country Nigeria is great Country.

So help me out by clicking on like so that I will not be admitted in the hospital ooo I beg cus I dey fear injection like aboke knife.

too dry man haba angry undecided..
Re: Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ by akpumping7720(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kunle Afolayan, Saheed Balogun and Funke Akindele are very creative. Kudos to them. We are getting there. We hope dis movie will be an interesting one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha, Ella, KimOprah, SirDee, Mercy Up For Possible Eviction Sunday / Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022 / What's Your Most Anticipated Movie Of 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.