Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

@54: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @54: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero (454 Views)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / @54: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero? Give Your Reasons / Achebe Is Nigeria’s Hero - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@54: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero by nigerianvenom(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2014
For every stride achieved by all well meaning
nations, there are heroes who are well known for
the significant roles played in relative field
towards the attainment of set national goals.
Today, we enjoin you to join us in naming 54
national heroes as Nigeria celebrates her 54th
independence anniversary.Share the thoughts of
who your Nigeria hero is and give us reasons to
back your choice.
Happy Independence Day!

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/54-nigeria-hero/
Re: @54: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero by nigerianvenom(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2014
my heroes are GEJ,for taking free and compulsory education to d north,same thing Awo did to the SW,also for encouraging and enforcing free and fair election in Nigeria.

Godswill Akpabio,for making akwa ibom the cynosure of all eyes,i bet most of u never knew akwa ibom b4 now.

sincere nigerians,for standing by the truth
Re: @54: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero by tomakint: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence to you nigerianvenom, I don't have a hero but 'heroes'. Below are my heroes in that order;
* Chief Obafemi Awolowo (for what he did for us in the then Western region, too numerous to mention);
*Major Kaduna Nzeogwu (for ridding a new Nigeria of human-demons who would have plunged us into utter darkness) and;
*Chief Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (for standing by a principle he believed in and opposing oppression till he breathe his last). May their souls rest in perfect peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @54: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero by obict: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2014
My father...
Re: @54: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero by nigerianvenom(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
tomakint: Happy Independence to you nigerianvenom, I don't have a hero but 'heroes'. Below are my heroes in that order;
* Chief Obafemi Awolowo (for what he did for us in the then Western region, too numerous to mention);
*Major Kaduna Nzeogwu (for ridding a new Nigeria of human-demons who would have plunged us into utter darkness) and;
*Chief Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (for standing by a principle he believed in and opposing oppression till he breathe his last). May their souls rest in perfect peace!

yea,u are right bro.so many unsung heroes in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Elected The President Of Nigeria, What Will Be Your First 4 Agenda / 2015: Oke Ogun PDP Endorses Former Oyo State Governor Alao-akala For Gov. Race / Bed Bugs Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.