Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) (49505 Views)

SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ghettodreamz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
jcflex:

I concor.

bt wait o, are u d real person on ya profile pic,

nw following u, kindly ff back
#teamfollowback

You see naked body, you dey follow sharperly cheesy
Na so you like d thing reach?
God no go let you do follow ...follow, so tay you carry am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lilimax: grin

Let them contest, who knows they might win.

Of course
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: And he couldn't shave his beards? He looks like an islamic cleric.
It could be strategic due to his targeted audience smiley
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
This dude wants to represent my constituency. ..I care less if he wins or not, afterall the so called real politicians have done close to nothing to improve the wellbeing of the people they represent.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by roufy235(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
What a clownish strategy. First, he's running for Kwara house and not governorship or Presidency, doing online campaign may not be effective for a parliamentary seat in Kwara State. He should be more local. Yes more local and appeal to Kwarans and not some elite fans.Anyway, I laugh at these entertainers that have turned political office into a joke and mockery. I can't imagine having the parliament filled with entertainers.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Waspy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na politics be the very nao ooo. Till them decentralize them bank acct.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by sexzskil(f): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
What is it with Nigerian so-called celebrities now going into politics? Chaiiiiii!!!! Even clueless, dumbstars too are running for public offices, this is one of the biggest reasons Nigeria is a joke that will soon be no more. Let me laugh over this gringringrin
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by UnknownT: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
jcflex:

I concor.

bt wait o, are u d real person on ya profile pic,

nw following u, kindly ff back
#teamfollowback
Don't get it rwisted bro, is there anything 'special' in someone following another person on Nairaland. As in I have seen some peeps ask people to follow them back like you just did and I get confused each time. I hope to know pls, if u wouldn't mind telling me oh!
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by jcflex(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
ghettodreamz:

bros soft peder, if dat d reason I ff her, will I ask her.
never hurriedly jump into conclusion.
have a nice day.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by smartoliver(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yeeeha!youthful politics,very good for our country..)ou don hit my car.Oyinbo rekpete

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by sexzskil(f): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Walai u no well cheesygrin
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
abeg 9ja no get ppl wey dey read politic for skool?
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
waiting for Pasuma and saheed osupa posters

sipping Orijin

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Mubby4luv(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
.. senseless comment from a girl. undecided
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Aida13: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is a pity. Even if he means well, with the kind of friends and family who will be begging for a handout or leg up, Tony "Tetuila" will just become one of the same old political criminals looting our National treasury.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ghettodreamz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2014

And all the so-called leaders who are presently occupying one political position or the other, who had campaigned with their shaven beards, what tangible and cogent changes have they effected in the lives of the common men?

It's high time Nigerians started prioritizing the core, the most important and significant qualities & characteristics to look forward to in a prospective aspirant, those that would bring about the various positive changes we so desire as people, in order to make Nigeria a GREAT nation and a BETTER nation for the collective good of all.

Beards or no beards, all we need are young, talented, vibrant and vision-minded individuals with good and huge heart for the masses (plus fear of God); who are ready to serve humanity diligently, transparently, effectively, democratically (for the people). And not those whose extrinsic reasons, aims and goals are geared towards their self-enrichment and personal gratification, at the expense of the masses suffering, wallowing and dining with poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ghettodreamz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
jcflex:

bros soft peder, if dat d reason I ff her, will I ask her.
never hurriedly jump into conclusion.
have a nice day.

I was only trying to make a joke out of it, no hard feelings bro.

Good day to you. cheesy
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by jeddyMay(f): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
camouflage: left to me he would have maintain the previous looks and emphasis more on his ideologies and what he has to offer. with this change change now i guess he should not be taken seriously any longer

#candidopinion

that might work for him in Lagos, that Kwara state with those old women. wink
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tetuila.. trying to rise on the back of APC to continue the stealing
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by popson1st: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aunty Patience u don hit my car,
Blunder repete..

Jonathan u don hit my car,
SSS repete..

Fashola u don hit my car,
Task force repete..

Shekau u don hit my car,
Boko Haram repete...

Dokubo u don hit my car,
Militant repete..

Fayose u don hit my car,
Thugs repete..

Obasanjo u don hit my car,
NSCDC repete..

Tinubu u don hit my car..
Thugs repete..

Seun Osewa u don hit my car,
Money repete..
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by onila(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
so proud of him

proudly Naija
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by popson1st: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
ebdib: WHAT HAS THIS FAILED MUSICIAN DONE FOR THR PEOPLE OF KWARA STATE AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE YOUTHS. ]

Lets consult..

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lmao... 2015 wil be a hell of year!
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Civory(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Let's see weda all these artistes will cross the primaries in their parties
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ZionJay(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
I just wonder what motivates some people to make some decisions.Its high time the electorate take their proper place in the electoral process by the asking the right questions from our politicians. Tetuila,what is your ideology,motivations,antecedents and intention? undecided
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by 1one: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aitee1:

Derived from the work "twerk"

Twerk it....

Remember now ?? grin grin

I don't see the correlation though undecided
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by gebest: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
So this boy fine small, TonyTetuila u don hit my car oyibo rekpete.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Aitee1: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

I don't see the correlation though undecided

Hehehe...see u, u don show again

Will tell mods to ban u again tongue

@quote why u dey bend mouth ni??

Abi stroke hold u for mouth??

Chilax dat was jus a sarcastic comment jor grin
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by joeace2020(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
camouflage: left to me he would have maintain the previous looks and emphasis more on his ideologies and what he has to offer. with this change change now i guess he should not be taken seriously any longer

#candidopinion

is that an nude lady i see and are you bini?
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by chinex276(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dis country is a mighty joke i swear, very soon u'll hear wizkid nd davido contesting 4 election... Imagine even julius agwu wants 2 rule a state.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by 360command: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
deor03: Is this guy not from Lagos?

How many years of his life has he spent in Kwara ?
well, me b dey think say the guy run go ghana go settle .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened / BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Set MTN Office On Fire / Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.