Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed (2300 Views)

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Because I can't imagine doing that,,I know am a sinner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by holycup(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Ofcourse we pray together.i remeber one day I was going 4 an interview she woke up very early and started b4 I even joined her.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2014
holycup: Ofcourse we pray together.i remeber one day I was going 4 an interview she woke up very early and started b4 I even joined her.
my main worry is that I get guilty conscience ,

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Spicylate(f): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2014
sometimes we do
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Spicylate: sometimes we do
what I feel is that if you are genuine about the relationship God will consent of it,,that's my religion..am not part of this hypocritic form of nigerian pastors thinking which says don't live together if u not married.wubbishh
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Unibenstudent: Because I can't imagine doing that,,I know am a sinner
Why shouldn't we pray together....
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Well, we pray sometimes not all the times,we do attend mass together though
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
Why shouldn't we pray together....
goood,good..at least some honest answers rolling in
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Priceless24(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Unibenstudent: what I feel is that if you are genuine about the relationship God will consent of it,,that's my religion..am not part of this hypocritic form of nigerian pastors thinking which says don't live together if u not married.wubbishh

So why do you have a guilty conscience about praying together? It's not about Nigerian pastors, it's about you.
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
holycup: Ofcourse we pray together.i remeber one day I was going 4 an interview she woke up very early and started b4 I even joined her.
broda if I may get you well, are you living couples life out of wedlock? *jst asking*

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by cc150615(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
* spreads mat *

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Sarimah(f): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
what do u have to say about the issue?
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Varagous(f): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2014
yes u can...... but ova the phone ofcos.
lets face it.... cohabitin is wrong even if the society dosn't frown @ it as it used to.
u cant disobey God and pray to Him in dat state. i dont fink it works dat way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Liability(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2014
i hope you always pray before you fuucck each other.

Nansense

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Varagous: yes u can...... but ova the phone ofcos.
lets face it.... cohabitin is wrong even if the society dosn't frown @ it as it used to.
u cant disobey God and pray to Him in dat state. i dont fink it works dat way.
ok but u know we can't let our relationships come between our prayer lifFe,,so I think we should pray but I dont
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Liability: i hope you always pray before you fuucck each other.

Nansense
some people do that,we live in nigeria,where things happen
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014

Nansense

liability indeed
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by barthchuks(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
we pLay together, everytime hehe

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by 100Cents: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
When una don phu.ck finish, una wan pray.

Devil.is a.liar..

Whenever my then gf wants to excuse herself from her friends to see me, she will tell them she wants to go and pray with me. Crazy girl... grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by barthchuks(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2014

Nansense
so that accident doesn't occur, like tearing of the...
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by kilokeys(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
the prayer of an intending sinner is a taboo to God o.
do u resume knacking some hours after?

God is not a shrine to be Visited.

its cupid clear. very wrong.
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by clem305D(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
liar...baby you harsh o...

Nansense
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol... My people and religion... chai!
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by kilokeys(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
JerryBerry: Lol... My people and religion... chai!

i no understand u..

assuming they didnt believe in God they would have no reason to pray..

but if they do.. they have every reason to feel awkward praying to a God that abhors sin.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by holycup(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
tosyne2much: broda if I may get you well, are you living couples life out of wedlock? *jst asking*

Not atall bro,but u sound as if u cannot stay wth ur babe for some time wthout sex even if she's wth u.

Once again*we pray together each time. She comes to my place and wake up wth me in the morning,i ve neva and cannot miss my morning prayers bcs my babe passed the night in my place.
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by tosyne2much(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
holycup:

Not atall bro,but u sound as if u cannot stay wth ur babe for some time wthout sex even if she's wth u.

Once again*we pray together each time. She comes to my place and wake up wth me in the morning,i ve neva and cannot miss my morning prayers bcs my babe passed the night in my place.
sure now.. Y not.. Na those kind ladies dey make sense jawe my brother.. Ladies that pray not you, not thosw who eat shawama and zoom off

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by jdilight(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hahahaha, far back in school. Na our girlfriends dey wake us up to pray. Imagine after have intimacy with your babe for night, she will tell you. Baby lets pray I want to sleep. For God sake you can pray and sleep I have some important things to do before sleeping. It won't take long, just a few minutes. If you love me you will do this for me. I want us to get closer to God each passing day. Kai, I don die.

Every man need a woman. They always remind a man the necessary things to do even when he don't see it as being important.

Exclusively for men (married)
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by asalimpo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Unibenstudent: Because I can't imagine doing that,,I know am a sinner
i undastand. When u fvckg the brains outta each other . It will look strange. Mor like who'se foolg who.

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
HAHAHAHA!! *Binds and casts every spirit of fornication*
Chai, dis children don spoil oo shocked
I can never spend the night with a girl, we pray over the phone and we never meet outside our church without chaperones. Na me holy pass grin
*drops mic and heads for the nearest ashewo joint to evangelize* cheesy
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by pureIvory(f): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
BlackStallion: HAHAHAHA!! *Binds and casts every spirit of fornication*
Chai, dis children don spoil oo shocked
I can never spend the night with a girl, we pray over the phone and we never meet outside our church without chaperones. Na me holy pass grin
*drops mic and heads for the nearest ashewo joint to evangelize* cheesy

Chai. see your life.

*sign of the cross*
Re: Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed by lottoe(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
holycup:

Bro, dont let us deceive eachother the bible says we should "flee from all forms of temptation". i will categorically say it is wrong for your babe to pass the night at your place. Stop forming a christian badoo here, this is all what is affecting the pastors of today, forming chairman for satan, instead of fleeing from all forms of temptations. Let your babe wait till marriage before passing the night at your place. That is just my advise bro,..no harsh words intended tho. One love.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brife History Why Anglican Church Left Roman Catholic / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- Backsliding : Not An Option / Hindrance To Dominion Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.