Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. (1431 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Diick..pls Advice Me (Pics +18) / How To Make A Married Woman Fall In Love With You...facts And Figures / Chris Brown Beats Up Rihana For Farting In The Limo (new Report Lapd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
It all started last week when i watched a video of hers and got a hard on. Since then i have been seeing her in my dreams, i even went as far as drawing a tattoo of her on my back. I will kill my self if i don't get her.

I am even planing of selling my father's house and our family land in other to get enough money and travel to America to go after the love of my life. Pls advice me or i will kill my self.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
ok but what is our business instead to go yabaleft go seek for advice u come here u wan die??
its better u commit suicide dan to kill ursef ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by tope24(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
kill yourself, i can make it faster by poisoning your food grin
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by GoodFaith: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: It all started last week when i watched a video of hers and got a hard on. Since then i have been seeing her in my dreams, i even went as far as drawing a tattoo of her on my back. I will kill my self if i don't get her.

I am even planing of selling my father's house and our family land in other to get enough money and travel to America to go after the love of my life. Pls advice me or i will kill my self.
Get a 9m
say good bye to all ur loved ones
put it to ur head
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Kunleskey(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kill yourself. if u can't sell the whole of ya village. To travel and come bck empty handed
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: ok but what is our business instead to go yabaleft go seek for advice u come here u wan die??
Pls advice me. Am about to sell our family land.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: It all started last week when i watched a video of hers and got a hard on. Since then i have been seeing her in my dreams, i even went as far as drawing a tattoo of her on my back. I will kill my self if i don't get her.

You can go ahead and kill urself...:ehehehe. She doesn't even know u exist... tongue
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
lmao... lolz.. n who told u that afta selling everything n go to US, u will see herguy u better commit suicide rather than killing ursef...

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: Pls advice me. Am about to sell our family land.
i am not a psychology dats y i recomend u to yabaleft
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by chefremy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: ok but what is our business instead to go yabaleft go seek for advice u come here u wan die??
hmmm good advice.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
tope24: kill yourself, i can make it faster by poisoning your food grin
pls advice me, am about to sell my father's house.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by kentoplash(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Picture of Rihanna's tatoo on ur back or idonbilivit! angry
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
GoodFaith:
Get a 9m
say good bye to all ur loved ones
put it to ur head
pls advice me! Am about to sell my elder brother's car and run to America.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kunleskey: Kill yourself. if u can't sell the whole of ya village. To travel and come bck empty handed
pls advice me, my younger siblings school fee are stil with me.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
You can go ahead and kill urself...:ehehehe. She doesn't even know u exist... tongue
pls advice me, it a serious matter, am about to sell our family land and my elder brother's car!
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: pls advice me, it a serious matter, am about to sell our family land and my elder brother's car!
Pls don't.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Mavelshee(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bro no vex oo...... wetin your neighbour give u chop??
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by faithugo64(f): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
**hands him a cutlass** pls be fast and return my cutlass!
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: lmao... lolz.. n who told u that afta selling everything n go to US, u will see herguy u better commit suicide rather than killing ursef...
bro pls advice me! I am going to look for her and toast her... I am also with my siblings school fee.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Kunleskey(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: pls advice me, my younger siblings school fee are stil with me.
it a no go area...u beta stop the unworkable feelings u have 4 her.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: i am not a psychology dats y i recomend u to yabaleft
i thought yabaleft is for mad people now! Am not mad.. Should i sell our family land?
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
kentoplash: Picture of Rihanna's tatoo on ur back or idonbilivit! angry
my guy am serious i will kill my self oo
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: i thought yabaleft is for mad people now! Am not mad.. Should i sell our family land?
so u know den b on ur way cus are still mad for quoting and askin same question so go back to ur home u belong dia fr now
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: bro pls advice me! I am going to look for her and toast her... I am also with my siblings school fee.
lolz... guy u better dont use ur siblings skull fees to go look for RIRI because trust me u wl loos. luk even in abroad, seeign oll dos celeb is nt easy o. doh i no u r jst playn along sha...
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
Pls don't.
ok what do i do? Are you saying if i toast her she won't agree? I will kill my self o
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mavelshee: Bro no vex oo...... wetin your neighbour give u chop??
i only ate bean from one mama put.. Bro pls advice me, should i sell my brother's car?
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
faithugo64: **hands him a cutlass** pls be fast and return my cutlass!
pls its a serious matter oo am about to sell our family land. Pls advice me or i will kill my self.
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kunleskey: it a no go area...u beta stop the unworkable feelings u have 4 her.
how do i stop thinking of her?? Pls advice me, am on my way to sell my brother's car!
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: so u know den b on ur way cus are still mad for quoting and askin same question so go back to ur home u belong dia fr now
bro you better advice me now or i will kill my self o
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: bro you better advice me now or i will kill my self o
read my first post again thats d only advice av gat fr u
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by faithugo64(f): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
01emek: pls its a serious matter oo am about to sell our family land. Pls advice me or i will kill my self.
i already gave you a cutlass,what are you waiting for
Re: Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. by 01emek(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
faithugo64: i already gave you a cutlass,what are you waiting for
but is Rihana going to accept me?? Am about selling my brother's car. Pls advice me or i will kill my self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check How Intelligent Goodluck Jonathan Is / Guyz Which State Do You Belong.... Lol / Funny Riddle / Joke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.