Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola (50378 Views)

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Medical Experts And Volunteers Against Ebola. Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by bigbozz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
WHAT AN IRONY !!!!!! AT last , we can offer something positive to the world.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Atigba: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Every body need some body no matter who you are
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Gudnicedeals: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kudos to Dr Adedevoh. Enough cannot be done to appreciate the ultimate sacrifice she payed by suspecting that such a high profile person like Patrick Sawyer could ever be a carrier of ebola virus disease and immediately recommend that a test should taken on him to confirm her suspicion. While our Health minister and minister of interor were all in a state of slumber by refusing to take precautionary measures despite the news of ebola outbreak in west african, this woman has to pay the ultimate sacrifice with her life and in extention saved hundreds of life that could have been lost due to the ineptitude of those in leadership. This nation is forever indebted to Dr Stella Adedavoh. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by SandraOkwy(f): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
shocked*Once has God spoken, twice have I heard that POWER belongs to God* God is In charge!!! shocked
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by clem305D(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
not so comfortable with the idea...it could be a decoy for some hidden agenda. Hmmmmm...always my skeptical and criminal-minded self though....

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Bruno3000(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yea, me 2. I don't trust dis US of a people. Very dubious fellows.
Agbgift:

Exactly what I thought of too.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Ekugbeh(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Zmapp no gree wrk again? Den mak dem com collect bitter kola na
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by lastpage: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
ITbomb:

That was my doubt too, I believe the Americans thought they have perfected the virus but the high survival rate in Nigeria really got them thinking, they want to come and collect blood samples to use and strengthen the virus for next deployment

My fear is this:
Now, we have passed the 21days incubation period so "a pandemic spread' is actually under check but we cannot rest on our oars as there might still be "local pockets' of infected people lurking around. if let untreated and the victim themselves did not move around, it will eventually kill/wipe them out and contained locally.

Today, America has one confirmed infection who might probably have infected a few children (5 in number) and some few unknowns as well.
The source of this infection is also an American Liberian though it is there "fantastic health system" that phucked-up by allowing the infected man to go AWOL (Unlike Patrick Sawyer, he told them he is very sick and is from Liberia, they gave him Antibiotics and asked him to GO HOME! Five days later, after infecting a few people, they are beginning to wake up
)

My worry is that "IFF" America has experimented and developed a more virulent strain of Ebola, ..... come to Nigeria and introduced it to our Animals (You only need to inject a male Dog or Monkey or Rat, who will mate with a female, give birth to infected offsprings and it begins to spread, juts like it started in Congo in the 70'swink ... and in a few days/Months, it will leap to the human body one way of the other

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO OR SAY?
Are we going to start begging them for another Zmapp?
Are they going to refuse to give us their own treatment and allow our own medical professionals, like Dr. Aidadevoh to died needlessly?
Are they going to tell us to go and build more hospitals as they did before?
Are they going to condemn our own sourced solution as "poisonous pesticide"?
Are they going to act as if they know nothing about the source of the Virus and still blame us and our medical system?

These are the questions Nigerians should ponder upon...... not jumping around that America is begging us for knowledge!
They know far ahead of us in this disease because it is manufactured in their Laboratories, as a Biological Weapon!

I hope our Govt act SMART... and in the interest of Nigerians, on this one.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fashola is making nigeria proud
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
lastpage:

My fear is this:
Now, we have passed the 21days incubation period so "a pandemic spread' is actually under check but we cannot rest on our oars as there might still be "local pockets' of infected people lurking around. if let untreated and the victim themselves did not move around, it will eventually kill/wipe them out and contained locally.

Today, America has one confirmed infection who might probably have infected a few children (5 in number) and some few unknowns as well.
The source of this infection is also an American Liberian though it is there "fantastic health system" that phucked-up by allowing the infected man to go AWOL (Unlike Patrick Sawyer, he told them he is very sick and is from Liberia, they gave him Antibiotics and asked him to GO HOME! Five days later, after infecting a few people, they are beginning to wake up
)

My worry is that "IFF" America has experimented and developed a more virulent strain of Ebola, ..... come to Nigeria and introduced it to our Animals (You only need to inject a male Dog or Monkey or Rat, who will mate with a female, give birth to infected offsprings and it begins to spread, juts like it started in Congo in the 70'swink ... and in a few days/Months, it will leap to the human body one way of the other

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO OR SAY?
Are we going to start begging them for another Zmapp?
Are they going to refuse to give us their own treatment and allow our own medical professionals, like Dr. Aidadevoh to die needlessly?
Are they going to tell us to go and build more hospitals as they did before?
Are they going to condemn our own sourced solution as "poisonous pesticide"?
Are they going to act as if they know nothing about the source of the Virus and still blame us and our medical system?

