Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,102 members, 7,957,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! (1125 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Developing A Good Single Father – Daughter Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Cwaya(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello Pals,
This morning I had a little argument with my peeps on Single-Father ish.
Many of us felt is better to stay with your bae as your wife which is cool. I supported that but another of my friend felt staying alone with a kid or two from a lady is better for him.
I dont know but i think my mind accepted that.. cool
You know.... Staying single, get a bae have a baby or two for you, accept the baby and live with it. wink cool

I guess most of us have an idea of the consequences and also advantages..

Lets share our minds... smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by hawdi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'm also a fan of that thinking....these ladies (of nowadays) won't even want you to feel like having one as a wife throughout your lifetime; just get some average woman, impregnate her (even if it's on contract), accept the kid(s) and live your life. Doubt if anything else can be sweeter. My mother just mustn't see this anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by PROCTOR: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Woged2005(f): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
My dear I have a little advice for you. What you see in the church, malls, schools, streets etc are often cleaned up, dulled up, cute, adorable looking kids and i know they make you want to have your own. They are not always like that. It takes the patience of a woman and motherly instincts to take care of a baby 0 - 5years. I dare you get two little puppies and live with them first if you can't then respect yourself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nobody shouldn't wish to be a single parent. It's not easy and children need a mother and a father.

Single parenthood is for those who have no better options but everyone should FIRST try to raise kids in the setting of a natural family.

There is nothing wrong with being a single father if other options are worse or not available.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Babygal4eva(f): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Smh
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Cwaya(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Woged2005: My dear I have a little advice for you. What you see in the church, malls, schools, streets etc are often cleaned up, dulled up, cute, adorable looking kids and i know they make you want to have your own. They are not always like that. It takes the patience of a woman and motherly instincts to take care of a baby 0 - 5years. I dare you get two little puppies and live with them first if you can't then respect yourself. grin

Two little puppies you said, Thatz not a cool example for me coz i sleep with dogs ooo grin we have many of them at home. i'm the one who takes care of the mother when and after giving birth, including her puppies. So thatz by the way.

Anyway, i still get your point. but it cant be just the mother instincts , the father too will play a part.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Cwaya(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe: Nobody shouldn't wish to be a single parent. It's not easy and children need a mother and a father.

Single parenthood is for those who have no better options but everyone should FIRST try to raise kids in the setting of a natural family.

There is nothing wrong with being a single father if other options are worse or not available.

ON POINT LADY!! cool

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cwaya:

ON POINT LADY!! cool

wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Pavore9: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
A child needs to grow surrounded by the strength of a father and the love of a mother. Each parent plays a role in a child's development. Fatherhood is way beyond sperm and a wallet but the presence of security the mother and child feel.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Cwaya(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pavore9: A child needs to grow surrounded by the strength of a father and the love of a mother. Each parent plays a role in a child's development. Fatherhood is way beyond sperm and a wallet but the presence of security the mother and child feel.

#Copy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by dapsy4u2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
hawdi: I'm also a fan of that thinking....these ladies (of nowadays) won't even want you to feel like having one as a wife throughout your lifetime; just get some average woman, impregnate her (even if it's on contract), accept the kid(s) and live your life. Doubt if anything else can be sweeter. My mother just mustn't see this anyways.

Gbam!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by dapsy4u2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Woged2005: My dear I have a little advice for you. What you see in the church, malls, schools, streets etc are often cleaned up, dulled up, cute, adorable looking kids and i know they make you want to have your own. They are not always like that. It takes the patience of a woman and motherly instincts to take care of a baby 0 - 5years. I dare you get two little puppies and live with them first if you can't then respect yourself. grin

GBAMER!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by dapsy4u2(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe: Nobody shouldn't wish to be a single parent. It's not easy and children need a mother and a father.

GBAMEST!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
that's what i intend to do the moment an financially comfortable
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!! by itstpia8: 4:20am On Nov 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Only Time You Know That You Have Made It In Life (photo) / LOL! Do You FART In Front Of Your Partner? / Your Wife Or Mother?which Comes First In Your Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.