Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock (1127 Views)

Mark HIV Victims Near Their Genitals...pres Zuma Says / Photos: Terrible Accident This Afternoon along Lokoja Abuja Road / How Can My Fiance Lose Some Weight after a terrible accident? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock by Kizyte(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
There was a ghastly motor accident this morning along Zuba - Kaduna Express Way, directly opposit the popular Zuma Rock in the suburb of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
A young man who had closed from night shift at his place of work and was coming back this morning, getting close to the Zuma Rock, he dosed off and his car went off track colliding with a pavement that got his car rolling in the air.
Luckily he incredibly survived the terrible accident and was then receiving treatment in my clinic but was latter referred to University of Abuja Teaching Hospital Abuja.
Coincidentally I later found out that his name was Lucky.
Never knew names could have effect on people.

Re: Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock by gede7744(f): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thank God for sparing his life. he shld ve slept a little in d office b4 going home. l believe he had learnt something. next time he will know better

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
If he didnt die then its not ghastly,plz change the heading of ur topic
Re: Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock by whirlwind7(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
fabiano09: If he didnt die then its not ghastly,plz change the heading of ur topic

You are wrong. The word "ghastly" was apt.
"Fatal" is used to describe a crash that resulted to loss of life, and not ghastly.
Ghastly could mean "extremely, horrifyingly, deathlike"

That the OP changed it to "terrible" only means he wasn't sure of himself either.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
whirlwind7:

You are wrong. The word "ghastly" was apt.
"Fatal" is used to describe a crash that resulted to loss of life, and not ghastly.
Ghastly could mean "extremely, horrifyingly, deathlike"

That the OP changed it to "terrible" only means he wasn't sure of himself either.
I wish I could do more than just "like" your post, people come online and correct others when they themselves are the ones that are usually wrong. I had a recent experience that made me lose my cool for the first time on this forum, I was completely shocked at his stupidity arguing with me while he was wrong the whole time.

@op I'm glad the guy survived, he's one lucky dude.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
.who cares abt wat u say?
Re: Terrible Accident Beside Zuma Rock by Kizyte(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
xcelsia: I wish I could do more than just "like" your post, people come online and correct others when they themselves are the ones that are usually wrong. I had a recent experience that made me lose my cool for the first time on this forum, I was completely shocked at his stupidity arguing with me while he was wrong the whole time.

@op I'm glad the guy survived, he's one lucky dude.
Yes he is o! He's got to thank God and his Airbags.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat In Your Toilet / Best Way To Delete Some Things In Our Brain? / Red Meat Causes Diabetes, Cut Your Intake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.