Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How To Become A Monk!!!hmmmmmm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Monk!!!hmmmmmm (1522 Views)

Testimony Of A Former Buddhist Monk In Myanmar (burma) After 3 Days Of Death:2 / The Testimony Of A Buddhist Monk In Myanmar Who died and Came Back To life / The Oracle, The Monk & The Severance Of "parts" Of God. . . M_nwankwo. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Monk!!!hmmmmmm by klins4213(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
A man was driving down the road wen his car broke down near a monastery. He went to the monastery, knockd on the door,...
and said, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?" The monks graciously accepted him, fed him, and even fixd his car. As the man fel asleep that night, he heard a strange sound. The next morning, he askd the monks what the sound was. We can't tell you. You're not a monk" they responded. The man was disappointed but thankd them anyway and continued his trip. Several years later the same man broke down in front of the same monastery. The monks again acceptd him, fed him, and even fixd his car. That night, he heard the same strange noise that he heard years earlier. The next morning he again askd what it was, and again the monks replied, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk." The man said, "All right, all right. I'm dying to know. If the only way I can find out the source of that sound is to become a monk, tell me how do I become a monk?"
"You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk," they reply.
The man set about his task. Many years later he returnd
and knockd on the door of the monastery. "I have traveled the
earth and have found what you asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999 ,129,382
sand pebbles on the earth." "Congratulation s!" the monks
reply. "You are now a monk. We will now show you the way to
the sound." The monks proceeded to lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, "The sound is behind that door." The man reaches for the knob, but cannot open it because the door is locked. "Really funny," he said, "May I have the key please?" The monks gave him the key and he opend the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The monks gave him the key to this door too, and he opend it-only to find a door made of ruby. He asks for, and received another key from the monks. But behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire. On and on this went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst. Finally the man was relieved to hear the monks say, "This is the last key to the last door." He unlockd the door, turns the
knob, and behind that door he was amazed to find the source of
that strange sound. But I can't tell you what it was because you're not a monk...
Re: How To Become A Monk!!!hmmmmmm by 573V31D(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wetin dis one come mean...wasted mb

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Monk!!!hmmmmmm by SalC: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
And I was hoping to read what it was smh

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Monk!!!hmmmmmm by vest(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guy Stop This Kind Of Joke Way Nearly Kil Me 4 Supenc

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Monk!!!hmmmmmm by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
klins4213:
A man was driving down the road wen his car broke down near a monastery. He went to the monastery, knockd on the door,...
and said, "My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?" The monks graciously accepted him, fed him, and even fixd his car. As the man fel asleep that night, he heard a strange sound. The next morning, he askd the monks what the sound was. We can't tell you. You're not a monk" they responded. The man was disappointed but thankd them anyway and continued his trip. Several years later the same man broke down in front of the same monastery. The monks again acceptd him, fed him, and even fixd his car. That night, he heard the same strange noise that he heard years earlier. The next morning he again askd what it was, and again the monks replied, "We can't tell you. You're not a monk." The man said, "All right, all right. I'm dying to know. If the only way I can find out the source of that sound is to become a monk, tell me how do I become a monk?"
"You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk," they reply.
The man set about his task. Many years later he returnd
and knockd on the door of the monastery. "I have traveled the
earth and have found what you asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999 ,129,382
sand pebbles on the earth." "Congratulation s!" the monks
reply. "You are now a monk. We will now show you the way to
the sound." The monks proceeded to lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, "The sound is behind that door." The man reaches for the knob, but cannot open it because the door is locked. "Really funny," he said, "May I have the key please?" The monks gave him the key and he opend the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The monks gave him the key to this door too, and he opend it-only to find a door made of ruby. He asks for, and received another key from the monks. But behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire. On and on this went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst. Finally the man was relieved to hear the monks say, "This is the last key to the last door." He unlockd the door, turns the
knob, and behind that door he was amazed to find the source of
that strange sound. But I can't tell you what it was because you're not a monk...

I love this. It is funny! How do i become a monk smiley
Re: How To Become A Monk!!!hmmmmmm by klins4213(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follow the story again. You will see the steps

(1) (Reply)

[#24 Oct] Muharram 2015 Ashura Matam, Jaloos Videos Of Karbala / (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? / Convenant Keeping God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.