Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm (2292 Views)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by justin04(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
6) Goodluck Jonathan – Net Worth: $100 Million

Goodluck Jonathan is the President of Nigeria. His net worth is estimated to be around $100 million. He launched a “Roadmap for Power Sector Reform”, launched the Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria and launched the Transformation Agenda. He is a member of the ruling “People Democratic Party”.

Read more: http://www.richestlifestyle.com/richest-african-presidents/#ixzz3EvkOClg4

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by billsteve(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jona! Jona! U don start abi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by Dbestmax(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
GEJ....Charles Logan of 24....No difference ..
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by ochilikoko(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think this is a befitting position considering the wealth of the Nation. Op pls seek for another marketable propaganda.
GEJ till I'm deemed feat to take over

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yisus Christ! shocked
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
APC Propaganda at it's best

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by Ikengawo: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
So GEJ reported himself to 'richestlifestyle'.com but not the senate? Or has Sanusi started a web page design business? What is the per capita income an Emir?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by atlwireles: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just 100M? I hope Jona knows, he must leave the villa with a minimum of $200B. Nigeria must be on food aid after he leaves. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by Ryabcool(m): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles: Just 100M? I hope Jona knows, he must leave the villa with a minimum of $200B. Nigeria must be on food aid after he leaves. grin grin grin grin
and i'm supposed to vote for a man who intends to have me begging for food aid? Well thank you for sharing his plans when he gets reelected.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by atlwireles: 12:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Ryabcool: and i'm supposed to vote for a man who intends to have me begging for food aid? Well thank you for sharing his plans when he gets reelected.

You are hungry already, so, what difference will it make to you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Interesting. Really interesting. If you need confirmation pictures, check my signature/profile (ie for the adonbelieveit crew) grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by ayindejimmy(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2014
ochilikoko: I think this is a befitting position considering the wealth of the Nation. Op pls seek for another marketable propaganda.
GEJ till I'm deemed feat to take over

You'r nt even bothered abt d authencity of the news. 'Propaganda' is a news thats false.
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by publicenemy(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by ednut1(m): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2014
its is common knowledge jona runs the biggest illegal oil bunkering scheme in naija

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by Lucasbalo(m): 4:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Hhmm, speechless.
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by eboni16: 5:33am On Oct 02, 2014
And Asiwaju is the richest man in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by justin04(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Compared to the most powerful president on earth Barack Obama's net worth is around $12 million dollars after 6 years in office.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/presidents/barack-obama-net-worth/
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by dagentility(f): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Some peeps wont just let this man be,always looking for ways to discredit him.
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2014
I guess ds is APC @ work cos Oga Jona neva declear assets oooooooooo
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by ogbronx(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Gej is an illegal oil bunker!
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by clitlicker: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Football age is to footballer as net worth is to Nigerian politicians.
Re: Jonathan Now The 6th Richest African President......hmmm by sluvy4tune(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax: GEJ....Charles Logan of 24....No difference ..

What a perfect description

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram And The Secret Oil Agenda With Chad! / CONFUSION OVER JONATHAN'S CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE / VIDEO: One Of GEJ's LIES At PDP Rally Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.