Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

About Moderator (justwise) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About Moderator (justwise) (1974 Views)

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? / Justwise Is Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Please, if there is some kind of Discplinary comittee here on Nairaland or people who can question Moderators, please asked Justwise to prove that I am guilty of what he accused me of, he's is reistraining my right, there's one thing I always heard about in Nigeria that there's Freedom of speech, and even please tell him not to Condemn any leader or policitian because I will surely attack him..

Thanks
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Callotti: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na who sen you go for dia? grin
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hahaha you are not seriouly, I am so pissed off over there, they manage that section as if they are Gadaffi
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Gboliwe: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
What happened? I am a peacekeeper
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Talk2naija: Please, if there is some kind of Discplinary comittee here on Nairaland or people who can question Moderators, please asked Justwise to prove that I am guilty of what he accused me of, he's is reistraining my right, there's one thing I always heard about in Nigeria that there's Freedom of speech, and even please tell him not to Condemn any leader or policitian because I will surely attack him..

Thanks

Obviously your definition of freedom of speech starts and ends with your freedom to derail threads and insult Mods, you and your friend turn threads to chatroom and expect me to look away.
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
justwise:

Obviously your definition of freedom of speech starts and ends with your freedom to derail threads and insult Mods, you and your friend turn threads to chatroom and expect me to look away.

So its there a rule of conduct or dictionary that state the way freedom of speech should be, by the what chat room have created, can you prove that? And in what way have I insulted you , prve that too

Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Gboliwe: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Guilty or not guilty?
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Gboliwe: Guilty or not guilty?
Lol
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Gboliwe: What happened? I am a peacekeeper
he banned me without telling me what I did wrong, Now he told me what I did wrong after he had banned, but the allegation he made is not that bad that attract a penalty of ban! So I told him to prove me guilty
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by topsyking: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
My guy @talk..so u just notice u are ban..he has ban me since we talked last...is own is too much..Av already reported him to the appropriate authority on nairaland to redeployed him to d food and nutrition section so dat he can use his power there...
U can't believe d reply he gave me when I reported him...he said I shld thank mukina2 for pleading for me to reduce my ban...U hear how artrogaaant dat sound...when someone can behave lik an authoritarian in an ordinary forum..now tell me if that person becomes the president will he listen to anybody at all..no..
WE NEED TO COMPAIGN ON NAIRALAND ON EVERY FORUM FOR THE REMOVAL OF JUSTWISE FROM TRAVEL SECTION...SEUN suppose to be rotating dis moderate sef...OR wat do u think my guy..
Ova..am out
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
topsyking: My guy @talk..so u just notice u are ban..he has ban me since we talked last...is own is too much..Av already reported him to the appropriate authority on nairaland to redeployed him to d food and nutrition section so dat he can use his power there...
U can't believe d reply he gave me when I reported him...he said I shld thank mukina2 for pleading for me to reduce my ban...U hear how artrogaaant dat sound...when someone can behave lik an authoritarian in an ordinary forum..now tell me if that person becomes the president will he listen to anybody at all..no..
WE NEED TO COMPAIGN ON NAIRALAND ON EVERY FORUM FOR THE REMOVAL OF JUSTWISE FROM TRAVEL SECTION...SEUN suppose to be rotating dis moderate sef...OR wat do u think my guy..
Ova..am out
Naso me too see am, you told me, it was him that hide the post I didn't believe you, but wait its the Travel Section that special, that's its own wahala Jare, if he like make give me 25 years Ban who cares. Since he can't banned my phone from Browsing so. Kudos To Justwise more Grease to your elbow and more power to us to post what I want so you can waste ur you bandwidth banning us. Lol cheesy
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Caseless: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Gboliwe: What happened? I am a peacekeeper
i am a peace ambassador!
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Caseless: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
What is justwise, na spambot abi na name of car?

1 Like

Re: About Moderator (justwise) by topsyking: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
Bone am jare...Na one stuupid fella..I no like am at all...if he get liver, make he tell me where he stay in Uk..I will fly and meet him one on one

1 Like

Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: What is justwise, na spambot abi na name of car?
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah I laugh so tail that my neighbour rush in lol cheesy
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
topsyking: Bone am jare...Na one stuupid fella..I no like am at all...if he get liver, make he tell me where he stay in Uk..I will fly and meet him one on one
Let's close him chapter jare, mail me, I don't have yet contact yet, mail me
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by topsyking: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
Talk2naija: Let's close him chapter jare, mail me, I don't have yet contact yet, mail me
Guy I don forget my password for dat email..I try change my email today...but not working..dis is my new email
Sammy_happyface@yahoo.co.uk
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Sent you a request now, are you online ?
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by topsyking: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ok. I will be online
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by ifyalways(f): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Were you guys banned because of "Ninglish" ?

If yes, its an open and closed case. cheesy
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Caseless: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
ifyalways: Were you guys banned because of "Ninglish" ?

If yes, its an open and closed case. cheesy
they don come....english people!
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
I wonder oo
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
You are here for nairaland and not for a moderator! Dem it! Who is a moderator! You should complain about the owner if you have any and not a moderator! The owner of the web is in charge! sad

If you think you gat an unjust ban, then serve it quietly and pray some of the nairaland authorities' actions doesn't land nairaland DDoS on daily basis! smiley
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by topsyking: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Una be fool: You are here for nairaland and not for a moderator! Dem it! Who is a moderator! You should complain about the owner if you have any and not a moderator! The owner of the web is in charge! sad

If you think you gat an unjust ban, then serve it quietly and pray some of the nairaland authorities' actions doesn't land nairaland DDoS on daily basis! smiley

U av nothing to say..keep shuut.. If he is in our shoe n we treat him like dat will he be happy..
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
topsyking:
U av nothing to say..keep shuut.. If he is in our shoe n we treat him like dat will he be happy..
Kick you àss undecided
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by topsyking: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
@talk no vex..give me ur email make I add u..I don't no wat happen dat we can chat..I will add u to my email..ok
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Kissdon12@yahoo.com
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by topsyking: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2012
Accept it..I just add u now...u c oluwa
Re: About Moderator (justwise) by Talk2naija(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2012
Done

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Hits One Million (1,000,000) Members. The Countdown! / Ggrin Ggrin Ggrin Ggrin Ggrin / Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.