Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola (50649 Views)

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Medical Experts And Volunteers Against Ebola. Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by KingTom(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

lol grin grin Shut me up troll. By the way, use that bomb to blow your own dumb butt up.
My fiesty Khiaa grin
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
BadBoy25: Why do you feel the need to reply every fvcking message? and you call anyone who doesn't agree with you "white" . you are a fvcktard.

Don't worry about who I reply to(it's not your business) but you can go away and stop trolling this web-site. grin grin grin
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
KingTom:
My fiesty Khiaa grin

What's up my sidepiece? cheesy
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
BadBoy25: shut the fvck up you nigerian ass licker. go lick nigerian nuts . You LovePeddler,I know you like Nigerian dick up your tight ass

lol.... you sound like a jealous lover, sorry I'm already taken and I'm not into TROLLS. LMAO grin grin grin
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Datsme: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
theshadyexpress: Now obama needs a lesson or two from goodluck jonathan.....no man can indeed claim to be an island of knowledge afterall
I'm expecting apc guerillas to come and tell us it is fashola that obama is consulting

Anyways whether apc and bokoharam likes it or not.....we say goodluck till 2019
optimumprimus: .
theshadyexpress: Now obama needs a lesson or two from goodluck jonathan.....no man can indeed claim to be an island of knowledge afterall
I'm expecting apc guerillas to come and tell us it is fashola that obama is consulting

Anyways whether apc and bokoharam likes it or not.....we say goodluck till 2019

I cant jus imagine y sm ppl have so much interest in politicising almost all threads on this forum. And if that should be a yardstick then u v failed in this cos d most concerned states were that of the APC n we all know hw their govts stand still in combating d virus when ur so called messiah ws busy campaigning all around d country in the name of collecting signatures for the endorsement of hs second term agenda thereby exposing more ppl to d risk of contacting d virus.
The two of u n d rest of u in this 'No common sense' habit should go n get ur thinking faculty repaired. It s free of charge @ Yaba left

#MyAdvice

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Doctorbrains01(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Those expert should head to Liberia and Sierra Leone where they can carry out containment test, prevention test and experimental treatment test with their Zmapp experimental drugs.

There is no ebola in Nigeria, so wat are they looking for? Who knows wat new bio-weapon they want to test out this time on Ape Nation? U know some of them still tink blacks are monkeys... sad

You are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
BadBoy25: Why do you feel the need to always go through every single page and reply every fvcking message? and you call anyone who doesn't agree with you "white" . you are a fvcktard.

I have the right to say whatever the fvck I want for whatever reasons I want so fvck you Hoe.

if these ignorant nigerian idiiots shut the fvck up and stop being so ignorant and dumb, I won't disturb anyone .

They are who they are and you are who you are.
Stop being a cry baby, I'm tired of your whining
You whine like Sagamite. hmmm! I wonder...... could it be...... Naaaaah just another whinny troll. grin grin grin
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:
They are who they are and you are who you are.
Stop being a cry baby, I'm tired of your whining
You whine like Sagamite. hmmm! I wonder...... could it be...... Naaaaah just another whinny troll. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvIGT8DQnpo

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by drnoel: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
khiaa:

Aren't Liberians and the other west africans that lost their lives from ebola African people?
Think before you type. Good God, the foolishness and arrogance are unbelievable.

Whose foolishness and arrogance do u mean. I think ur? No? I am sure u are feeling cool with 7th elf cos u think u have written something. I suggest u mind ya sef be I will he forced to take u up.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by khiaa(f): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
drnoel:

Whose foolishness and arrogance do u mean. I think ur? No? I am sure u are feeling cool with 7th elf cos u think u have written something. I suggest u mind ya sef be I will he forced to take u up.

Isn't it obvious who I was talking to in that post?
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by anthonykind(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria should help them because we have alot of Nigerians in America, i think they have learnt their lesson, This country Nigeria is great but our government is our Problem we can beat American if we have good goverment, because we are brillant.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2014
[size=18pt]Enough[/size]
[size=35pt]Enough![/size]
[size=70pt]Enough of our foolishness already!![/size]

US is like an adult tricking a toddler Nigeria with fake compliments to manipulate the child into allow him to do what he wants.

