Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? (505 Views)

Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? by danielmichael(m): 4:56am On Oct 01, 2014
nigerias independence day means a lot.nad jus d name independency but other things involved;like eatin rice and stew n celebrating,enjoyment,flexing,sitting out,drinking most of all going 2 the stadium to match maybe be4 the governor or president..are you gona match today at the stadium?
As for me,im alredy at the stadium oo
Kudos nigeria,happy independence day..
Re: Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? by echobee(f): 5:14am On Oct 01, 2014
Match ko,match ni angry
Re: Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? by godofwar666(m): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2014
But I'm not in primary school anymore Do I have to match today undecided
Re: Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2014
OP just reminded me those primary school days when we were matching as if to heaven.

After roasting under the sun and stress what do you get?

Nothing!
Re: Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? by danielmichael(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2014
sunnyshayne: OP just reminded me those primary school days when we were matching as if to heaven.

After roasting under the sun and stress what do you get?

Nothing!
Lols..the labor of our heroes past shal neva b in vain..u wr tryna b heroe man..lolz
Re: Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? by egopersonified(f): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Op, are you a student, teacher or civil servant?
Re: Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? by danielmichael(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2014
egopersonified: Op, are you a student, teacher or civil servant?
I am an insineer..lolz
Re: Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? by Omololu007(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Match ko,march ni

(1) (Reply)

A 59-year-old Politician Caught Vandalising Pipeline To Raise Campaign Funds / deleted / A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.