Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often (7288 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Donfamous(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
1.pap/ ogi this food doesn't need any intro, the best time to take it is in the morning, cos its very light, well don't take it when u know that where you are going is jam packed or on a long journey, that's a warning
2. garri this one is water and cassava flakes, na hunger dey make pesin drink this one at night, if u try it, u'll wake up worse than someone who dint eat the previous night,.
3[b]amala[/b] I never noticed this food can cause such, until I ate in one night, like someone who is not ever gonna eat again, mhen I had to wake up to 5 consecutive times to urinate, and b4 I woke up, my belly was already flat, since then I just take it as a normal light food.
Others are wheat , tuwo etc.

Any contrary opinion, suggestions, argument, etc are welcome

Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Exactly...pap.
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by godofwar666(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mehn!! How I wish this amala could be mine but wait op where can I get this Amala I want it
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Donfamous(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
godofwar666: Mehn!! How I wish this amala could be mine but wait op where can I get this Amala I want it
mama put closest to u, make sure it is mixed with ewedu and gbegiri, with ogufe meat and ur life will never remain the same again
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by godofwar666(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Donfamous: mama put closest to u, make sure it is mixed with ewedu and gbegiri, with ogufe meat and ur life will never remain the same again
Ameen but where I dey now I can't get it thanks a lot
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Pavore9: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
For me it is pap, it is not advisable taking it before heading to where you have no access to a toilet to ease yourself.
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
OP- you probably have type 2 diabetes. smiley

It isn't rocket science. Carbohydrates increase the blood sugar and hence the body tries to reduce the elevated blood glucose levels by making you urinate a lot, hence a lot of sugar is lost via urine. That's what makes diabetic sweet urine.

A good pancrease should prevent exces urination. Go and see a doctor OP. wink
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Kunleskey(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Pap and light semovita

1 Like

Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Donfamous(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Kunleskey: Pap and light semovita
exactly
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by vb0mb(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Donfamous: 1.pap/ ogi this food doesn't need any intro, the best time to take it is in the morning, cos its very light, well don't take it when u know that where you are going is jam packed or on a long journey, that's a warning
2. garri this one is water and cassava flakes, na hunger dey make pesin drink this one at night, if u try it, u'll wake up worse than someone who dint eat the previous night,.
3[b]amala[/b] I never noticed this food can cause such, until I ate in one night, like someone who is not ever gonna eat again, mhen I had to wake up to 5 consecutive times to urinate, and b4 I woke up, my belly was already flat, since then I just take it as a normal light food.
Others are wheat , tuwo etc.

Any contrary opinion, suggestions, argument, etc are welcome

Its a lie
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Donfamous(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
vb0mb post=/post/26830198:

Its a lie
so ur point is?
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Garri is one of the culprit that will make you urinate. Any way,nice thread.

Check my articles to know more about the cassava farming business and how you can create wealth for yourself by processing cassava into cassava flour, ethanol and garri.

Do agric.....Create wealth.
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by adrelanine: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nice one ops!! Buh what are u insinuating?? Do you mean we shouldn't take this foods anymore, or what??
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by okirewaju(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Custard
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Donfamous(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
adrelanine:
Nice one ops!! Buh what are u insinuating??[b] Do you mean we shouldn't take this foods anymore,[ /b]or what??
yh, d only food that can save you is stone. (ajokuta ma Mo, mi )
So start eating stone
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by adrelanine: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Donfamous! I don't knw what you re suffering from! Buh whatever it is, I knw its chronic!!
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Godmother(f): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2014
How about tea. Its liquid too and can make one urinate frequently.
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
pDude:
OP- you probably have type 2 diabetes. smiley

It isn't rocket science. Carbohydrates increase the blood sugar and hence the body tries to reduce the elevated blood glucose levels by making you urinate a lot, hence a lot of sugar is lost via urine. That's what makes diabetic sweet urine.

A good pancrease should prevent exces urination. Go and see a doctor OP. wink
The body is also supposed to excrete excess sugar after the liver and muscles are saturatef with glycogen. You are bound to excrete diluted urine if you take watery or sugary things.
Re: Foods That Makes You Urinate. More Often by Donfamous(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2016
lalasticlala front page

(1) (Reply)

12 Days Of Peakmas / Food Prices Have Declined In Nigeria - National Bureau Of Statistics / Eating Yam Without Water Can Be Ruled As Suicide Pls Don't Try It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.