Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! (493 Views)

Donald Trump Blast African Nations / UK -97% Of Biafran Vote In Favour Of The Independence Of The Biafran Territories / Igbo And The Fallacy Of Mbaka’s God’s Vindication - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
What manner of Independence?

Our food is imported,
We depend on "them" for cloths and shoes.

Every single TECH products we have must have come "from" them.

Our educational system is imported.
Our leadership system is imported.

I keep wondering, is that we cant think or that we have refused to think!
WE get arms from them to kill our selves in exchange for our natural resources.
Africans are slaves!

I look forward to the day, Africans will take their destinies into their hands!
And the place to start?

We should visit the colonial maps!
Re: The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! by hertz9te(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
and start having kings instead of presidents?........... bro whats the name of the weed you smoked?
Re: The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! by BlackTechnology: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
We are yet to achieve economic independence after achieving political independence
Re: The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
noblezone: What manner of Independence?

Our food is imported,
We depend on "them" for cloths and shoes.

Every single TECH products we have must have come "from" them.

Our educational system is imported.
Our leadership system is imported.

I keep wondering, is that we cant think or that we have refused to think!
WE get arms from them to kill our selves in exchange for our natural resources.
Africans are slaves!

I look forward to the day, Africans will take their destinies into their hands!
And the place to start?

We should visit the colonial maps!
@cancelled, no we created our own system of leadership-which abound with corruption and greediness.
@bolded, you are a slave.
Africans refused to free themselves. You chose to enslave yourself!
Re: The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! by desirewhet(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Naija independence, naija is progressing, presidents speech was done witout reading from paper, I guess d write up was on d board! Dey want to b like obama dat is born to talk....
Re: The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! by IGBOSON1: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
We gained independence from the brutish British, but -like going from frying pan straight into the fire- got an even worse deal by being colonized by the greedy Nigerian elite who are greedier, more oppressive, and much more ruthless than the departing Brits they collected the reins of oppression from!

I'm sure that the geographical space Nigeria occupies has lost more souls from 1960 to date than was ever lost during the entire period the Brits held sway.....and i'm including those of us they sold into slavery as well!
Re: The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
hertz9te: and start having kings instead of presidents?........... bro whats the name of the weed you smoked?

having kings is not a must! Yet, it is a crime! England does not have presidents, Spain has a king!

We should have evolved from what we had. Today, we kill and destroy in the process of dragging for presidency!
Re: The Fallacy Called "Independence" Of African Nations!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nobleval: @cancelled, no we created our own system of leadership-which abound with corruption and greediness.
@bolded, you are a slave.
Africans refused to free themselves. You chose to enslave yourself!
Corruption is a product of the failed system.

(1) (Reply)

Recent National Awards;A Means To Appease The Yorubas Towards 2015? / Okonjo-iweala Awarded Africa’s Finance Minister Of The Year / Navarro College In U.S Rejects Nigerian Applicants Over Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.