Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? (708 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Men Which Of These Items Do You Consider As A Luxury To Provide In The House? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? by Eragablessen(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
A::::: Married for a long time and yet taking your wife to cinema, dancing and cuddling when alone with her.
B:::: Married for about two years and still carries a concubine out for extra pleasures, 'cause you think your wife has faded.
C::::: Married for whatever period, having a girlfriend but carrying on with the gentleman's responsibilities at home.
Re: Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? by QueenAzibar(f): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
a. I'm sure everyone will choose a. just wait and see. FTC

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? by Eragablessen(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
QueenAzibar: a

I meant married men.
But if your case is A above, then goodluck to you.
Re: Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
C!
It ain't my fault, I too fine undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
alutacontinua: C!
It ain't my fault, I too fine undecided

grin grin grin

Who do we have here.......its The Nairaland Play Boy called Aluta.
Re: Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? by bennyrazz: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
there should be D.) all of the above naaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? by slimyem: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
A lot of Naija men belong to category C. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Attend To First? / Wrongful Usage: Paying Of Marriage Dowry By Man! / the secrets of generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.