Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? (8843 Views)

Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / Independence Day Speech In Kannada Language 2015 | 15 August Speech In Kannada / Independence Day Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by nopecin(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2014
I will bring back the white people say we no want independent again.....
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Bamayi19(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2014
If i have d opportunity i will first change d leadership pattern of d country.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Munaa(f): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2014
sad :I will change our mulitple political parties to only two party system.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by muktarmtt(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2014
[ot
Akpan107: Mine is to make GEJ life President.
God knows what to do to those that are bombing Nigerians in order to disqualify GEJ. Since i cant make him life president,
I will like his enemies to know that GEJ has come to stay.
He must contest for 2015 Election and he must not fail to win, then, leave office in 2019.
Since boko haram has failed, all his enemies must fail tooo.
e author=chibwike]I wud change the name of Lagos to maybe Congo, so that people wud stop trooping there for greener pastures, lagos is overcrowded abeg[/quote]
God knows what to do to those that are bombing Nigerians in order to disqualify GEJ. Since i cant make him life president,
He must contest for 2015 Election and he must not fail to win, then, leave office in 2019.
u r big mumu if af2
Den u r
Den u r big munu if u still tink gej is a victim I dnt blame non of ur farmily haven bein kill daz why u make sense mumu
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by kellyvoski12b(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Death sentence for corrupt politicians grin
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Akpan107(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
muktarmtt: [ot e author=chibwike]I wud change the name of Lagos to maybe Congo, so that people wud stop trooping there for greener pastures, lagos is overcrowded abegMine is to make GEJ life President.
Since boko haram has failed, all his enemies must fail tooo. Mine is to make GEJ life President.
Since boko haram has failed, all his enemies must fail tooo. u r big mumu if af2 Mine is to make GEJ life President.
Since boko haram has failed, all his enemies must fail tooo. Den u r Mine is to make GEJ life President.
Since boko haram has failed, all his enemies must fail tooo. Den u r big munu if u still tink gej is a victim I dnt blame non of ur farmily haven bein kill daz why u make sense mumu Mine is to make GEJ life President.
You sound like an APC Man. I,m a Christian and am not very good in coursing people.
But i do welcome a constructive critisism that is free from name calling.
Without any form of bitterness, may God bless you. But APC must surely go DOWN come 2015.
GEJ must stay till 2019
No going back!!!
God bless GEJ and no Vacancy in Aso Rock!
Have this at the back of ur mind: Buhari can't win his Katsina State, talkless of NIGERIA.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by PAO429: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
It will ve 2 be Force men oppressing civilans especially Army and omonile and community boys disturbing people while building their houses all in d name of settlement
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by aslan(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
nothing.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Akpan107(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Aitee1:

Hmmmmm...

Awo atia ball ono owo omo.... grin
fine girl, what do you mean by that? Don't fail to vote for GEJ next Year o.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Aitee1: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Akpan107:
fine girl, what do you mean by that? Don't fail to vote for GEJ next Year o.

i never expected to explain myself if truly u are the Akpan iwuod ufok abi na Akpan in diaspora u be??
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Vegan(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
change boko haram to Nigeria police
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Akpan107(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Aitee1:

Hmmmmm...

Awo atia ball ono owo omo.... grin
Somebody kicked ball to his person.
Initially thoght you were speaking Yoruba.
God bless you my sis.
Re: Independence Day: What Would You Change If You Had The Power? by Aitee1: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Akpan107:
Somebody kicked ball to his person.
Initially thoght you were speaking Yoruba.
God bless you my sis.

bless u too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. / Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d / Abuja Wedding Venue Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.