We do not know true motives of US but what we do know and should be concerned about are a few universal simple truths:

1. USA has never acted in the best interest of Nigeria or Africa

2. USA has developed drugs that allegedly treats Ebola which they say that they are testing on humans.

3. USA now sending a medical team to Nigeria to do something related with Ebola (at a time that they are starting to test drugs on humans?).
Now I do not believe Ebola even exists, so the drugs / treatment they want to use to experiment on Africans with are not going to be for Ebola (since Ebola does not exist) but could be for any number of secret dangerous human experiments that may be for sinister reasons.

4. Nigeria did not do anything special that they kept from public to eradicate Ebola (which does not exist anyway). Certainly nothing that requires a team of experts.

Wake up!

Ebola is a psychological manipulation to terrorise West Africans and cower the region into accepting use take over of the regions valuable natural resources.

A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Please my people be careful oo by study they mean infect angry don't let them touch you..

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 03, 2014
datalossvictim1: Please my people be careful oo by study they mean infect angry don't let them touch you..
Diaris a God in control.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by drnoel: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2014
khiaa:

Isn't it obvious who I was talking to in that post?

Nice one. I was hoping u knew respect and it shows u do. Am glad it was urself u were talking about not someone abstract.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by calabardick(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Nonybb: It is the work of GEJ and his team GEJ TILL 2019 OR HEAVEN WOULD FALL

spare me that gej trash, that was the effort of Fashola! may that heaven fall on you!
abeg commot for road make i pass, diickk head.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by rhymz(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2014
calabardick:

spare me that gej trash, that was the effort of Fashola! may that heaven fall on you!
abeg commot for road make i pass, diickk head.
you should familiarize yourself with the facts and leave propaganda...... FG did most of the work.... Fashola instead should be thankful.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by ttmacoy: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2014
The level of ignorance displayed on nairaland amazes the hell out of me.

So gullible.

The only paper to carry this news was the vanguard. No one else and other nigerian media copying the vanguard article word for word, yet see the way nigerians are making stupid comments.

As I've said the fact that you guys feel the new to always express your imagined greatness shows you are not a great as you think. It's all based on the fantasy of hope which is used by churches and political leaders to lead you on. Hope and prayer with no action

The CDC provided the guidelines used by a Nigeria to treat Ebola and they were present same as they have been in Liberia and S Leone, yet a paper claims the CDC confirmed they are coming To learn from nigeria and no eyebrows raised. Why can't we find this information anywhere else on the internet?

The crap that goes on in this so called giant of africa is ridiculous and the gullibility of the people profound

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nicepoker(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2014
godofwar666: I knw in my heart that NIGERIA will Rule the World soon
do u know what it t*kes to rule the world? Am sure u still reside in that ur rural settlement

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nicepoker(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Op pixs. Or u r looking foe cheap publicity
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by fabulousdame(f): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
only a few people here have made sense. firstly i love nigeria/africa, i dont hate d US.
secondly:those american health workers helping out in africa were not under any obligation to come to africa,dats to say the US dint send them to africa in the first place. they came out of the goodness of their hearts.(there re a few good americans) in the course of their volunteer work,there was an evd outbreak and they also stayed to help. it's more of an individual thing..not d whole US.
thirdly:china played a major role by sending supplies and medical personnel,which is more than US ever did.
fourthly:america has nothing to learn in nigeria that they dont already know. i think our success in containing the evd has something to do with our gene/disease resistant and ofcourse the help of God and actions that were immediately taken.
lastly:USA dnt really GAF to watever happens to d black world.all those saying wat i can barely understand..WHO is not made of the US alone. some whites wish evd would wipe out the entire black nation,which would never happen. all those making this political,i hail una. all those mentioning the internet,dint know it was free. stop compairing US to nigeria/africa. how old is USA? 300 and sumtin?400yrs? how old is nigeria again? 54? we would surely get there.
i rest my case. i stand to.be corrected. pls make ur points in a mature way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by omoadeleye(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Same US dat could not give Nigeria their ebola treatment or drugs? Same US blocking Nigeria Arms purchase to fight Boko Haram?

