Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum (2009 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Banned From The UK Over Church Corruption / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by donstevico(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ajibam:
Yes, he has attended Christ embassy before, he was even a pastor before miraculously turning to atheist grin
nawaoo
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by nora544: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
donstevico: don't know what this admins are doing oo.this guy has been ranting for many months,disobeying nairaland rules and causing strife between ppl in this section and none of the admin has deemed it fit to banned him
Mynd44 , OAM4J ...hmm

I know you didnot like what he write, but I know it is hard when you hear the truth of this God of men.

I know how they are work so why we should not tell the truth that more people see that all this rich pastors are only business man and sell the gospel. A real christian will never sell the gospekl to enrich himself when 50% of the people counot have 3 meals a day.
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by donstevico(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
nora544:

I know you didnot like what he write, but I know it is hard when you hear the truth of this God of men.

I know how they are work so why we should not tell the truth that more people see that all this rich pastors are only business man and sell the gospel. A real christian will never sell the gospekl to enrich himself when 50% of the people counot have 3 meals a day.
which church u dey attend sef?
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by nora544: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
a church who help at the moment the poor people in Iraq and syria because more than 10 Million peole need help.
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by PastorKun(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
donstevico: which church u dey attend sef?

The church she attends doesn't matter as long as she is a part of the Body of Christ. Are you a part of the Church founded by Christ or the one founded by oyakhilome?

2 Likes

Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by Demainman1: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love PastorKun. His frank comments is one of the reasons i visit here. Kingdom of God awaits PastorKun i tell you, unlike the god of man called Oyaks.

3 Likes

Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by donstevico(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
PastorKun:

The church she attends doesn't matter as long as she is a part of the Body of Christ. Are you a part of the Church founded by Christ or the one founded by oyakhilome?
u Dan come back abi?? and is pastor Chris , tb Joshua etc not part of the body of Christ?
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by alentyno: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
nora544: a church who help at the moment the poor people in Iraq and syria because more than 10 Million peole need help.
So? You sound like a typical myopic catholic. You better take pastorK's comment seriously

PastorKun:

The church she attends doesn't matter as long as she is a part of the Body of Christ.
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by Boss13: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Joagbaje:

grin grin grin

More people are Begining to see . His sickness

Fake pastor so you are here now. LMAO
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by Boss13: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2014
donstevico: u Dan come back abi?? and is pastor Chris , tb Joshua etc not part of the body of Christ?

Which body? These people seems to amaze me. Someone has told you that they are business men and their trade is selling phrases and clauses from a Jewish history book
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by donstevico(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Boss13:

Which body? These people seems to amaze me. Someone has told you that they are business men and their trade is selling phrases and clauses from a Jewish history book
na u sabi oo
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by Gombs(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
How did I miss this thread o! grin

Please leave Pastorkun alone o.... he'd be redeemed one day

1 Like

Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by paulGrundy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
donstevico:
which church u dey attend sef?

She is an atheist.
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by paulGrundy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Demainman1:
[s]I love PastorKun. His frank comments is one of the reasons i visit here. Kingdom of God awaits PastorKun i tell you, unlike the god of man called Oyaks[/s]
I love my handle. My comments are frank and its one of the reasons am quoting my self.kingdom of God awaits me

lipsrsealed
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by PastorKun(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Gombs:
How did I miss this thread o! grin

Please leave Pastorkun alone o.... he'd be redeemed one day

Amebo tongue
Re: Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum by Gombs(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
PastorKun:

Amebo tongue

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey! What's Going On Here ? / South African Preacher 'pastor Mboro' Says He Went To Hell And 'killed Satan' / Evolution Is The Reason For Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.