Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible (20829 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by jaybee3(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
chaircover:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Muah Muah Muah Sweetheart
You still fit do me a favour
Dont bother buying me the drums . . .just send me the money by Western Union grin grin grin
God bless you as you comply grin
Lemme state the strong points for my CV for consideration as of when you open the church pronto

My specialties though not restricted are as follows:
Giving special anointing
Auditioning for female ushers (Your image is important so i'm experienced in recruiting only the best)
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
chaircover:

When I go to bed at night I sleep with a man lipsrsealed

As for me I love men . .

really realllyyyyy realllyyyyyyyyy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
jaybee3:

really realllyyyyy realllyyyyyyyyy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
jaybee3:
Lemme state the strong points for my CV for consideration as of when you open the church pronto

My specialties though not restricted are as follows:
Giving special anointing
Auditioning for female ushers (Your image is important so i'm experienced in recruiting only the best)

Ole tongue
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by shizzle11(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
chaircover: First of all I dont have to open all threads talk less of commenting on all of them . . .Do you know how many threads are on NL?
Secondly I am not joined at the hip to anyone here, so that someone saying/not saying something doesnt mean I endorse it or disagree with it. . . . I can think for my self
There are quite a number of threads on NL, lets both agree you didnt open the thread. Secondly i know you've always had an independent mind on NL.

As for gender wars, feminism or menimism, or whatever count me out cos I dont have time for it.
Of the people I love most in my life, I worked out that there are more men than women. . . I guess that tells you something
I have a father, brothers, uncles, brothers, biological and non biological . .they are all men. I have male friends too.
When I go to bed at night I sleep with a man lipsrsealed
I know you are not a feminist and i have never mistaken you to be one, i only made reference to 'them' with regards to the thread i talked about, cos i noticed feminists had a swell day on the thread and surprisingly even non-feminists joined them in their dance of shame all in a bid to defend a 'shameless' woman who cannot cook.

All this femmenism and menenism (I cant even spell it sef) is just internet mouth braggado to me . .. . Many of you go home to wifes, husbands, mums, dads, sisters, brothers, nephews and neices so I dont really understand what all the gender war is about.

I say it as I see it, from my own eyes; If the man is wrong I say it and if the woman is wrong I say it too.
Funny; yesterday I was accused albeit in jest, of setting the femininst movement back by years with a statement that I made & today its the opposite LOL[/b]
May God increase your blessings for the bolded, most of them are mere loud-mouthed internet noise-makers although many of them in their delusion would still argue it. For the records, i am not gender-biased and will never be. I am very logical when it comes to gender-based issues and tackle them individually rather than go on needless offensive/defensive in support of the male gender

Its a shame you are so into this gender war thing that you were unable to read between the lines of my post. I was in actual fact talking to both men and women In my second post which has not been modified and I was subtly pointing out to women not to look at a mans pocket alone as the only means of picking the right man but look at the man as a whole so they dont end up telling stories that touch.

It is well sha.
As for me I love men . . and women too cool
I re-iterate, i am not into that gender bashing nonsense. Anti-feminism-YES! Death to any such movement/idea that will tell me men and women are equal....God punish devil angry as per reading between the lines, i read and understood the comment and wasnt oblivious of the points you made which i concur with, alas it was more balanced and fair compared to your first comment that was more like taking a swipe at men tongue.

Glad to hear you re-affirm your stand on feminism, 'those' women need to understand that there are some laws of nature that cannot be up-turned no matter how much they tried. It is indeed well cheesy
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nothing is ever black or white. I know of a couple where the woman encourages hubby to club and spend time with his friends. That's how her father also did and it's perfectly normal to her. To her, a married man with kids coming home at 1 am is not a sign of irresponsibility.
As for providing for the home, a man should and so should a woman. It's the responsibility of both parties to provide, take care of the kids and make decisions. Times have changed. A woman who can't provide is also irresponsible.
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by SAMBARRY: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
chaircover:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Muah Muah Muah Sweetheart
You still fit do me a favour
Dont bother buying me the drums . . .just send me the money by Western Union grin grin grin
God bless you as you comply grin
lobatan grin grin grin
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
If the thread was bashing women it was definitely going to make fp grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by KingTom(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: If the thread was bashing women it was definitely going to make fp grin
angry
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
angry
na lie? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: na lie? cheesy
Big lie grin
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
Big lie grin
angry
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by KingTom(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: angry
How you dey joor?
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
How you dey joor?
i dey o
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by KingTom(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: i dey o
What happened to your nice pics na grin
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
What happened to your nice pics na grin
have u seen it? grin
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by KingTom(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: have u seen it? grin
Ah abeg keep that one for the wooing challenge. nice smiley
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
Ah abeg keep that one for the wooing challenge. nice smiley
i wont be part of any NL wooing o
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: i wont be part of any NL wooing o
Why not
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
Why not
im now a married woman, plus im pregnant too grin
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: im now a married woman, plus im pregnant too grin
***Swallows bone***
Chineke! When? how? who? Whaat! shocked shocked
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
***Swallows bone***
Chineke! When? how? who? Whaat! shocked shocked
grin dont worry i saved your jollof rice for u
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by AfricanApple(f): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
see una life, see their comments, if na about woman's irresponsibility now, pages for don full. tufia
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by KingTom(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: grin dont worry i saved your jollof rice for u
Ah then that means I am really old o grin grin
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
Ah then that means I am really old o grin grin
why do u say that?
Re: Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible by kidiata(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2018
It is not "Any man that can't provide the basic need..."
It is "Anyone that cannot provide... "

This passage refers to both men and women, not just men

Taking care of a home is the responsibility of the parents, which include man and woman.
Though it may not appear wise trying to enforce a woman to contribute to the upkeep of the home, it's irresponsible woman (or man) that abdicate her responsibility.

'One can put a thousand to flight, and two ten thousand'.

The reason for marriage is for companionship, for union, synergy; not as opponents. Not as parasites. In the days these statements were made, a man and his wife and children go to the farm together, to provide for their family.

Note, the man supplies the sperm and the woman supplies the egg.

Abuse is inevitable, if you don’t know the use of a thing: It's those who do not know the essence of a thing (including marriage) that abuses such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Nursery Rhymes And Children's Songs / My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation / Who Is Your Next Of Kin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.