Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Confused About The Right Career For You? Then See This. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Confused About The Right Career For You? Then See This. (557 Views)

Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / Career: For Engineers (mechanical,electrical,civil,structural, Chemical, E.t.c / 10 Signs To Know That You Have Found The Right Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused About The Right Career For You? Then See This. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
hello,

its so said to believe that a lot of people have great misconception about their career and their profession. the career path you have chosen can either make or break you. when i discovered i have a chronic addiction to the internet, i decided to make a big career out of it and thank God, today i am reaping it on a full scale!!

wondering what i mean? then check my signature below to see my awesome website. you might even get your breakthrough from it.
i can say i have a career, a very good and highly lucrative one at that. i'm so sure that not many people can brag about that..

well they say action is louder than words, check out my profile, visit my website and see things for yourself !!!!!!
you'd be shocked!!!!
Re: Confused About The Right Career For You? Then See This. by olu77(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
I dont want to be shocked I have phobia for electricity. cry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What People Are Actually Doing On Conference Calls / Win 35,000 Euros Plus Possible Internship At Ericsson Innovation Awards 2015 / How Do You Handle A Challenge Of This Nature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.