Dont let them in... There plan did not work, so now they want to carry out a study and perfect their plan to destroy Nigeria via Nigerians.

But yes oon this maybe true n they can just try to direct our attention to something else but we are not gonna understand their inner objective, but I suppose Nigeria should not give them the chance yet but to try and wait for the ebola incident to get out of control before we can think of rendering them our succor
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Up naija, atleast 4 once we r commended. Yardstick tins, kudos to prof onyebuchi n d personnel anyway.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2014
CFCfan:
Diaris a God in control.

Yes oo
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by dani3(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Abeg let's talk business hw much wil obama pay 2 nigeria?lolz we wil scan dem of d EVD wen dey com cox USA ar nt 2 b trusted
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by olalerujb: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
I pray for God intervention over ebola case in united state of america. God bless America & long live nigeria

1 Like

Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please nd please oo ... the said "americans" should b duely quarantined in d airport b4 any other tn.
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by lastpage: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Vessi:
This is scary but making sense.
If I may ask, what would the US benefit by spreading the epidemic in Nigeria again?

Does it relate to their prediction of Nigeria's implosion in 2015?

Well, in "GEO-POLITICS", NOTHING MAKES SENSE, ITS ALL A QUESTION OF "POWER, CONTROL AND INFLUENCE"....in that order!

For example, just look at what is happening in Ukraine! Despite all the "propaganda" from both sides, it all boils down to TWO COUNTRIES (Russia and America) wanting to exercise the "Power, Control and sphere of Influence"..... and Ukraine and its citizens are the PAWN in all this.
DOES IT MAKE SENSE?

What l am saying in essence is that to the ordinary layman, it all seems impossible because it "does not make sense" but for those in the know and those who maybe out of curiosity, want to know more than the B.Shyte we are constantly fed with, from main-stream media like Russia RT, CNN, France24, CBS, FOX (faux) News grin Aljazeera, SKY News, BBC, e.t.c you have to look at the "Big Picture" by bringing all the info available together.... and then MAKE SENSE OUT OF THEM!

As disorganized, corrupt and inefficient as Nigeria is, it still remains a "POTENTIAL FORCE" to be reckoned with in "Geo-Politics".
Okay, did you wonder why Ghana, that has no recorded case of Ebola, is where the EBbola Command center was set-up by the United Nations..... While a nation like Nigeria, which has shown the "willingness and experience" to combat and defeat the Virus was over-looked?
Does that make sense? grin

Population, Location, Race, Tenacity (never-say-die-spirit), Natural Resources, Level of Exposure (not actually Education), e.t.c has put Nigeria in a "Pole-Position" to be a World Leader though LUCKILY, we are "blessed" with Leaders who are completely bereft of ideas, clueless and are "encouraged to actually sabotage our nation" by the same "BIG Power Players of Geo-Politics"! (IMF Loan and Its poverty-inducing Conditionalities under Babangida's Govt, Liberalisation of market by a nation that "Manufactures NOTHING", Exporting raw materials instead of finished products, e.t.c as just few examples of such "sabotage efforts" from our leaders! but that story is for another day!!)

if you still ask: But WHY?

I will only summarise by saying "keeping Nigeria DOWN AND STRUGGLING" (while enabling minions like Ghana or Angola, who can present NO MEANINGFUL CHALLENGE to the "Status-Quo"wink.. fits into the Geo-Politics of America and Europe.

Trust me, Ghadafi was not only toppled and murdered because he was a "Dictator and sit-tight Ruler". Ther are so many other reasons, unspoken about in public. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink .
The "unspoken angst" of Western Powers against him was that HE WAS CHALLENGING THE STATUS-QUO AND TRYING TO MAKE AFRICA, NAY LIBYA, A FORCE TO RECKON WITH! wink wink
Now, you will need a little bit of research to "make sense" of what l just said. Read Upon how Ghadafi tried to encourage Oil producers like Libya and Nigeria to STOP getting paid using a worthless paper like the Dollar(they just print the paper and pay us with it, its not backed by any GOLD STANDARD!), also Read-up on how he rallied other countries against the exploitative practice of routing our internet via African-to-Europe then back to Africa, just to speak with your next neighbour African country! He personally paid Half of the "fine' imposed on us, to get-off that blackmail! Read-Up on the necessity of AFRICOM, how it stages insurrection in Africa and encourage wars, so that the military-industrial complex of the West can sell their weapons and improve their economy.

