Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams (7231 Views)

New Video Emerges Showing Zaria Victims' Bodies Dumped On Roadside / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2014
ok
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by 2cato: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Gorgeous58: Pls ban them especially the sellers of ram at Alaba rago bus stop towards Okoko after Iyana-iba.
you live near there? I am comming to visit you.
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by 2cato: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Gorgeous58: Pls ban them especially the sellers of ram at Alaba rago bus stop towards Okoko after Iyana-iba.
you live near there? I am comming to pay you a visit.
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by lakesider(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2014
publicenemy: Aboki everywhere in the south,east and west doing business in peace....

But no southerner,westerner or easterner can do business in peace Up north.

share your experience ,tribalist.nigeria dont want pple like u.i m a southerner.i live in the north.i am sure you have never traveled outside your LG

1 Like

Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by eluquenson(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Fashola & his accomplices are not alright, does ram causes nuisance in the society?
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by kheart(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2014
publicenemy: Aboki everywhere in the south,east and west doing business in peace....

But no southerner,westerner or easterner can do business in peace Up north.

Guy abegi u don ever comot leave otutuchejili? Na question me ask
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by kheart(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2014
same law was enacted here in kaduna but who go send dem? Pple prefer buyin rams on roads side and from hawkers cos they re more cheaper than goin to d designated ram market. why ll i go zango to buy baby ram for 30k wen a hawker ll sell it 15k for me?
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by PenSniper: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2014

Because you dont buy rams or. . . ?
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by Collynzo22: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2014
ayukdaboss: Somewhere in Abuja these goats are performing their last civil duty before being sold.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1745062_1744041img20140506161815png2474a30d41358038fa26f781014d0d3f_png4c69bd0a2853dbf62b3d66ae2a74e75f
I thought as much.
Only a goat or someone who reasons like a goat will be against Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by ayukdaboss(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Collynzo22:
I thought as much.
Only a goat or someone who reasons like a goat will be against Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Sometimes I wonder how sacrificing the ram bought from those who are violating the govt laws or rather rams that are sold illegally by selling/buying them in an illegal open area can wipe sins away

The procurement of the ram itself is sinful

Anything that have to be sacrificed to d almighty at least should be procured by pure means

1 Like

Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by publicenemy(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Starbank: born by accident.

And yet I thrive.
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by Abanicwise(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
UchihaMadara: So ram is being sold by the road side?

I thought all these goats, deers, rams and antelopes I usually see on driving by were all escapees or maybe some peoples pets. They walk around with so much swagger, some don't even pay any mind to me when I'm blowing my car horn for them to truncate their majestic gait and quickly cross the road.

Also Oga Fash, are you banning ram because of the way they were eating Atiku's poster?

Please, temper justice with mercy!

Oga ,thank u, now we know, but u forget to write ur motor registration number, so dat we can easily identify it with u . cool
UchihaMadara: So ram is being sold by the road side?

I thought all these goats, deers, rams and antelopes I usually see on driving by were all escapees or maybe some peoples pets. They walk around with so much swagger, some don't even pay any mind to me when I'm blowing my car horn for them to truncate their majestic gait and quickly cross the road.

Also Oga Fash, are you banning ram because of the way they were eating Atiku's poster?

Please, temper justice with mercy!

Oga ,thank u, now we know, but u forget to write ur motor registration number, so dat we can easily identify it with u .
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by brothers(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yomieluv: Where should they sell it,inside the office?

If the ban is reinforced because of Sallah,then the LASG is on a long thing,because its implementation won't be effective.

@ bolded classiness is next to Godliness
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by gbaskiboy: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
boombay:
undecided

your bombom bigger than Bombay!grin
picture or adobilivit
Re: LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams by gbaskiboy: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abbey2sam: I'm sleeping pls....

i will comment in the morning
I recommend u see alagba TB for help

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC May Also Be Manipulating Nairaland "Likes" / Jubril: Official Microsoft Website Buhari Palm Fingerprints Have Changed / Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.