Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness (2379 Views)

* * * Total Slaughter __007Bruce vs Iceskidd * * * / Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by willsofsteel: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2014
iTs a BAlanCe gAme...
Mv . .tIE

#DeLivery
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
geoexpress was writing a novel in my eyes....... illness killed him easily...

MVGT. - illness

1 Like

Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Geoxpress(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamaromolaeran: geoexpress was writing a novel in my eyes....... illness killed him easily...

MVGT. - illness
Lmao.....one thing is sure. Iam's vote won't stand.......lagunna take note!

Guy if u dy vex say I vote against u, in u vs Teddy, don't extend it 2 my threads. Abi me and u......wu come wack pass
Saying I'm writing a novel? Tsk

Lagunna his vote won't stand. Immature fool.
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Geoxpress:

Guy if u dy vex say I vote against u, in u vs Teddy, don't extend it 2 my threads. Abi me and u......wu come wack pass

Haha.. Geo you lie bro.. If his vote won't stand then other votes that came in your favor won't stand either grin
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Geoxpress:

Lol

to me that was a novel. ..unreadable.....
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Geoxpress(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Illness: Haha.. Geo you lie bro.. If his vote won't stand then other votes that came in your favor won't stand either grin
I don't knw if I made a mistake in brawling u......did u see his verds? It showed complete hatred! Saying my verse was a novel? Like his own is not Encyclopedias......obviouslly he's vexed due to my verd in his battle.......so his vote aint standing! And if u still argue, then Lagunna cancel the brawl.....I hate talking 2 much
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by sosiqdude(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
YoungDaNaval:

Wait ooh! Una Sure Say This Illness Na Newbie??

For example,, don't you know ibime can open a new account and use it...and call him same a newbie
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna: Closed : Geoxpress wins..

U guys should have a rematch..
Lagunna is voting over? The scoreline is 5-4 so why closing the brawl so early.. Atleast u shuda made it first to rack up 8 to 10 verds then the winner emerges.. So I suggest u reopen this thread and let the verds roll b4 I start suspecting something
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Illness: Lagunna is voting over? The scoreline is 5-4 so why closing the brawl so early.. Atleast u shuda made it first to rack up 8 to 10 verds then the winner emerges.. So I suggest u reopen this thread and let the verds roll b4 I start suspecting something

where u wan see 10 to 8 verds for this battle?
u guys dropped on tuesday and I think 2 days of voting should be enough..
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Geoxpress:
I don't knw if I made a mistake in brawling u......did u see his verds? It showed complete hatred! Saying my verse was a novel? Like his own is not Encyclopedias......obviouslly he's vexed due to my verd in his battle.......so his vote aint standing! And if u still argue, then Lagunna cancel the brawl.....I hate talking 2 much
Geo I neva said u made a mistake battling me, if somebody criticises ur verse in his verd doesn't mean in the general sense ur verse aint dope.. I suggest thats how he saw em.. Remember FYH and Jig also critcicised some of my lines and didn't gv their vote to me buh that didn't warrant me to say their vote won't stand.. I just want this brawl to end free and fair.. Then we might file for a rematch.. I'on care who wins at the end.
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna:

where u wan see 10 to 8 verds for this battle?
u guys dropped on tuesday and I think 2 days of voting should be enough..
Lagunna I suggest that's the best thing to do to initiate fairness in this brawl.. 8verds! The verse to rack up 8 verds wins.. Is that not simple??
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Geoxpress(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagunna: Closed : Geoxpress wins..

U guys should have a rematch..
Re-open the thread.......1st 2 get 8 votes.
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 03, 2014
How about I leave the thread open till eternity...

You guys should just go for a rematch and increase the level of your verses if you want more and better verds..

As far as I'm concerned this battle is closed... Thank you gentlemen.

Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Lagunna: How about I leave the thread open till eternity...

You guys should just go for a rematch and increase the level of your verses if you want more and better verds..

As far as I'm concerned this battle is closed... Thank you gentlemen.

Alrite bro.. I understand! Geo can we go on a rematch? Love to battle you again
Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2014
There is a little adjustment.. sorry guys for the inconvenience

My verd..

Mvgt: illness

Geoxpress 5 illness 5

This battle ended in a TIE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness by gottoboy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Illness:
FYH, so you don't know what it means to fall somebody? To fall Ill also means to fall sick so relate it with the healthiest condition line.. Also, haven't you heard the adage that says Silence is golden before? Pls any other person that didn't dig some of my lines should not vote. Thanks
Sorta ℓιkε an Idiom?

(1) (2) (Reply)

««~~##battle For Respect--henzekido vs Illmayor##~~»» / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2013 / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.