I hate to say it, but we live in an era where NO ONE LIKES TO READ! grin grin
And some "Oyinbo man" said the best way to hide something from Africans in general, is to WRITE IT DOWN! shocked shocked shocked
Africans, even worse, the current generations of our Youths, HATE TO READ!

How then do you acquire Knowledge if you hate to read? Who is going to read it and "inject it" into your brain? grin grin

Anyway, l hate to digress (which l have already done a few times! shocked grin ).
A burgeoning population, big land-mass coupled with natural resources and versatile human Capital ..if mixed with GOOD LEADERSHIP AND SECURITY( as in safe and stable environment) WILL PRODUCE A WORLD POWER IN NO-TIME!

Everyone, including America knows that Nigeria has ALL THE ABOVE, EXCEPT GOOD LEADERSHIP .... which will in turn produce SECURITY!

So, go figure if they tell us we will collapse by 2015 ... and then insurgency, Ebola pandemic, food shortages, insecurity starts spiralling out of control?

*We have refused to let them TAKE-OVER our internal security, rather we asked they sell us WEAPONS to fight the insurgency! Guess what? They REFUSED! wink wink
*We have refused to allow then set-up AFRICOM "Military" BASE in Nigeria! They took it elsewhere anyway.
*We have nailed the Ebola pandemic (a very easy way to wipe-off the Population, apart from War and Famine!)

Again, read more about what HIV is, Where it was "manufactured", How it was intentionally spread via testing on Humans in East/South of Africa and the effects it has on the economy of Africa nations in terms of lost revenue (on treatment and human productivity loss)

Hmmm....We seems to be asserting ourselves, despite our level of "self-induced" poverty and dependence!
angry shocked

Now, somebody, somewhere MAY be thinking: What can we do with these Mutherphuckers who think thy are "smart" and can stand-up to us?
What about "If we introduce a more virulent strain of Ebola" ...since we know that when it comes to Scientific research, they are Zilch, as in ZERO?
If they beg us for the cure, we simply tell them, as before, YOU NEED TO BUILD MORE HOSPITALS, ALLOW MORE HUMAN RIGHTS (Read: Homosexuality!), TOW THE LINE AND GENERALLY BE A "GOOD BOY" (Read: become a stooge and obey us like "Master" ).

Like Fela said in one of his songs: The More you look, the less You see!
This kind of discussion are not for this type of forum and l must admit most people will probably think l am spewing rubbish or just a "conspirator y theorist".
Yea, l understand "how and why" some would feel so. Only the 'deep" can speak with the "deep", if you get my drift.

Lets just be CAUTIOUS and be on the look out, l wont be surprised if in say six months time from now, we are talking of Ebola resurgence wiping off millions of people in this country Nigeria.... or at least, a totally "unexpected and unexplained resurgence".
Just Bookmark this post and lets talk about it then.

I wish and pray something like that does not happen but lets not forget, ""Heaven helps ONLY those who help themselves"!

O'ju ni alakan fi n'sori.
(The Crab uses its long, stalk-like eyes, for a purpose: To watch over itself from danger!.... literally translated)

All is well..... or is it?l. shocked

Lastpage!

Caveat: Just ignore this post if it is "too long to read" for you.
If you disagree on "ideas and logic", state your own politely.
Dont inject "party-politics or tribalism" into it, lts irrelevant here.
I was just wondeing aloud when l wrote all these, so dont take me serious. wink wink grin grin shocked
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by Dmanlex(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
SirHouloo post=/post/26794954:
Thought Nigeria is only known for corruption and scam? Mumu pple!
infact let them bath with SALT and Water before 6am. They thought their drugs were better. See good Japan re willing 2 help us. USA na over sense go kill una
Re: US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola by aviazuvazia: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
They refused us ZMAPP, now they run to us to tutor them.

They refused to help us fight insurgency, they will come to inquire from us how to handle ISIS

The authorities should test the American doctors well at the airport ooo

America with their free living and freedom of everything, will suffer more with Ebola than Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.