Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? (928 Views)

My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Relocating To Nigeria : What Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Most abusers come from the family ... but what would YOU do??

“I would go down on my knees and pray!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H6Y7t1qeNs

Ah - I don gree with some of these people - they would get EYE sharp sharp!!
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by ifaoni(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
ok o
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by pickabeau1: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
The thread title is at variance with the topic of the video

The video says what will u do if your husband or brother is sexually molesting your female child..

Guess male children cant be assaulted sexually or females cant molest female children undecided
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by bennyrazz: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
as in eeen! I'm tire of some posters on NL. Is it only the female child that get abused some Aunties abuse male children too
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by adebisicutie: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
A friend told me of someone she knows who's husband molests the son. At a particular point she had to take the boy to a doctor for stitching undecided and neither the doctor nor the mother or even my friend who she confided in thought to report to the police .Worst part is she's still with the man with her child in that house getting molested lipsrsealed the things some people do and I'm sure if you ask her she'll say God hates divorce so she can't leave and because of the shame she can't report him. The heart of men and women is truly desperately wicked, I don't know how a woman will pick being called Mrs over the safety if her child or she thinks it's not a sin to watch a child be molested and do nothing to stop it
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by pickabeau1: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
adebisicutie: A friend told me of someone she knows who's husband molests the son. At a particular point she had to take the boy to a doctor for stitching undecided and neither the doctor nor the mother or even my friend who she confided in thought to report to the police .Worst part is she's still with the man with her child in that house getting molested lipsrsealed the things some people do and I'm sure if you ask her she'll say God hates divorce so she can't leave and because of the shame she can't report him. The heart of men and women is truly desperately wicked, I don't know how a woman will pick being called Mrs over the safety if her child or she thinks it's not a sin to watch a child be molested and do nothing to stop it
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
na waaaaaa @adebisicutie shocked shocked shocked shocked where are the police ooo??
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by adebisicutie: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
I could barely sleep that night , I was just thinking to myself that what kind of Doctor would sew up a little boy's bum and not report to the police? He or she can't claim not to know that the boy must have been molested. I wish I knew more of the details so that I could at least tip off the police or an appropriate NGO.
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'll kill the partner with my bare hands angry
Anybody messes with my baby and it's to kill he person straight up (no negotiations) sad
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by sweetlady4real(f): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
If my partner abuses my child sexually, the relationship is automatically over. I will inform the police and the ministry of women's affairs, I won't make it a family affair at all. A man that can do that is capable of doing anything, he is a beast and does not worth staying with.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
sweetlady4real: If my partner abuses my child sexually, the relationship is automatically over. I will inform the police and the ministry of women's affairs, I won't make it a family affair at all. A man that can do that is capable of doing anything, he is a beast and does not worth staying with.

Absolutely right. divorce straight up. If I dnt divorce him, i would be tempted to kill him. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Any woman who won't protect her children from child abuse in the family, from husband or not, doesn't deserve to be called a mother.

There is only one reason why I wouldn't kill someone who, God forbid, abuses my pikin and the reason is that I want my kids to have a mother, especially in such a situation.
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by crackhaus: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any woman who won't protect her children from child abuse in the family, from husband or not, doesn't deserve to be called a mother.

There is only one reason why I wouldn't kill someone who, God forbid, abuses my pikin and the reason is that I want my kids to have a mother, especially in such a situation.
What do you mean?
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
crackhaus:
What do you mean?

If I killed the person who did something so outrageous to my kids, then I would go to jail and my kids would grow up without me.
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any woman who won't protect her children from child abuse in the family, from husband or not, doesn't deserve to be called a mother.

Seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Seconded

Mother instincts wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by crackhaus: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If I killed the person who did something so outrageous to my kids, then I would go to jail and my kids would grow up without me.
I see.
Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Mother instincts wink

Of course. Any woman who calls herself a MOTHER must protect her children. Its absolutely absurd and totally abnormal for any woman to choose her marital status over the welfare of her children. Not normal at all. Such a woman needs to see a psychiatrist and be taught all over again what Motherhood is about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Of course. Any woman who calls herself a MOTHER must protect her children. Its absolutely absurd and totally abnormal for any woman to choose her marital status over the welfare of her children. Not normal at all. Such a woman needs to see a psychiatrist and be taught all over again what Motherhood is about.

100 000 likes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

100 000 likes

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: What If Your Partner Is Sexually Abusing Your Child?? by sweetlady4real(f): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

. You are absolutely right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Do This For A Loved One? / It Seems All These Yellow Girls Are Mad,forgive Me. / Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.