Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN (787 Views)

VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN / North West PDP Governors Shun Pro-jonathan TAN Rally In Kano / 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by PhockPhockMan: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) said on Friday that it had collected more than 20 million signatures endorsing the candidacy of President Goodluck Jonathan for 2015 election.

TAN’s Director of Communication and Strategy, Dr. Udenta O Udenta, announced this on Friday during a chat with journalists in Abuja.

Udenta said that the group was committed to the realisation of President Jonathan’s second term ambition, adding that more signatures would be collected from the North West states.

He also announced the postponement of the group’s grand finale rally in Abuja which was scheduled to hold on September 30 to a later date.

Udenta, who claimed that the group was being funded by private individuals, insisted that no government funds is linked to the group.

According to him, the group has only borrowed from the practices in the Western world, especially the United States of America, where groups to raise funds for their candidates.

He stated that the group had not broken any electoral law as it was only sensitising Nigerians at home and abroad to the good works done by Jonathan.

He stated that no group had ever done what TAN had done by sensitising Nigerians about the achievements of a president.

He also said that TAN had refrained from attacking or antagonising anybody, adding that the group was happy that the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has now endorsed the President.

According to him, TAN is following the footsteps of the different hierarchies of the PDP to endorse Jonathan.

While speaking on the various plans by the group, Udenta said that TAN would soon diversify into waste collection tagged ‘Waste to Wealth’, which he said would ensure that Nigerians are paid for submitting their refuse to a recycling company.

He said that the ‘Waste to Wealth’ programme would provide over one million jobs in the next four years.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/17138-2015-we-ve-collected-20-million-signatures-for-jonathan-tan/17138-2015-we-ve-collected-20-million-signatures-for-jonathan-tan
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by lirusehn(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014

Even BUhari is going to Endorse Gej.

I see Atiku running back to re-build APC undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Gbolask24(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Whose business is this for christ sake?. abeg did anybody help me see my Blackberry charger ?

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
20 million signature?
What does it translate to for an average man on the street undecided
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Goandie: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pmplmao dis Op nd Tan are d funniest clowns in nigeria even basket mouth will be motivated with dis wonderful joke.
Pls show mi d video evidence of d pple that signed, their names nd d place were d signature is so I can see with my korokoro eyes
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by joseph1832(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Is that so? I want to believe all this is just plain propaganda. Come to think of it, I want to bet sincere9gerian and his other supporters of GEJ signatures are not there.
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by PhockPhockMan: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lilimax: 20 million signature?
What does it translate to for an average man on the street undecided
It's all about your brighter future.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by stepone(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
TAN was:

1. Able to collect 20 million signatures to endorse the candidacy of President Goodluck Jonathan.
2. Unable to give 2 million jobs to endorse the dis-credibility of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Since 1999.
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Civory(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmm

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by PhockPhockMan: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Goandie: Pmplmao dis Op nd Tan are d funniest clowns in nigeria even basket mouth will be motivated with dis wonderful joke.
Pls show mi d video evidence of d pple that signed, their names nd d place were d signature is so I can see with my korokoro eyes
IGNORED.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by PhockPhockMan: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
stepone: TAN was:

1. Able to collect 20 million signatures to endorse the candidacy of President Goodluck Jonathan.
2. Unable to give 2 million jobs to endorse the dis-credibility of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Since 1999.

For your mind, you've commented?

1 Like

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by pontirock(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Useless And Joblessness Set Of People, Omisore And His 'Cohorts' Collected More Than 300,000 Signatures, What Happened To Them? Mtcheeww

Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by henrinity(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is not by the number of signatures.. HOW does this change the situation with respect to the election via 2015
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by MisterLongman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op have you been paid your Tan salary for the month of september...... Don't forget that tomorrow is October 1...... Hungryman
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by utytill(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
You collect or you buy?pls TAN talk true or...
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by PhockPhockMan: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
MisterLongman: Op have you been paid your Tan salary for the month of september...... Don't forget that tomorrow is October 1...... Hungryman
It's only patriotism is pushing me to do this noble task of helping to return Jonathan in 2015, it's a voluntary service. Mind you, I'm a top business man, I'm above such peanut.
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by Goddex: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=13pt]How do I submit my signature?
Somebody should help me.[/size]
Re: 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN by T4taiwo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria (TAN) should as a matter of urgency and necessity provide avenue for de registration of aggrieved registered member like me.
Initially, I thought their objectives is to massively provide employment opportunities for the unemployed graduates. They took advantage of our idleness and coerce us to do their bidding for their selfish and political interest.

(1) (Reply)

We Get N36m Annually For Constituency Projects – Shaibu / . / 2015: No Plan To Field Muslim-muslim Ticket — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.