Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? (1628 Views)

For The Love Of Beards: Why You Should Join The Beardgang (In Pictures) / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards / Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2014
5 years ago, my friends and I were reading a magazine in the classroom. That was after our third-term exams. (SS2). On the process, I saw a picture of 2face idibia, and couple of other Nigerian celebrities whose names I can't recall. There was something common about them.

They were all bald, with nice beards.
I was pleased with their unique style of fashion.
So I told one of my friends "when I get more mature, say 20, I will cut every hair on my head and leave my beards like 2face's. "

When I turned 20, I didn't notice any sign of beards anywhere around my jaw. embarassed
Some of my friends/age-mates started flaunting their beards at me nauseatingly.

I kept waiting patiently hoping that before I get to 21, definitely, I would get what I want.
Each time I go for a hair cut, I make the barbers shave my bald jaw, and apply methylated spirit, so as to invite beards. But all to no avail.

Just last week, I asked a friend of mine who was having #200 on him, to give me the money, so I can travel to the nearest ATM sport and withdraw some money. But he jokingly responded " I wan use this money shave my beards this evening"

This is getting out of hands.

I'm getting older now, (22 by November.)
what do I do?

Some chicks in school see me as a small boy. Just because I don't have beards. shocked
But I'm a handsome boy sha. cheesy

Somebody pls. Advice me on what to do/how to get beards...

1 Share

Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by lalasticlala(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2014
lol . so so hilarious

bearded experts ..over 2 una
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by simplyOJ(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2014
We all have different hormones. While some grow hair on body or face as early as 15, others could wait as long as 20. Some are hairly, some are not.

Bottom line: love yourself and be bold for who you are, with or without beards. It is what you present to others they accept you for. If you see yourself as incomplete without the beards; you are, if you stand out inspite of beards or not, they take you like that.

Leave bearbear and be yourself.
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by SlimSkipper(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2014
don worry every tin wud blossom in Gods' appointed tym cheesy
grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by kennynelcon(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Take Mustard seed... lol your not up to 21 joor. beard is not so special anyway. YOUR TIME WILL COME
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by farano(f): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2014
englishmart:
I'm getting older now, (22 by November.)
what do I do?
Some chicks in school see me as a small boy. Just because I don't have beards. shocked
But I'm a handsome boy sha. cheesy
Somebody pls. Advice me on what to do/how to get beards...
lmfao...but You're a small boy na lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by kennynelcon(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2014
farano: lmfao...but You're a small boy na lipsrsealed tongue
so a graduate is still a small boy
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by crackhaus: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2014
If only you knew what some of us with beards go through in keeping it clean cut, neat, and bump free, you would appreciate your virgin chin...

And do away with that methylated spirit strategy...when your facial wants to sprout, it will. No amount of methylated spirit will bring it forth before its' time especially if you're not naturally hairy (genetically).
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Sijo01(f): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

O'boy, cut small from the hair wey dey your head gum for your jaw.
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Adeoba10(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Na dis beard dey make me go salon every weekend after watching premier league, na him u dey hustle for.... Jux a mata of tym, u go get am na
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Richhommie(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Very funny

Everyone with his/her own worries
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by SAMBARRY: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Lmao.what won't I see on nairaland cheesy cheesy

bros shanko aka op use Virgin hair cream on your chin or wherever you want it. It's hair fertilizer for women who want long hair but I don't know whether it works for men too. You can try it out for a start but I am not guaranting you 100% success because it's made for women's hair so I don't know whether it works for men
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2014
When other children your age are aiming to graduate magna cum _laude you are busy borrowing money to shave that your silly head angry
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by glimpse(f): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
by crackhaus
If only you knew what some of us with beards go
through in keeping it clean cut, neat, and bump
free, you would appreciate your virgin chin...

LMAO @ bolded

2 Likes

Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by mumumugu(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Many who hav beards wanna shave it off

those who dont have wanna get it
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Go and buy brazilian bear-bear
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
farano: lmfao...but You're a small boy na lipsrsealed tongue
this is not fair.
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
kennynelcon:
so a graduate is still a small boy
thank God you are one of the few persons that understands.
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sijo01: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

O'boy, cut small from the hair wey dey your head gum for your jaw.
for what kwanu?
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets: When other children your age are aiming to graduate magna cum _laude you are busy borrowing money to shave that your silly head angry
this is one of the problems we have in this country. You didn't even read the post before posting rubbish.
Gosh! Btw, do you know if the op is a graduate or not?
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: Go and buy brazilian bear-bear
that would be too expensive
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
englishmart: this is one of the problems we have in this country. You didn't even read the post before posting rubbish.
Gosh! Btw, do you know if the op is a graduate or not?
if you were a graduate you would have better things to post tongue and we both know you are not graduating with honors grin
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets: if you were a graduate you would have better things to post tongue and we both know you are not graduating with honors grin
well, I think that's your headache.
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Jennydoris(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
So na to get bear bear be the only problem way de worry you as a man? I must confess I dey envy your life seriously. My brother is looking for a way to permanently stop his from growing and you want yours to grow just to tell girls that you are now matured. Smh for you undecided
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wait for ur time joor
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jennydoris: So na to get bear bear be the only problem way de worry you as a man? I must confess I dey envy your life seriously. My brother is looking for a way to permanently stop his from growing and you want yours to grow just to tell girls that you are now matured. Smh for you undecided
one man's food could be another man's trash.

Your brother hates it, but I don't.
Don't you get it?
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Sarimah(f): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pele
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Jennydoris(f): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
englishmart: one man's food could be another man's trash.

Your brother hates it, but I don't.
Don't you get it?

Ok na. Good luck.
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Jennydoris:

Ok na. Good luck.
thanks dear. smiley
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by Vivly(f): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2014
People dey bald for head. Others for chin. It's your nature, Deal with it. BTW, Pics or
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by destante(f): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2014
hilarious grin
Re: Beards: Why Is Nature Treating Me Like This? by englishmart(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Vivly: People dey bald for head. Others for chin. It's your nature, Deal with it. BTW, Pics or
which kind pics. ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Fashion Rainy Season Must-haves / Ladies, Can You Rock These Shoe? / Ankara Meets Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.