These are the questions Nigerians should ponder upon...... not jumping around that America is begging us for knowledge!
They know far ahead of us in this disease because it is manufactured in their Laboratories, as a Biological Weapon!

I hope our Govt act SMART... and in the interest of Nigerians, on this one.

Lastpage!
This is scary but making sense.
If I may ask, what would the US benefit by spreading the epidemic in Nigeria again?

Does it relate to their prediction of Nigeria's implosion in 2015?
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by chidimmaaa(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
BOW DOWN BITCHES. Nobody 4ks with the GAINT OF AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
donnypool:

you are one of those black girls that Bleep all friends of white guys thinking it will turn your stinking pvssy white right? FYI whether you fvck or date only whites, you are still a fvcking nigglet, and trust me, micheal brown, travon matins etc treatment is waiting for you. just a matter of time.

du.mb b.itch

She's not black, trust me.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by shoboy9: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't get it. The minister said CDC, WHO and MSF were here during ebola. Why are they saying they want to study it again?

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Who ho know go know say naija people no dey carry last for anytin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
In my widest dream.....Could this happen?

I never thought this could happen.

When Nigeria was hit by Ebola and fear was on us,we pleaded for US Anti-Ebola drugs called Zmapp and they even called our Anti Ebola drug production a "Pesticide". Obama played pranks with us and sent them to other Ebola hit Nations(Liberia and Guinea)

Now Nigeria with God's intervention had all our cry and in His infinite mercy,He helped us conquered it.
Ebola has hit US by a Liberian and Obama had ordered some of his delegates to Nigeria to seek how Nigeria my Dear Country conquered Ebola without the help of any Country.

ADVICE;

Never be proud that you have it all. Even the Rich beg for a pen in the bank cos am a witness.
That person you let down can turn out to be your helper tomorow.

One Love Nigeria!
Together as we conquered Ebola,we shall conquer Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
ttmacoy: This story sounds so dodgy. I can't see why America needs to study how Nigeria dealt with ebola as America provided the guidelines used by Nigeria to handle it.

Also why only Nigerian media carrying the news?

Forgive my being so pessimistic, but with all the false news released from the government and media over ebola last few months, I don't believe this.

It is false information.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
drnoel: These people will study all they want but not get an abswer. By the time they realise that such viruses doesn't kill African man it will be too late. They will probably go home disappointed.

Aren't Liberians and the other west africans that lost their lives from ebola African people?
Think before you type. Good God, the foolishness and arrogance are unbelievable.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Orinameh2(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oh boy 9ja don bad oh. Sotay america wan len frm us
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Akiika: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chei! see illiteracy and ignorance in display!

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
shady26:
you forgot to add 4 &5..
4.American citizens should Learn how to pray and trust in God
5.Reject gay law, atheism and Hedonism.

You forgot ......
#6 Some Nigerians should actually follow the words of the God they pray to.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
BadBoy25: ahahahahah bunch of nigerian wild animals . Nigeria is a third world shiithole and should be nuked .

The white trolls are back!!
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Kanwulia: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
egopersonified: Madam Kanwulia, you don hear this news?

Which news?

How NIGERIA SUFFOCATED ALL THE EBOLA PATIENTS? grin

All na 'taming' EBOLA abi?

Yesssssssssoh! I heard the news. Many where buried alive for rituals! cheesy
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Jj222(f): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dat is to tell USA that our God is great.neve them look down on Nigeria cos we too much. Let someone praise God cos is not easy to pray n ur prayer wil b ans.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Good Lord! shocked Page after page after page of stupidity from Nigerians here. Chei!

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
BadBoy25: what the fvck is wrong with you? take your stvpid talk out of here.

You are who you are!!
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jj222: Dat is to tell USA that our God is great.neve them look down on Nigeria cos we too much. Let someone praise God cos is not easy to pray n ur prayer wil b ans.

Our God is the God of Abraham, who is your God?
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
BadBoy25: shut the fvck up!!

lol grin grin Shut me up troll. By the way, use that bomb to blow your own dumb butt up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.