Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,308 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried (1221 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
i have noticed lots of men who had flat bellies suddenly grow pot bele overnight just after getting married, and this flabberwhelms me.
I begin to wonder what's it in marriage that made this men grow pot bellies suddenly, what are they eating that they didn't eat as bachelor's.
please share your thoughts so the single guys here will know how to avoid this in the near future

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Mutuwa(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Peace of mind,good s*x,good meals. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Overeating. Overdrinking. Unhealthy lifestyle with the deceit that it is a sign of good living. Its very common for such men to have diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa: Peace of mind,good s*x,good meals. wink
I know lots of single guys who enjoy all these but still have that lizard stomach

1 Like

Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by sexybash(f): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Good food, feeling of achievement
And maybe peace of mind cry kiss
If dem nor grow fat peeps go think say the wife dey suffer am
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Sophyrocks: Overeating. Overdrinking. Unhealthy lifestyle with the deceit that it is a sign of good living. Its very common for such men to have diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.

Haba wetin men do you? what about women who bloooow up after marriage?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2014
sexybash: Good food, feeling of achievement

nice dp super infectious smile wink but wrong location !
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by blueberryp: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2014
I hate men with big tommy, I would never allow my husband have such, I like 'em toned and fit!
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2014
smartchoice:

Haba wetin men do you? what about women who bloooow up after marriage?

The thread is about men and not women. Remember?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Like criously I see it a lot. I wonder y
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by KMTee(f): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
some men become lazy after they got married
those things they do before, they tend to leave for the wife to do
it's the wives who select office clothes for them, shoes and ties
pack their briefcases..
most married men stop weekend exercises after mariage.

i know of a family, both husband and wife works in bank
the husband gets home lands his asss on d sofa and watch tv
while the wife rushes to kitchen prepare dinner, selects clothes for both of them, takes care of the only child they have.
after dinner, hubby goes to bed..
early in the mrg, the wife is up, taking care of the baby, prepares fruits for the hubby and hersef, prepares bath for the hubby too
thereafter wakes d hubby to take his bath and prepare for work.

now, the hubby is fat with protruded belly while the wife maintain size 10 and looking hot
pple would now say haaa, marriage is good o, ur wife is taking care of u... and u are getting obese by the day

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
blueberryp: I hate men with big tommy, I would never allow my husband have such, I like 'em toned and fit!

Same here. I dnt like the sight of a big tummy on a man. A Portruding tummy for a man is a ticking time bomb on his health.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
sexybash: Good food, feeling of achievement
lolz... i think i believe wit u.
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
i think is rest of mind, no need to get ur hands on d cookies again...
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
rozzay: Like criously I see it a lot. I wonder y
rest of mind my dear. grin
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: rest of mind my dear. grin
Hmmmm ok o
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by bennyrazz: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
evidence of good living cheesy
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Woged2005(f): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Little exercise, drinking Beer and eating Carbs (garri, yam, etc) after 9pm. Simple!
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmm ok o
no more midnight cripping/clubs, no more cookies, it's only u n ur wife... so it bring rest of mind n oda stuffs...
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: no more midnight cripping/clubs, no more cookies, it's only u n ur wife... so it bring rest of mind n oda stuffs...
Aiit dear if u say so
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
@topic

buhahhahahaha
Chai! Pity when a hunk becomes a pot bellied grumpy man! I don't get it and I don't like it one bit! grin

Women too. As in, it's like they let go and stop being sizzling.
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Agrika: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Age plays a major role...followed by a sedentary lifestyle....but me I prefer men with a little tummy...not papa Ajasco kinda tummy oo...but you know a little "something" to press and rub when u wan "press" that mumu button...lol
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
I have seen single men who were not fat then they suddenly become fat when they become rich. Its all about money and how they eat food and drink alcohol whether you're married or not.
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sophyrocks: Overeating. Overdrinking. Unhealthy lifestyle with the deceit that it is a sign of good living. Its very common for such men to have diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.
so u didnt know it only applies to women cheesy men only die of happy eating and good loving grin grin you will see from the posts they make on this thread cheesy
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mondisweets: so u didnt know it only applies to women cheesy men only die of happy eating and good loving grin grin you will see from the posts they make on this thread cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Grow Pot Belle After Getting Maried by shizzle11(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
feeding well, happiness/rest of mind that accompanies the gaiety of being newly married.

However truth is, having pot belly depends on individual as well as life style and not necessarily on marriage status.

op please is flabberwhelmed an english word?, i need to be sure

(1) (Reply)

True Confession: My Secret Is About To Be Blown Open... / Pls Help Me / What Business Can He Start With N50,000.00 At His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.