Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

That Moment Of Madness When Your Hard Drive Crashes !! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / That Moment Of Madness When Your Hard Drive Crashes !! (674 Views)

How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card / How To Use Your Hard Drive Or Flash Drive As Ram In Your Computer / How To Repair A Spoilt/crashed Hard Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment Of Madness When Your Hard Drive Crashes !! by Cwaya(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yesterday was one of the most horrible day f my life.

I bought a new USB cord for my external hard drive which has refused to open up on my system for a long time. i thought it was a cable problem as usual and decided to buy a new cord from computer village.
Getting Home, I connected the Drive with the new cord, Lo and Behold, The drive refused to come up.. That moment i started sweating because the drive contains my whole files, both books and video courses upto 20GB (for the important files oo).

At the end of the day, the final result was that the hard drive is DEAD. and i'm DOOMED !! embarassed angry

I felt like dying and waking up again. or even getting insane.

To add to the madness, My only surviving Gadget apart from my Laptop, MY PHONE, fell inside a full bucket of water... embarassed cry

I had to go get Alomo, and sleep till this morning to avoid suicide. !!!
It was Horrible.

Share your experiences!!

1 Like

Re: That Moment Of Madness When Your Hard Drive Crashes !! by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
I have been there before and I know how bad it can be. Before you conclude it has spoilt, may I know if it is the normal factory coupled external HDD or the one that employs a separate external casing?
Re: That Moment Of Madness When Your Hard Drive Crashes !! by asalimpo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
i was thinking of getting an external hdd. It seems i'll chill on tht for now. Those stuffs must b mighty fragile.
Re: That Moment Of Madness When Your Hard Drive Crashes !! by Cwaya(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM: I have been there before and I know how bad it can be. Before you conclude it has spoilt, may I know if it is the normal factory coupled external HDD or the one that employs a separate external casing?

its a factory coupled external hard disk!!
samsung G2

i've already disposed it anyway.. ma heart breaks when i see it around.

(1) (Reply)

View Hidden Folders On Your Mac Using Terminal / Macbook Pro 13inches, Charger With Cover For Sale. / Please, I Need Urgent Answer Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.