Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Reasons Why Nigeria Should Not Vote For Goodluck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Nigeria Should Not Vote For Goodluck (565 Views)

Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' / "Do Not Vote For A Muslim President" - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Nigeria Should Not Vote For Goodluck by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
REASONS WE SHOULDNT VOTE FOR JONATHAN

I don't really know the reason why we Igbos are hardcore supporters of GEJ even when it's obvious that he has failed everybody. I have observed that Igbos defend GEJ even when his own people IJAW are condemning him.
Have u forgotten the Nigeria gOvernorship forum election in which Rotimi Amechi got 19 votes while Jonah Jang got 16?...GEJ refused to recognise Amaechi for reasons best known to him

Have u also forggotten the fuel subsidy?..were u nt happy when u bought a litre of fuel for #65?. Just lately, the price of gas also increased. Are we nt all suffering it?
When Sanusi Lamido revealed the whole story about un-remitted oil money, GEJ sacked him and we igbos were seriously calling Sanusi names just bc he z a northerner even though we knew that sanusi was right...
TODAY, we all have to pay #65 for withdrawing from an ATM different from d banks we operate in. Nobody criticized the present CBN gov just bc he is an Igbo man. Lemme ask us, didnt we enjoy using ATM when Sanusi remvd #100 charge?

The most recent one is the $9.3m GEJ took to south african. Do u know that the money is upto 1trillion naira?...In this modern age, what will make sm1 to carry dat amount of money from country to country....whendid South Africa become experts in production of fire arms...why didnt they go to Russia if they really wanted to buy fire arms.....Just yesterday, another 1billion naira loan was approved to fight the same insurggency....

Coming down to Igbo land, what has GEJ done? Enugu to Onitsha road and Enugu to PH roads are nothing to write home about. Just because the election is around the corner, he remembered 2nd Niger bridge....
Talking of Igbo presidency, an Igbo man cannot become a president under PDP in 2015. PDP use zonning pattern to pick dia presidential candidate...thezoning is between North and South and never among all the 6 geo political regions as many of is think. So what it implies is that after GEJ, the zoning will shift power to the North...

Just after 2011 elections, on 1st january 2012, GEJ announced the fuel subsidy, saying that he wanted to use the money to build refinaries but up till now, Nigeria is still importing refined oil cos non of the refinaries is working. Incase u don't know, The present govt is planning to remv d remaining subsidy on fuel which means that u will have to pay #190 for a litre when its finally remvd.
Just as He did in 2012 after winning in 2011, he may also gv us a surprise on 1st jan 2016 if he wins in 2015.
Keep sentiments apart and rate the present govt, u will see that GEJ has failed us. Let't vote him out..

Can u remember WAI (war against indiscipline) in Nigeria?.....can u remember the man that introduced WAI in Nigeria?...
God bless u all
Am not expecting any insult o cos i believe there's no illiterate here bt if there's any, let the person show himself
Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Should Not Vote For Goodluck by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
like seriouly GEJ is trying i like him BUT he is promoting curruption i mean he is doing nothing to fight it he is a corrupt man for dat but He is also a good leader he tried in oda sectors.
Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Should Not Vote For Goodluck by 100Cents: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reasons why Nairaland should delete this thread

Smmmmmhhhhh...........
Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Should Not Vote For Goodluck by MORNDEW(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thanks OP, all what u put up there are nothing bt d truth. Only an ignorant fool will see all these and deny it. Let me add, a man who hops around with an accused sponsor of BH, who worships corruption, will be awake and women will be squandering millions wen many ar hungry, military men nw arrest ppl anyhow claiming others from above, thats anarchic, my sisters ar still missing, lieing abt poverty level etc. If i hv said lies against him, let God see me bt if not. Am ready for all his ass lickers.
Bt wait o Op did i hear u say u belive theres no iliterate here, wait let dem com by their comments u shall know dem.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day To My Fellow Compatriots / How I Escaped Forceful Recruitement By Bokoharam - Student / Fun Facts About Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.