Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Happy Birthday Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Nigeria! (619 Views)

Happy Birthday Nigeria! / Happy Birthday Nigeria! / Happy Birthday Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Nigeria! by Obynobyl(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Its a new day and a special one at that. Today is 1st october and 54 years ago Nigeria gained her independence, I wish Nigeria peace and unity and may the best of the past of this great nation be the worst of our future. Happy Birthday Nigeria. Feel free to drop your birthday wishes for Nigeria.
Re: Happy Birthday Nigeria! by Ekiseme(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST NIGERIA......I HOPE AND PRAY YOU BECOME A BETTER PLACE FOR US YOUR CITIZENS

Let LOVE lead kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Nigeria! by eruchboy(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Nigeria annivesary and a great new month

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Think He Deserves To Be The Governor Of Our Dear State. / Boko Haram: Colonel, Others Arrested For Sabotage / Murder Or Suicide? Read And Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.