Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? (8844 Views)

Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / Independence Day Speech In Kannada Language 2015 | 15 August Speech In Kannada / Independence Day Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by STENON(f): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will make sure that All Politicians and Political Posts will have the least and minimum Payroll among all other things in Nigeria.

Equal right to all citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
LMAO...
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
LMAO... Naso naw
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by mcquin(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
For me, promoting nationalism and patriotosm as Hitler did would be my goal. It is bitter seeing youths lose faith in Mother-Naija. Therefore 4rm childhood every child must be taught the Nigerian Dream. They must be thought love for their country.
Adverts seems 2 have a hold on the sub-conscious of humans. As such every home will be encouraged 2 have the Nigerian flag and every product 4 sale in Nigeria whether produced locally or imported must have the Nigerian colours.
Patriotism must be preached.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
adebayor1490: LMAO.. Kpele o
seriously do you laugh ?? cuz that's my aim
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hishuula: seriously do you laugh ?? cuz that's my aim
Yeah... u make a 4ni reply
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Habeyy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will reduce the salaries of political office holders
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by dabrake(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Our silly mindset.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by isimemenuduehi11: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
as 4 me i wil send al dis greedy politicials 2 d forest whr dy belong.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Eniobanke86(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
I would change her education
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by hayzee545(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'll will change the orientation of nigerians that partisanship is one major reason that led us to where we are,instead quality service and delivery should be our watchword when selecting people for any position.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Akpan107(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
muktarmtt: I will change GEJ cos he is d main problem of dis country all dis Killing bombing etc he promote it he let it rain cos if his 20152015 ambition , even i didnt have power now on 2015 i have it by voting him out of asokorock
Mine is to make GEJ life President.
God knows what to do to those that are bombing Nigerians in order to disqualify GEJ. Since i cant make him life president,
I will like his enemies to know that GEJ has come to stay.
He must contest for 2015 Election and he must not fail to win, then, leave office in 2019.
Since boko haram has failed, all his enemies must fail tooo.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by eprince2014(f): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
InwehAkpevwe: Myself to the best me...
but..u already have the power to do that
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by stimireez(f): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
;DI wil chng jona
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Aitee1: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
morbid: PHCN back to NEPA

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigga there is no difference between the two

Jus like APC and PDP

They are all birds of the same feathers

CORRUPTION is their trademark grin

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Aitee1: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Akpan107: Mine is to make GEJ life President.
God knows what to do to those that are bombing Nigerians in order to disqualify GEJ. Since i cant make him life president,
I will like his enemies to know that GEJ has come to stay.
He must contest for 2015 Election and he must not fail to win, then, leave office in 2019.
Since boko haram has failed, all his enemies must fail tooo.

Hmmmmm...

Awo atia ball ono owo omo.... grin
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by galadima77(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
i'd change uncle Jonah
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nosu(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will change nigerians' mindset and our value.

We celebrate people without knowing the source of their wealth.
We look down on people dat are sweating it out( e.g a gate man or a conductor) to make a living and we worship fraudsters because they drive big cars and live in big house.
We blame our leaders of corruption and embezzlement while during campaign majority is fighting to collect bags of rice, clothe,etc from the same people without asking where the money is coming from and how the man will get back his money.
When a man holds a position without embezzlement, a good major of our society call the person a fool.
If my tribal person steals, he is only being smart and if he is not, he is a thief.
So I think our major problem is our thought pattern and wrong value system.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by musiwa95: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2014

[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

Under international law, Nigeria has no power to execute, any member of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. To do so.. You will face International criminal court.

I have presented the video/documents of the Independent day of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria to over 100 head of state, international body and the United nation security council members. You can see the UN as someone posted online..if it correct. delivering military hardware to the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria upon request, because I am the International Recognized Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria made request to several countries and made complain against Nigeria. In total we have a commitment of over $200 million promises military hardware to help Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria re establish It army. Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria have communicated with other countries on several issue and even the UN and even the UN security council. And Goodluck Jonathan have been fully inform by the International community on Nigeria abuse of international law which is inline with international law.. Except if he is pretending to you.

International law give all officers from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria power to kill their senior inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria who is not from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

International law allows Private Ola Ola Ola Olayemi to shoot Colonel Uche Emeka or Colonel Umar Sambo inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

International law requires Goodluck jonathan to transfer all officers of the military/police/dss etc not from the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria out of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and transfer back to Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria all officers of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria back home.

