Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President (21256 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by 9JAgosurvive: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Royalsuave4real: Amaju Pinnick is a seasoned sports administrator, not just football. He's been there, done that and he knows all the intrigues surrounding sports behind the scene. He's chiefly responsible for the remarkable changes going on in Delta State. The likes of Blessing Okagbare et al, are a testament to his know-how. I've been privileged to interview the man on a few occasion and believe me when i say, THIS MAN IS GOOD!. I pray we implement the lofty plans and policies he will soon reel out.

Yours is one of the few comments here that made sense

Seeing some of the cynical comments here am ashamed, Its a sad thing that so many Nigerians can know the in and outs of EPL and Premiership but don't know anything about the few Nigerians that are seasoned professional sport administrators locally and can still proudly display that ignorance.

Mr Amaju is the best thing to happen to Nigerian football - mark my words - and am ,mighty proud of this delta state born professional,record bearing sports administrator par-excellence.I Trust he will bring a lot of positive changes - my only concern is that he should be wise and watch out for all the "pull him down phd" people in the NFF.

All the best Amaju Pinnick
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by ewosk: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congrats to Amaju...
I know him to b a result oriented person
Hope he sanitize NFF,

Long Live NFF
Long Live Super Eagles
Long Live Nigeria (Without BH & Ebola)

btw
Happy **Independence Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by asamaigho(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
yetunsbay: d name sef no sound Nigerian but congrats

e clear say u be ghanian
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
CONGRATS TO HIM. LET THERE BE FRESH AIR.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by deda(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dahmum: Idont know anyting abt ball

I beg stop dat and stop pretending. U knw Everytin abt balls.

2 Likes

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by nellycobs: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Delta state money at work. Uduaghan don use our money buy position for him inlaw with the whole wey him don thief for the state sports commission. In Chief Gabriel Igbenedion's voice. Uduaghan u go go prison ooo.

Fogman: At the end of the second round of voting, Delta FC chairman Amaju Pinnick has been elected as the new president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

In the first round, Pinnick took the lead with 25 votes, while Taiwo Ogunjobi from Osun polled 9 votes. Dominic Iorfa from Benue State was able to get 6 votes. while Shehu Diko from Kaduna had 4 votes. Amanze Uchegbulam, Imo and Mike Umeh Anambra had no vote.

Pinnick, Iorfa and Ogunjobi then went head-to-head in the second round, to determine the winner of the election via simple majority.

After the second round, Pinnick polled 32 votes, Iorfa got 8 votes, while Ogunjobi had 4 votes.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/30/breaking-amaju-pinnick-elected-new-nff-president/

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by watchindelta(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chinom:

Uchegbulam and Ogunjobi were at the forefront of the race. I was refering to them.
ok i see na bro
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Dahmum(f): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
deda:
I beg stop dat and stop pretending. U knw Everytin abt balls.
grin' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin'Lº°˚°ºL,.ok, i know little about "balls". #Agbaaya

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
New president in new jersey..those mallams shud go tends to their ..ws n leave soccer for da round arsses 4da round holes. Gud riddance,naija f'ball free at last..niger delta will soon be free..
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by gebest: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
At least we can now rest from FIFA hamar.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by tokjohn: 12:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by maestroferddi: 2:01am On Oct 01, 2014
I did watch this Pinnick man on Channels TV during Brazil 2014 World Cup.

I must say that the man knows his onions. His analysis and contributions in the programme were spot on.

Now that he has ascended the NFF hot seat, it is time to go beyond rhetorics and put those lofty ideas to practice and take Nigerian football to the next level.

His target should be a minimum of quarter-final placing at the next World Cup. He has time on his hands:almost four good years and so no excuses.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by 2geez(m): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Amaju Pinnick NFF president!! that is good bye to Nigerian football, this guy is the Delta State governor's inlaw he is just as much a big thief as Uduaghan he is arrogant and money drunk forget about all that intelligent analysis or manifesto he presented. This man was given a simple task and given billions of naira to deliver Warri as a venue for the under 17 world cup in 2009 he couldn't do that he came out a billionaire with Warri worse off. Or should i talk about the money spent sorry stolen, all that billions on building warri township stadium that turned out to be mediocre stadium without proper grass or turf drain off, one of the first matches played there after the opening of the stadium was a bloody embarrassment after raining the water just remained stagnant on the field them Okocha and Kanu started playing water ball like we did in primary school. Lets not deceive ourselves Amaju is in NFF to steal billions or try to launder his inlaws billions

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by philiplamb: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2014
I hope the election was free and fair... I dey waka pass o.....this guy na cruck o.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by philiplamb: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2014
maestroferddi: I did watch this Pinnick man on Channels TV during Brazil 2014 World Cup.

I must say that the man knows his onions. His analysis and contributions in the programme were spot on.

