Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Web Developer Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer Wanted (532 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted / A Good Web Developer Wanted. PHP, Prototype, Ajax, And Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Wanted by roisolutions: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
We are looking for an offsite web developer with basic to intermediate skills in web development. The developer must be ready

to work on simple projects to start off and move to more complex projects with time.

Developer must have the following skills:

- Must have a good grasp of basic html, css, javascript, MySQL and PHP as a minimum
- Must be ready to learn fast
- Must be passionate about developing sites/solutions
- Must be ready to work with feedback
- Must be a team player

Payment will be via commissions on a per project basis. Interested candidates should send their contact details to

roisolutionsng@gmail.com with evidence of their previous works on/before 17th of October 2014
Re: Web Developer Wanted by moderatorr: 5:26am On Oct 02, 2014
check out this guy: 08068944517 (whatsapp too)
Re: Web Developer Wanted by AJdDon: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
I ve got basic knowledge of web Design n programming, and will like to work along d little v got as i learn. No commercial project to show yet but will send in my cv for consideration!

(1) (Reply)

Is Being Self-taught A Realistic Aspiration? / Free Web Design Training And Business Opportunities / Carington Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.