Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins (127837 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
my fiend who is currently undergoing fertility treatment would like to increase her chances of having twins. so she visited over the weekend and we searched the internet on how to concieve twins and heres what we found.

the yoruba tribe has the highest number of multiple births ie twins, triplets in the world and they attribute this to the consumption of a particular wild yam.
the wife of ekiti state governor tried to educate rural women to consume less of the said wild yam due to the potential danger associated with multiple births. I reckon ekiti has the most percentage of all other states.

in lieu of these facts I would like to know the local name of this wild yam and also its preparation.
what dish is made out of it.
how long should she be on the diet before conception or is it too late given that she has not been eating this from childhood?
and lastly are there other foods, veggies etc.. to combine it with.

we are not trying to play God, but obviously God has given us all we want. its just for us to use them for our benefits.

your contributions are highly appreciated
wink

8 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Gboliwe: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am interested. Very interested

7 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by DAY12(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
angry

4 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
DAY11.:
angry

5 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by 4tunebest(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
The said yam is native to Igbo ora, a tribe in Oyo State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Gboliwe: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
4tunebest: The said yam is native to Igbo ora, a tribe in Oyo State.
what is the name?
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Ptoocool(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
#watching
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Am interested I have a feeling that I will be getting married soon so I need to prepare my oven.

6 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Adamskuty(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
°°°mixedchic°°°:
my fiend who is currently undergoing fertility treatment would like to increase her chances of having twins. so she visited over the weekend and we searched the internet on how to concieve twins and heres what we found.

the yoruba tribe has the highest number of multiple births ie twins, triplets in the world and they attribute this to the consumption of a particular wild yam.
the wife of ekiti state governor tried to educate rural women to consume less of the said wild yam due to the potential danger associated with multiple births. I reckon ekiti has the most percentage of all other states.

in lieu of these facts I would like to know the local name of this wild yam and also its preparation.
what dish is made out of it.
how long should she be on the diet before conception or is it too late given that she has not been eating this from childhood?
and lastly are there other foods, veggies etc.. to combine it with.

we are not trying to play God, but obviously God has given us all we want. its just for us to use them for our benefits.

your contributions are highly appreciated
wink

o yeah! mixedchic.. I love that name,baaaybee cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Guess ur biology teacher was wack

2 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Mubby4luv(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
HMMM, nttn person no go see. I hope thr is one for triplets undecided
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by cdapsin: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
its called Sweet Potatoe grin

2 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Jaywilzee(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
U wan cause overpopulatiON abi?

7 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by bloglover(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls oh...If u dont have a Job, dont eat dis yam, for the sake of excesive pikin...Thank u.

7 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Temismith(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Action! gringrin
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by dridowu: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
My papa and mama eat wild yam b dat ooooo. Lol. Ok sha na God do am oooo, no b wild yam.
Twins 4 front and twins 4 back, i con dy centre.
Kudos to baba ibeji and iya iya ibeji

9 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
It is a tribe so it may just be hereditary, I don't think it's the yams lol

Good luck to your friend though smiley

4 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by koolet: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Naturally Twins mostly fall amidst Managing couples that eats anytin they see .....Hmmn i think Garri iz involved cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Ajibam: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
I go 4 burgers

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Bright2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Go to the market ,buy plantain that is conjoin though the price is different from others,eat it as it does thesame thing too.

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by richt75: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
let her visit me for only one night for only one remedy......... wink

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by supaeagles(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
May be better to eat brain food first (like fish etc) so that one improves the "CPU" first. smiley

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by mactoni91(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
yeah!
Its true...
Igbo ora tribes ve the largest percentage of twins in Nigeria...
U hardly find a family without at least a set of twins

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by amiskurie(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
MIX ISI-EWU WITH OGBOLO AND ADD SOME GAMALE 20

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by richt75: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
i am the native or the bush yam cheesy grin wink
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Pretyangel25(f): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
That is INTERESTING

1 Like

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Odunharry(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
I dey come make u go ask my ma aw many tyms she eat am...2 set of twins for d family no be beans

I don come back..she say she na even lyk yam talkless of wild yam
Who knw wetin op dey talk?
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by bright007(f): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
the most determinig factor that your friend will give birth to twins or more is based on hereditary.so if she dont have the genes ,then she is on a long thing even if she consume a trailer of that wild yam.

8 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by babz09: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Am from Ekiti too,and am a living witness,my Gran Ma had 3set of twins,buh most of dem dies remaining my dad who died few weeks ago.but I want to believe dis assertion.and I hope to have a set of Twins too some day.cus my immediate elder Sis has a set of twins too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by SmashingM(f): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ sef com dey interested. Following.
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by babz09: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Am from Ekiti too,and am a living witness,my Gran Ma had 3set of twins,buh most of dem died remaining my dad who died few weeks ago.but I want to believe dis assertion.and I hope to have a set of Twins too some day.because my immediate elder Sis has a set of twins too. angry
Re: Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins by Odunharry(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
spongeback: Am interested I have a feeling that I will be getting married soon so I need to prepare my oven.

No need sweerie,it in ma blood..remember I'm a twin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here / Golden Morn Unsuitable For Children Under 3 Years / Nigerian Traditional Wedding Cakes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.