Now that he has ascended the NFF hot seat, it is time to go beyond rhetorics and put those lofty ideas to practice and take Nigerian football to the next level.

His target should be a minimum of quarter-final placing at the next World Cup. He has time on his hands:almost four good years and so no excuses.

Lofty idea gini... Dey ve jst made a.....mis*****†****ke
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by deletrue: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2014
felixtare:

first tin first,were u come from??
after dat u get alot of mata to attend 2....
Forget where I come from. I worked there before and uptill today, I still visit Warri. Which a lot matters to attend. I no understand.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Ifebazz(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2014
I hope NFF have enough money to be stolen, because that is what Amaju knows best to do. He did so well at it as Commissioner of sports Delta state. Also diverting jobs for sports men to his many girlfriends and village people who have nothing what so ever to do with sports.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Ifebazz(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2014
maestroferddi: I did watch this Pinnick man on Channels TV during Brazil 2014 World Cup.

You really don't know what you are talking about if you believe someone from what just heard on air. Means you believe Jonathan and Co too. Amaju is a thief and will always remain one. Period.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by maestroferddi: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Ifebazz:

You really don't know what you are talking about if you believe someone from what just heard on air. Means you believe Jonathan and Co too. Amaju is a thief and will always remain one. Period.
So we should believe you who we are hearing in WATER, abi?

Buddy, you are not thinking properly...
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by maestroferddi: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2014
philiplamb:
Lofty idea gini... Dey ve jst made a.....mis*****†****ke
Well, I like facing reality. The fact is that he, and not you or another armchair angel, has emerged as the NFF chair.

I don't know whether he is a Lawrence Anini clone but I think we should give him the benefit of doubt and judge him on his stewardship on the current assignment instead of prejudicing our opinions beforehand.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by asamaigho(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2014
nellycobs: Delta state money at work. Uduaghan don use our money buy position for him inlaw with the whole wey him don thief for the state sports commission. In Chief Gabriel Igbenedion's voice. Uduaghan u go go prison ooo.

anoda display biased sentiments and ignorance BY a bigot....they never hapi @d progress of an ITSEKIRI MAN...
wonda wen their IQ will supass d "zero mark"
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2014
another bloody thief takes the reigns of nigerian football.

What has he done in his state?

He should be ready to leave that place in the next four years....or even before
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by yetunsbay(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2014
asamaigho:

e clear say u be ghanian
9ja tokan tokan jst dt i prefer Ogunjobi bt God wish is d bst
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by OluOlaBlitz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
In the first place, it's heartwarming to have a different boss in the glass house for once. Tired of the old tried and distrusted hands. This young guy Amaju comes well recommended for Nigerian football by bigwigs in the English FA. On paper, he is the man, however I hope what is written on paper matches the story people share about him after his 4 years or else the recommendation and paper is only worth sanitizing my buttocks after a good satisfying dump.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by gbemiga1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Emmysteve: yet you went ahead and waste this space just like that? Why are you heartless?
oh! Just forgive him. Ok.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Biralee(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
ritux:

If you know what this man Pinnick has achieved and done with Delta State football and sports in general, you won't make this comment.
I nor dey say d guy never do anything. Wetin I dey talk be say, d guy achieved those things by using only a fragment of the allocated fund. Where d rest money enter?
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Biralee(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
asamaigho:

anoda display biased sentiments and ignorance BY a bigot....they never hapi @d progress of an ITSEKIRI MAN...
Omere wa de mi gi gbere, nor use ethnicity cover d truth. Dis guys are spending d wealth of dis state and of IWERE kingdom on frivolity.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by asamaigho(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Biralee:
Omere wa de mi gi gbere, nor use ethnicity cover d truth. Dis guys are spending d wealth of dis state and of IWERE kingdom on frivolity.

aja bokor....make we dey hapi say iwere dey make shooo...nawa for yhuoo
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Ifebazz(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2014
maestroferddi: So we should believe you who we are hearing in WATER, abi?

Buddy, you are not thinking properly...
Please write in English, or are you also 'writing' impaired just as you are 'hearing' impaired?
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Ifebazz(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2014
asamaigho:

Now who's displaying 'bigotry', the Itsekiri thieves at the helm of affairs, no? Or you who displayed 'biased sentiments'?
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by maestroferddi: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Ifebazz:
Please write in English, or are you also 'writing' impaired just as you are 'hearing' impaired?
Do I blame you? When your smarter mates were choosing Literature In English so as to hone their literary skill, you were busy lounging away.

Now you think you can drag the rest of humanity back by your inability to comprehend literary appreciation.

Put google's sundry benefits to use and bring yourself up to speed on the concept of figures of speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Donates ₦100 Million To 5,000 Widows, Others In Plateau / Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos / Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.