Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Evolution Is The Reason For Racism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolution Is The Reason For Racism (1877 Views)

If Evolution Is True ,atheism Can't Be Rationally Held / Someone Said: "Evolution Is A Proven Fact." Could This Be True? / I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Evolution is the reason for racism

One of the reasons racism existed and people thought blacks were not human was because of the teachings of evolution. ~ Issac

Source:https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionIsALie/ 27 September, 2017

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by Niflheim(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Racism has existed long before the theory of Evolution!!! The Hindu religion which is older than Christianity, teaches that dark skin is evil and white skin is good!!! It is from religion that indians got their caste system!!! Go to the Mormon church and they will teach you about the theory of Ham, who was cursed with black skin!!! Religion is the cause of racism!!!

5 Likes

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
The hypocrite has come again with lies. Meanwhile Christians used the Bible to justify the slavery of black people. Even now Christians point to the curse of Ham as the origin of the backwardness of the African continent. Such hypocrisy and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by soleny: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please someone should assist me with this interpretation

I had a dream last night that i was in a church congregation. I was in-front giving testimony to members.I told them i had a dream where i was taken to a path.I walked till God directed me to where my credential had being hidden all these while.Under the tree i saw my credentials and number of jobs i should have done and each with the salary scale.E.g like every one year or two years in my career i should be on a particular position with a particular salary.In the dream i saw something like the current salary should be like N 5 million or N 8 million I cannot remember.In the dream i was happy like it has being settled .I talked so much about the testimony that they were all tired and some stop concentrating on my speech.

Thanks as i await your interpretation.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Niflheim:

Racism has existed long before the theory of Evolution!!! The Hindu religion which is older than Christianity, teaches that dark skin is evil and white skin is good!!! It is from religion that indians got their caste system!!! Go to the Mormon church and they will teach you about the theory of Ham, who was cursed with black skin!!! Religion is the cause of racism!!!

Who is the apostle of evolution, Is it not Darwin? undecided
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by vaxx: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
Evolution is the reason for racism

One of the reasons racism existed and people thought blacks were not human was because of the teachings of evolution. ~ Issac

Source:https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionIsALie/ 27 September, 2017
No, evolution rather unify us. It provide evidence that white men ancestors originate from Africa that shouldn't sound well to the white racist at all.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by vaxx: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Who is the apostle of evolution, Is it not Darwin?

evolution is not a religion, many naturalist of different faith contribute to it.

Infact Darwin and Alfred Wallace were regarded as the core propounder of natural selection. Darwin works was highly influence from existing work of orther naturalist like Henslow, Sedgewick, and most importantly Charles Lyell....

1 Like

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2018
If evolution is false, races won't emerge
Having races is a testament to the theory of evolution.

If you think evolution is not real, you might want to explain why we have difference races even as we were all pregnited by Adam and eve.
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwabekeyi:

If you think evolution is not real, you might want to explain why we have difference races even as we were all pregnited by Adam and eve.

Tower of babel, god also changed human beings colour as well as languages. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
LordReed:

Tower of babel, god also changed human beings colour as well as languages. LMFAO!
lol...
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

The hypocrite has come again with lies. Meanwhile Christians used the Bible to justify the slavery of black people. Even now Christians point to the curse of Ham as the origin of the backwardness of the African continent. Such hypocrisy and lies.

Where did you get the moral dictate that hypocrisy, slavery and lies are bad? undecided
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
vaxx:

No, evolution rather unify us. It provide evidence that white men ancestors originate from Africa that shouldn't sound well to the white racist at all.

How do you define evolution? undecided
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
vaxx:

evolution is not a religion, many naturalist of different faith contribute to it.

Infact Darwin and Alfred Wallace were regarded as the core propounder of natural selection. Darwin works was highly influence from existing work of orther naturalist like Henslow, Sedgewick, and most importantly Charles Lyell....

For your information, natural selection is not evolution. Get your facts right. cool
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
nwabekeyi:

There is only one race - the Adamic race. cool
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

Ignorance is bliss. cheesy
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by vaxx: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

For your information, natural selection is not evolution. Get your facts right. cool
Let me be your student. What is natural selection.
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
vaxx:

Let me be your student. What is natural selection.

From a Biblical Christian's perspective, I define natural as "a process by which individuals possessing a set of traits that confers a survival advantage in a given environment tend to leave more offspring on average that survive to reproduce in the next generation." - AiG
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by vaxx: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

How do you define evolution? undecided
Do a quick Google search.The noble price for chemistry was given to demonstration of evolution in a text tube just six days ago. I suggest you crawl back to under the same stone you crawled out off and stay there. So that you can stop this BS
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by vaxx: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

From a Biblical Christian's perspective, I define natural as "a process by which individuals possessing a set of traits that confers a survival advantage in a given environment tend to leave more offspring on average that survive to reproduce in the next generation." - AiG
B..S
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by kkins25(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

How evolution is responsible for racism is beyond me. In this information age?? Chisos chisos, and i thought i had seen it all??

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
vaxx:

B..S

Permit me not to confuse you with the facts because your mind is already made up. cool
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by vaxx: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Permit me not to confuse you with the facts because your mind is already made up. cool
lol..............i.

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
vaxx:

Do a quick Google search.The noble price for chemistry was given to demonstration of evolution in a text tube just six days ago. I suggest you crawl back to under the same stone you crawled out off and stay there. So that you can stop this BS

Do a quick Google search and find out why those who awarded the so-called noble price for chemistry were themselves, evolutionists. cool
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
vaxx:

lol..............i.

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by vaxx: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=71931552][/quote]lol but

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Where did you get the moral dictate that hypocrisy, slavery and lies are bad? undecided

From men.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
kkins25:

How evolution is responsible for racism is beyond me. In this information age?? Chisos chisos, and i thought i had seen it all??

Yes it's an information age but what kind of information do you have? If you have a mind for it then check out what the apostles of the theory of evolution had to say about races.

Here are the quotes of your racist slavemasters whose philosophies you now believe:

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes … will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla." -- Charles Darwin

"No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average negro is the equal, still less the superior, of the white man. And if this be true, it is simply incredible that, when all his disabilities are removed, and our prognathous relative has a fair field and no favor, as well as no oppressor, he will be able to compete successfully with his bigger-brained and smaller-jawed rival, in a contest which is to be carried on by thoughts and not by bites." -- Thomas Huxley shocked shocked shocked shocked

"The Negroid stock is even more ancient than the Caucasian and Mongolians, as may be proved by an examination not only of the brain, of the hair, of the bodily characteristics, but of the instincts, the intelligence. The standard of intelligence of the average adult Negro is similar to that of the eleven-year-old-youth of the species Homo sapiens." -- Henry Fairfield Osborn  

These quotes and more are the real reason your heroes took it a step further and carried out what is called EUGENICS, the act of cleansing out people groups they considered inferior, and here you are saying you evolved from an animal, why then should you feel insulted if someone says that you are related to a monkey?

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by LordReed(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Ignorance is bliss. cheesy

Says the oblivious one.
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

From men.

And where did the first man get his from? undecided
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
vaxx:

lol but

Neither does being an atheist make you smart. cool

Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

And where did the first man get his from? undecided

What first man?
Re: Evolution Is The Reason For Racism by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
LordReed:

What first man?

Where did life come from? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Exposes Powers Behind The Covid-19 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Calculates Date Of Rapture With ‘Almighty Formular' / If Church Doctrines And Dogmas Are Biblical, Why Do They Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.