Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Can My Fiance Lose Some Weight after a terrible accident? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can My Fiance Lose Some Weight after a terrible accident? (1039 Views)

How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny / How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can My Fiance Lose Some Weight after a terrible accident? by chux76(m): 3:22am On Jan 17, 2012
My Fiance had an accident in May last year,she was knocked down by a car when she was on a bike,and in the process she had a serious fracture just above the ankle of her left leg,Thanks be to God she is recuperating fast and as I type this she walks without the aid of clutches or a walking stick,but she still limps a bit when she walks because the wooden supports bandaged to her leg has not been removed yet as the leg has nor healed fully.
My problem is this,in the course of her staying at home and not moving about for such a long period of time she had put on some weight which has made her so fat much to my dismay. Her face,belly,biceps and thighs has increased in flesh size and I am not happy about it.
Please what can she do to reduce the fat,she is she cannot undergo strenuous exercise because of the ache in the broken leg. What alternative can be used or done to make her shed some weight and fat that she gained
Help and advice needed.
Re: How Can My Fiance Lose Some Weight after a terrible accident? by dollya(f): 3:49am On Jan 17, 2012
let her recover first b4 u tell her to lose weight, she went tru an emotional n physical trauma which usually lead to weight gain.
she can easily join a gym n eat healthy wen shes fully recovered. wat she really need now is your support n encouragement. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

20 Secrets To Fat Loss / Back Pain Care Foundation(bpcf) Launches FREE Back Pain Treatment / Have You Used Any Penis Pills Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.