There is no fear to this. And officers of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria most know. They are back by International law. And when someone is back by International law. He can not be afraid. Your right can not be abuse. We would fight for you and have anyone jail at the International criminal court. No matter who that person or his position is . You can clearly see, that Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria is an independent country . And we would not take the abuse of the past anymore. And anyone or group or party who abuse that right, We give you the full power by international law, to perform your duty as officers and on anyone or group that is against Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria inline with International law.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and you have the power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

For those who may doubt if I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. You can see military hardware been delivered.. And if you doubt.. In history Benin city had no oba for 17 years because the oba of benin stole people into slavery and my great grand father remove oba of benin. the alafin of oyo and others and indirectly rule Benin city and others for 17 years..

I want to state, international law.. give you power not to pay any taxes to Nigeria. And Just like my great grand father got rid of slavery. You should not be slave to Nigeria. and stop paying taxes to Nigeria. It is your God given right..

Why have the other side Nigeria , not been paying taxes for 50 years. The reason is they knew that in trade treaty they dont pay taxes to another country. While they made Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria pay. and they have been planting agent of occupation in government to make you pay taxes for 50 years, while they dont pay.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and you have the power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

Long live the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria
God Bless the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
Email me, if you have a problem. delemusiwa@gmail.com

Photo of United nation show country 2 map.. Can you recognized Jonathan Goodluck.
[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

[img]http://ntemfacofege.files./2011/01/un-maps-to-mr-biya.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1745847_armybarrack222_gifbcef5a138ec261b23265fba762467e88
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by LagosBoi2(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
royalblood21:
No brain @all

you are simply insane
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by TeamSimple(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
The Nigeria Police
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by isokey: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
First, I would establish a law to protect Nigerian women in marriage and divorce cases.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
This corrupt govt!
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by 19naia(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
there is no change to be had because there is no Power to be had... Dont people realize there has been no power to the people ever since NEPA changed its name to Power holding Company of Nigeria... Thats why.. They hold the power tight in their grip and charge everybody money and never release any power to reach the people... Boko Haram has power through Guns, but the people are not allowed to have guns and so again people have no power, not even to defend from boko haram... The police and army? they are busy extorting the public and mistreating the people to be sure even the scent of power never reaches the peoples noses.... There is no power in sight as this darkness looms persistently...
cry
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
LagosBoi2: I will imprison Jonathan and his friends
Let us vote him out first.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by macof(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
I would change the 1914 incident...
that began all Nigerian people's problems

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by macof(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sanchez01: For me, I'll say TRIBALISM - Our strength lies in our diversity.

maybe u mean tribal bigotry...tribalism is good, it puts ur tribe and ethnicity first before anything but being a bigot is disgusting

Our strength lays in our diversity- biggest lie ever told to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
The last word in your sentence is what I'll change, POWER.

1. Who is in power, and
2. PHCN...I've not seen power for two months ticking...Are we breeding vampires here?
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by dayosaurus(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
shocked did a mudblood just say this??. Wow...

chibwike: I wud change the name of Lagos to maybe Congo, so that people wud stop trooping there for greener pastures, lagos is overcrowed abeg
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by chibwike(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
dayosaurus: shocked did a mudblood just say this??. Wow...

Ok, that was a typo, mudblood?..i dnt undastand
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by teufelein(f): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2014
Default Re: Happy 54th Birthday to Nigeria

As the Zoo staggers calamitously and shamelessly into its 54th year of creation by white men from Europe (Britain to be precise) who first carted them off into slavery as domesticated animals in their plantations in the Americas before rearranging their brains through colonisation into the animals they are today in Africa, it beggars belief that a country in Africa where civilisation of mankind is said to have began should be less than 55 years old. When you consider that Egypt, Ethiopia and Nubia present day Sudan including Biafraland is thousands of years old you will begin to appreciate the ignorance of your average animal called a Nigerian.

THIS IS RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST OF THE EVENING OF 01 OCTOBER 2014

Welcome to the greatest university on earth where learning is free and common sense valued above everything else. The best way to stop being a mere animal in the zoo called Nigeria and becoming a human being is by listening to Radio Biafra every morning and evening. All the news they don't want you to hear on Radio Biafra we not only report them as they are, we dissect them so that black Africans can understand it.Join the revolution today, join the closest Biafra family meeting closest to you.Our core belief is simple BIAFRA OR DEATH!

http://radiobiafra.co/images/audio/01_October_2014_1.mp3
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by WinkWrld: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2014
I will replace minister of petroleum and minister of finance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. / Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d / Abuja Wedding Venue Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.