Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (33233 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ireneidiva(f): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is for the married and soon to be married.I know some people that stopped doing their sports, stopped hanging out and many other things because they got married.If you are married,what did you have to sacrifice or drop after you got married.And for the soon to be married,what are you ready to give up after marriage?

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Damojo: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
My love for pets. She won't allow my Lhasa spend a night in the house since we got married. The poor dog is feeling like an outcast in my vet's place without bigger dogs.....SAD!

7 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by destino24(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
undecided am not married yet. but i know am not gonna lose my smart skills to marriage. plus my obsession with computers

2nd to comment
it's a miracle!! !

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ireneidiva(f): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo: My love for pets. She won't allow my Lhasa spend a night in the house since we got married. The poor dog is feeling like an outcast in my vet's place without bigger dogs.....SAD!
Lhasa is a nice name! Lol

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by k4kenny(f): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmm. Lemme see. My maiden name, address, some degree of freedom (not that I was an outgoing person), the ability to watch tv all night long grin (in fact general interest in tv, hardly watch it these days), living space, had to port from a big comfy duplex to a tiny 2 b/r flat :-/

On the other hand I gained
A loving caring man
A cosy, happy albeit small home
2 wonderful, beautiful, amazing, heart
warming( could go on forever...) Kids cheesy
The ability to be s queen of my small home. I run tins my way cool
A renowned sense of responsibility
Also a few lbs due to childbirth embarassed

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Damojo: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
ireneidiva:
Lhasa is a nice name! Lol

Lhasa apso! Google it!!

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Stegomiah: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Not yet married, but i'll av 2 drop my fathers name, my privacy 2 some extent... and i'll have to face the new challenges ahead!

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ireneidiva(f): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Damojo:

Lhasa apso! Google it!!
Ohhhhh its a kind of dog.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
My contact lens,i had to stop fooling around with my sight,my privacy and surname.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by MrsChima(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
ireneidiva: This is for the married and soon to be married.I know some people that stopped doing their sports, stopped hanging out and many other things because they got married.If you are married,what did you have to sacrifice or drop after you got married.And for the soon to be married,what are you ready to give up after marriage?

Good question.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by damiso(f): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
My love for fast food (which is a good thing for my health grin).

My love for sleeping in on Saturdays (ok that was more kids and not marriage)

My Spendthrift behaviour (still not fully cured but much better grin)

My love for over the top spicy (peppery) food cos my husband cant tolerate pepper and I got tired of making two stews.

I have also dropped my argue till I am blue in the face trait.Sometimes silence is golden wink and works better than arguing.

12 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by mumumugu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
I will drop my mumuness

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by daisyella: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
mumumugu: I will drop my mumuness
grin

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
My moving around embarassed..
Traveling was part of what I missed most..now before I travel, I Plan like 2 weeks before it. Notlike before, I just hit the road.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by ladygogo: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
My Daddy's last name.(still contemplating changing that).
My wardrobe(I love my bum shorts. My fiance is on the conservative side. so annoying)
My weekends(sleep,doing my chores whenever,cooking whenever)

Who knew being single had so many perks. grin cool

7 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Will have to start cooking and eating home made meals! Now, I can stay for 3 months without Cooking at all! angry

Will have to sharpen my "house chore" skills as fiance says he doesn't want a house help (not that he can even help much). angry

Will lose my precious privacy . cry

Will lose the ability to do whatever I want to do anytime I want to do it. Make decisions and execute them without accounting to anyone.

My beautiful and sexy last name . sad

Will drop. . . Oh Lord, too many things to drop! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by free2ryhme: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
hope say end time tinz no come here

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by cashkid18(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
end tym question cry

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
cheating
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Saraben(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
not married yet...BT I guess I will drop d husband

7 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by grandstar(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
What did i drop after getting married? My spouse!
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
lady gogo: My Daddy's last name.(still contemplating changing that).
My wardrobe(I love my bum shorts. My fiance is on the conservative side. so annoying)
My weekends(sleep,doing my chores whenever,cooking whenever)

Who knew being single had so many perks. grin cool
being married has enough perks too.
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by grandstar(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
mumumugu: I will drop my mumuness
you no get choose but to drop am. i second to that
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by chic2pimp(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yanshing Ada the house geh
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Arsenal addiction...

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Diamonddamsel: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
I lost my cry baby tendencies to become a stroung woman.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by lifestyle1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm not dropping anything! angry
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by phillycute(f): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Till then! grin
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
chic2pimp: Yanshing Ada the house geh
Re: After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? by vanitty: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
my former church was probably the hardest to let go off. Not only did I love the church, i belonged to this wonderful team (usher department)
Apart from that, nothing really i don't think.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Why Turning A Tomboy Or Tomgirl Is Self-Conflicting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.