Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School (12538 Views)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Lilimax: I was No.24 those days
In charge of food and dinning hall matters smiley
I see, am sure your food was collected directly from the kitchen... Even the SP(Senior Prefect, ASP) were the only ones allowed to collect their from the Kitchen
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
I was the Assitant health prefect ...kiss.
Its wasn't easy ooo...cause the health prefect himself was a lazy boy. Always refering students to me. And sometimes,I use MY money to take care of students...cause all what we needed was not always available... grin.
It was fun though...

1 Like

Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Vivly: Late comers prefect grin
You mean Punctua.....We use to call it so, acronym for Punctuality Prefect.....
What school was that?
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Chimax15: mine was

General prefect

.I can perform any duty I want
unlimited power...
people respect me more than the senior prefect self
Ahhh,Which Øne be Gen.Pref nah...Are Yøu not doing the work of the Seniør Pref?
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Vivly(f): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
You mean Punctua.....We use to call it so, acronym for Punctuality Prefect.....
What school was that?
Nah. Not that one.
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2014
debdave: I was the Assitant health prefect ...kiss.
Its wasn't easy ooo...cause the health prefect himself was a lazy boy. Always refering students to me. And sometimes,I use MY money to take care of students...cause all what we needed was not always available... grin.
It was fun though...

Lmao! Me use my money say wetin?
Anyway, Yøu are good sha if you were that benevolence. . That singular act must have earned you enough School Sons,iGuess
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Vivly:
Nah. Not that one.
The school gave Yøu a separate cubicle right like other top prefects
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Vivly(f): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
The school gave Yøu a separate cubicle right like other top prefects
Lol No.
Just like the Queen of all late comers. Late comer emeritus.
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Ahhh,Which Øne be Gen.Pref nah...Are Yøu not doing the work of the Seniør Pref?
no there are boundaries sha
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by RebelLeader15(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Perpetual late cormer and Notorious absentee student at Emmanuel Royal college Okitipupa Ondo state.
We were like 126 in my class, infact I don't know if my name is in the school register. Our lazy class teacher will come at the end of the term to mark everybody either you are present or absent...e nor concern am

Baba kalakala was my principal. here I am today, one of the best students in my faculty.
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! Me use my money say wetin?
Anyway, Yøu are good sha if you were that benevolence. . That singular act must have earned you enough School Sons,iGuess
I had to ooo...imagine a case where a student is injured..and there's no cotton wool in the first aid box... Or a student comes to you for drugs for his/her headache..and no drugs. Wetin you go do?. And the Mr health prefect no dey?..lol..
Well...I did earn something at the end...cause all along..our VP was taking record..and none of us knew. I got an award at the end..lol...and more importantly...MORE friends. Some still recognise me up till now. kiss
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Eyaaaaaa Yomieluv....Maybe cos Yøu not smart in school then?
I was,nobody goes to my school,and be a dull person..

I don't like public life as such,I like keeping to myself.

1 Like

Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by izsmike: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2014
i was health prefect
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Yomieluv: I was,nobody goes to my school,and be a dull person..

I don't like public life as such,I like keeping to myself.
More like an introvert I guess,well that is good
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
More like an introvert I guess,well that is good
not really,I don't just like public life..or people looking up to me. I do things my way.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by otimothy(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha? Are Yøu kidding me? You kept wearing pant shorts and your fellow SSS3 were on pant trousers? You get mind o
had an edge cos ma principal like me quench
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Yomieluv: not really,I don't just like public life..or people looking up to me. I do things my way.
You boo must be lucky to have a dude like you then
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
You boo must be lucky to have a dude like you then
maybe.

1 Like

Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2014
RebelLeader15: Perpetual late cormer and Notorious absentee student at Emmanuel Royal college Okitipupa Ondo state.

Baba kalakala was my principal. here I am today, one of the best students in my faculty.
Lmao! Funny bone.. I doubt o, if what you said is true then what a dramatic turn of events.
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2014
debdave:
I had to ooo...imagine a case where a student is injured..and there's no cotton wool in the first aid box... Or a student comes to you for drugs for his/her headache..and no drugs. Wetin you go do?. And the Mr health prefect no dey?..lol..
Well...I did earn something at the end...cause all along..our VP was taking record..and none of us knew. I got an award at the end..lol...and more importantly...MORE friends. Some still recognise me up till now. kiss
You dodging my other question?
Did you or did you not have a School son?
(Y) or (N)
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Vivly: Lol No.
Just like the Queen of all late comers. Late comer emeritus.
No wonder,hardly felt your presence on Nairaland most time I look forward to seeing some of your vivly comments..
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by nuelldido(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2014
senior perfect (head boy) and jet president for science class.
I miss my guys dose days.
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
You dodging my other question?
Did you or did you not have a School son?
(Y) or (N)
Lolzz... N.
Why did you ask?
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Saheed9: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Ast. Labour prefect
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Library prefect
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2014
debdave:
Lolzz... N.
Why did you ask?
Because it is fun to ask and to know if..oh common
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Sunlady306: Library prefect
That kind post no get added incentives that come along. If it was given to me Ibwouldn't hesitate to reject
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by chimerase2: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
I neva hard one due to my unserious nature undecided
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2014
chimerase2: I neva hard one due to my unserious nature undecided
How Chimerase? Kindly tell us more
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by fr3do(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Asst. Lab prefect
just title, I was too intelligent, they couldn't afford not making me a prefect.
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by RebelLeader15(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Lmao! Funny bone.. I doubt o, if what you said is true then what a dramatic turn of events.
its nothing but the truth
Re: Throwback; Pick Your Former Position In High School by Facosco(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2014
In my own case i was doubled as the chapel prefect cum social prefect.......how days run so fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Lecturers Tells Studnts To Cram Their Course Befre They Can Pass / Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: / : Nov/dec Neco Gce 2010/2011 Result Will Be Out On Net Soon. Call O81.6115146o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.