Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty (1231 Views)

See The Gruesome Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Murdered By Boko Haram Recently / Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty by osasaim: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
THE GRUESOME MURDER OF MY SENIOR BROTHER – MR. ODION AIMEYEKAGBON ON THURSDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2014

I want to report the deliberate and gruesome murder of my senior brother - Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon to NairaLander. He is an employee of REAL STRIKER Security Company based in Oregun road, opposite Alausa bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

On Thursday 11th September, 2014 at about 6pm, a man (name yet to be confirmed) who is well known in the community of Ikosi, a relation of the Bale of Ikosi ,drove his car to the main gate of Folawiyo GRA in Ikosi road, beside MR. BIG’s restaurant. My brother who is a security guard on duty with one of his colleagues demanded for gate pass from this man, the man did not have a gate pass, and there is a standing order by the Resident Association of Folawiyo GRA that anyone without a gate pass should not be allowed to pass through the gate.

This man, the murderer! Was not comfortable with the demand from my brother and his colleague, probably because he is the son or brother of the Bale of Ikosi, or because he is an influential man in the community, he felt my brother has embarrassed and insulted him. After much argument and intervention by passers-by, he was allowed to pass the main gate without proper clearance or presentation of gate pass.
Instead of this man to go peacefully, no! He picked his mobile phone and called thugs and “Area Boys”. These hoodlums came with knives and other weapons to beat up my brother and his colleague on duty.

The other guard was lucky to had ran away with injuries inflicted on him, but unfortunately, after severe beating and stabbing, my brother died on the spot at the main gate of Folawiyo GRA where is duty post was.

The painful part is that, we have not been able to see the corpse of my late brother. The police only showed us the pictures of the mutilated and blood cover corpse taken at the crime scene. When we demanded that they should take us to the mortuary at Ikorodu where the police deposited the corpse, the IPO in charge of the case refuses to take us there, except we give him five thousand naira (N5,000) – CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT! Five thousand naira to see the corpse of our murdered brother!

As at the time of writing, the police have not been able to make a single arrest. They only went to arrest innocent members of the community, and later collected money from their relations to bail them.

From the information we gathered ourselves from the crime scene, the murderer is a well known man in the community. The police are telling us that they want the murderer to report himself to the police station.
The company where my brother worked before he died is not helping matters, all they keep telling us is that they are capable of burying my brother whenever we are ready. They claimed that they have capable lawyers, but they have not done anything as regard arresting this murderer.

I earnestly want to plead with Nairalanders to help us in any way they can, especially in sharing and broadcasting this gross injustice that had be perpetrated by a so called ROYALTY OF IKOSI.

Just like my late brother, I am a law-abiding citizen of this country. I do not want to take law into my hands. Please brethren, the only way to fight this injustice is by crying out to all of you and to God Almighty to hear my plight.

YES! our brother is dead, he can not be brought back to life, but we do not want this man to just go free without paying for the innocent blood he has shed.

I also want to beg good-spirited Nigerians or lawyers to help us out, because from all indications, the POLICE want to sweep this murder case under the carpet. REAL STRIKER security company is not helping us either, it appeals they are collaborating with the police to cover up this injustice.

Below is my email address. Due to security reasons, I did not post my phone numbers, please drop you number here and I will call you back with a PRIVATE NUMBER to discuses further. You can also send me a mail.

Thank you all for your anticipated assistance.
Regards.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
My Name: osas Aimeyekagbon
Email: jonessara@ymail.com

IPO (Ikosi Police Station): Mustapha Rasaq
GSM: 08062568584

REAL STRIKER SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
Address: 25 Balogun Street, Off Oregun Road , Alausa, Ikeja-Lagos.
Or
28 Balogun Street, off kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja-lagos
Manager GSM: 07082502500

Link to a PDF version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QJkiB2LGFGb25EUTg2XzN3SFk/edit?usp=sharing

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

1 Share

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty by Daresh(f): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na wah o! This is so sad! Im sorry for your loss.
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty by BabaGnoni: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ osasaim

Hi, sorry to read about this senseless loss, please repeat this post in the Politics forum or section for more visibility
- this culture of impunity must come to an end
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty by oderemo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
R.I.p. to your brother. Unfortunate only the rich get justice .
God will give your family the fortitude to bear his loss.
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty by WinsomeX: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Well Seun, Mynd44 and other mods please help a brother broadcast his plea.
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty by Unclerukus: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please Mods put this in the front page for better awareness. Injustice and high handedness is so common and left unattended to in this country.
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty by Osama10(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Its a pity that there is no justice in this country. cry
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty by delishpot: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nigeria Police is tooo corrupt. They only know oga at the top thats all. How can we push this thing out now for the world to see. Abeg who sabi tweeter? Can this link be posted there? On the Naija police tweeter handle? Na wa. Its sad sad sad. So sorry for your loss. Wetin we go do now? We all are at the mercy of our lawless leaders, rulers, big men and their friends and families. We all live from day to day, thanking God for each day conquered . Sorry o.

(1) (Reply)

Airport Police Stop Nigerian With 101 Cocaine Capsules In Body / Photos & Names Of The Men Behind Garrisa Terrorist Attack In Kenya / Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.