Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online (1696 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? / Starting Coldroom Business With 650k,how Possible Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2014
I spend almost most of my day on the internet.. Alway i see "making money online", "How to make money online" but i dnt still get it, the process is quite confusing. pls any1 with more explanation and help. I need to make money and i want to use my tym i spend on the net to do so.. I just want to be Independent and free! It Independence day!

1 Share

Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
send me an email to Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com and i will absolutely teach you for FREE how to start making money online before the weekend
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Dbestmax(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Its not about how many hours u spend online..its about what you do online
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by bedfordng(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
its very simple.you have to sell(offer) something to make money online.there is no way you can make money online if you don't sell(offer) something called a product which could be goods or services just like it is done offline.you must give something which could be working for someone,company,your talent,product etc.no one can make money online without selling(offering) something

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by seaman007: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
http:///XvZsfl

Here is a simple way
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
bedfordng: its very simple.you have to sell(offer) something to make money online.there is no way you can make money online if you don't sell(offer) something called a product which could be goods or services just like it is done offline.you must give something which could be working for someone,company,your talent,product etc.no one can make money online without selling(offering) something
you have said it all
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Activityj(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Deal with your mentality first& continua reading, oneday you will lay your hands on the right package& your story will change.
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 02, 2014
iykepromotions: send me an email to Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com and i will absolutely teach you for FREE how to start making money online before the weekend
I will do just that..tnxs bro
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax: Its not about how many hours u spend online..its about what you do online
hmm...ok
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Activityj: Deal with your mentality first& continua reading, oneday you will lay your hands on the right package& your story will change.
Ok bro.. i will nd tnx
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2014
bedfordng: its very simple.you have to sell(offer) something to make money online.there is no way you can make money online if you don't sell(offer) something called a product which could be goods or services just like it is done offline.you must give something which could be working for someone,company,your talent,product etc.no one can make money online without selling(offering) something
U v a point here.. tnx for telling me know...
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by akolat(m): 4:58am On Oct 03, 2014
You can get to make a living online. There are services to be rendered. The advent of the internet has made some quit their jobs. Money Making legitimately.
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by tomiamida: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Cash and Prize awards
You should grab the opportunity, just log on and fill the form and share with friends

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by mayorall(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
offer services, buy and sell. I know of quite numbers of people making it online. follow them and capture their doings. Tyconcepts, yemi2plus shinaf ymodulus Desanchez1 soyedele1 we are all undergraduates including myself. There are many opportunities you can get from them.

Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by neksummi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2014

Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by dasanchez1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
mayorall: offer services, buy and sell. I know of quite numbers of people making it online. follow them and capture their doings. Tyconcepts, yemi2plus shinaf ymodulus Desanchez1 soyedele1 we are all undergraduates including myself. There are many opportunities you can get from them.
haha . dasanchez1 . thanks for the mention. Jeff law dey o. am I forgetting dav8id no. lol. these people mentioned can help you on ur topic.
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by tyconcepts(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
mayorall:
offer services, buy and sell. I know of quite numbers of people making it online. follow them and capture their doings. Tyconcepts, yemi2plus shinaf ymodulus Desanchez1 soyedele1 we are all undergraduates including myself. There are many opportunities you can get from them.

Thanks for the mention Ogbeni Mayor all

First thing to know is.....There are no jobs in Nigeria, the few are for selected few, that should be one of your motivations.
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Xboyultimate(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/

You can contact me on 08140334152 if you need any help.

Regards,

Emmanuel E. Sulai
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by initialize(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2014
mrceo63:
I spend almost most of my day on the internet.. Alway i see "making money online", "How to make money online" but i dnt still get it, the process is quite confusing. pls any1 with more explanation and help. I need to make money and i want to use my tym i spend on the net to do so.. I just want to be Independent and free! It Independence day!

To make money is not about the time you spend online, it is about the how you value the time spent. Start reading tutorials and guide about online money... It is limitless. Don't dull

I can also give you an insight. I started as an undergrad too
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
initialize:

To make money is not about the time you spend online, it is about the how you value the time spent. Start reading tutorials and guide about online money... It is limitless. Don't dull

I can also give you an insight. I started as an undergrad too
Ok bro i will appriciate if u do...
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
mayorall:
Thank you bro for ur help nd those u mention!
For now i dnt v a business so i kinda looking for who can gv me an online job (if there is anything like that tho) And hw true is di referrel stuff...! And again sm do say u v to pay sm cash for registration, am scare gvn away my little money...
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by mayorall(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
mrceo63:

For now i dnt v a business so i kinda looking for who can gv me an online job (if there is anything like that tho) And hw true is di referrel stuff...! And again sm do say u v to pay sm cash for registration, am scare gvn away my little money...

That's not a business. The people I mentioned to you are into online importation of goods from USA, China etc.
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by stevolinkon40: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
mrceo63:

mr tonjeola can u introduce four corner alliance to this man please.
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
beanimporter:

Not what you know but what you do with what you know that matters .

There are many ways to make money online ,some of which includes :

1. Fiverr

2. Affiliate

3. Information Products Marketing

4. Mini importation

5. Selling products/services by you or for others

visit www.infobizzone.com and www.beanimporter.info for some ideas .

V done that sir bt d second stil reads error..
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
mayorall:

That's not a business. The people I mentioned to you are into online importation of goods from USA, China etc.
wow, ok So how do i venture into this business!
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by tonjeola(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
stevolinkon40:
mr tonjeola can u introduce four corner alliance to this man please.
thanks for the mention
mrceo63:

Have you seen the new system thats helping people in over 100 countries learn, change their lives and turn $18 into thousands? View the video: www.level6club.com then contact me to JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
check my signature for my contact and let ride on the path to financial liberation!

Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
iykepromotions:
send me an email to Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com and i will absolutely teach you for FREE how to start making money online before the weekend
I beleive that this post will go a long way to help many people struggling online. all emails have been replied to and if you don't find it, check your spam folder. it's real and working. thanks and goodluck
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Betboss(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
go to www.reapfast.com to download your free copy of "Reapfast cash online" a total step by step guild.
its totally free!
you can thank me later.
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by iykepromotions: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2014
iykepromotions:
congrats to those who have joined this program where you can make money even while sleeping. it's called passive income. work once continue earning. here's how to do it; click on my signature for free details
Re: How Possible Is It For An Undergraduate To Make Money Online by Booty4me: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
beanimporter:

Not what you know but what you do with what you know that matters .

There are many ways to make money online ,some of which includes :

1. Fiverr

2. Affiliate

3. Information Products Marketing

4. Mini importation

5. Selling products/services by you or for others

visit www.infobizzone.com and www.beanimporter.info for some ideas .

hello.... i tried signing up on the infobiz webpage .. i cant input my details.. am really interested

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gifts, Souvenirs And Corporate Gifts For The End Of The Year! / UBA Bank Credits My Account Twice, Out Of Error. Should I Refund? / Quantity PKO Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.