Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... (1140 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Boko Haram Kill Seven In Suicide Attack, Raid / Dino Melaye Is A Potential HIV Carrier, He Gave Me Syphilis- Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2014
A Nnewi-based businessman, Ihejirika, committed suicide when his HIV test result he undertook at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, came positive.

When late Ihejirika found out on Tuesday, June 10, that he was a HIV-positive, he cried and subsequently cut off his throat with a sharp kitchen knife, slumped and died immediately.

It was gathered that Ihejirika's relatives came to visit him at hospital, but when they didn't find him on his hospital bed they raised the alarm. The body of Ihejirika was discovered at the back of the central pharmacy of the hospital, lying dead in a pool of his blood, with a sharp kitchen knife in his right hand.

The deceased was the only son of his parents residing at Otolo Nnewi in Anambra State from where he was admitted to the hospital. He was said to be doing well in his motorcycle spare parts business and was from Abo Mbaise, in Imo State.

Ihejirika's wife and his neighbors in Otolo Nnewi refused to make any comments on the matter.

At the Central police station in Nnewi, the police also refused to talk but advised to visit the police headquarters in Awka, where the PPRO, Mr Emeka Chukwuemeka, (DSP) said the report had not reached them.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/359709-hiv-positive-businessman-commits-suicide.html#ixzz3EyCgQkpa
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2014
So he had to kill himself because of that?

Smh
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Ibo and HIV sef.

na wah for una. Ojukwu died from his HIV instead of suicide. Thats why he was abandoned and nobody cared to go visit for fear he go infect them.

Its also why Ojukwu funeral was closed casket. Who want to breathe the carcass consumed by a full blown aids.. shyyte, move over.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2014
berem: So he had to kill himself because of that?

Smh

Yes na.

nwannyi, kedu? grin
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Yes na.

nwannyi, kedu? grin
I am fine thanks! Good morning
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos: Ibo and HIV sef.

na wah for una. Ojukwu died from his HIV instead of suicide. Thats why he was abandoned and nobody cared to go visit for fear he go infect them.

Its also why Ojukwu funeral was closed casket. Who want to breathe the carcass consumed by a full blown aids.. shyyte, move over.... angry angry
I hope you're not drunk this morning. Who told you Ojukwu died of HIV? Abi you wan start another Igbo bashing thread this morning?

angry

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos: Ibo and HIV sef.

Smh. What a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by echobee(f): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2014
berem: I hope you're not drunk this morning. Who told you Ojukwu died of HIV? Abi you wan start another Igbo bashing thread this morning?

angry
grin
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2014
berem: I am fine thanks! Good morning

ona tago, nwannyi?

grin
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2014
faceURfront:

Smh. What a lunatic

dude, face ya front angry

hold on...which state are you from? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

ona tago, nwannyi?

grin
what's the meaning of ona tago? Interpret in Yoruba please!
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
berem: what's the meaning of ona tago? Interpret in Yoruba please!

In Ibo language thats asking 'how u dey'

thats like saying bawo ni in Yoruba.

u sabi speak isuama?
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

dude, face ya front angry

hold on...which state are you from? angry angry

United States grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

In Ibo language thats asking 'how u dey'

thats like saying bawo ni in Yoruba.

u sabi speak isuama?
I only know how to speak Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa languages. I dunno what the hell is Isuama. undecided
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Noneroone(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos: Ibo and HIV sef
yea Fela anikulakpo kuti comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by 0rlando0woh: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2014
That guy must be a descendant of Awolowo.
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2014
berem: I only know how to speak Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa languages. I dunno what the hell is Isuama. undecided

what shocked you speak all three languages.

berem, you are a true Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
faceURfront:

United States grin cheesy cheesy tongue

i know where u are from.....you are from Anambra. Are you not?

1 Like

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

what shocked you speak all three languages.

berem, you are a true Nigerian!
Yes a true Nigerian. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Vivly(f): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Why will a person commit suicide over HIV when people with Ebola are still fighting to stay alive? Afterall HIV no dey show for face.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2014
berem: Yes a true Nigerian. grin wink

you better prepare and move to Yorubaland because after i wipe out Anambra from Alaibo, I will erase Nigeria from West Africa.

Beside Yorubaland I dont want to see anything else on the landscape.
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Vivly: Why will a person commit suicide over HIV when people with Ebola are still fighting to stay alive? Afterall HIV no dey show for face.

Ibo cant take the heat, they have no endurance for adversity. Thats why they are always victim of circumstance. Very weak and coward people....bloody pygymys angry

1 Like

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Vivly(f): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Ibo cant take the heat, they have no endurance for adversity. Thats why they are always victim of circumstance. Very weak and coward people....bloody pygymys angry
And Yorubas are?
Swerve to the left joor.
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

you better prepare and move to Yorubaland because after i wipe out Anambra from Alaibo, I will erase Nigeria from West Africa.

Beside Yorubaland I dont want to see anything else on the landscape.
Lolz! O lenu gan o!

Continue!

grin grin
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Vivly: And Yorubas are?
Swerve to the left joor.

Yorubas are fully reinforced for anything and everything. We have a stable and balanced constitution physically, psychologically, mentally, spiritually and even.....$€×ually

1 Like

Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2014
berem: Lolz! O lenu gan o!

Continue!

grin grin

lol... grin

the only reason i will not wipe Imo out of the land, because my dear berem is from there and my in law Abagworo will be a governor there in future.
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

lol... grin

the only reason i will not wipe Imo out of the land, because my dear berem is from there and my in law Abagworo will be a governor there in future.
grin grin grin
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by MayorofLagos(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Its taking too long for me to type a response because everything seem to be turning and i try to spell correct nowadays. You know what...i think im going to take shower and eat.

Nwannyi, kachi fo. grin grin kiss
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos: Its taking too long for me to type a response because everything seem to be turning and i try to spell correct nowadays. You know what...i think im going to take shower and eat.

Nwannyi, kachi fo. grin grin kiss
its 10.13am here in naija. Good night to you over there.

cool cool
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Ngwakwe: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2014
berem: its 10.13am here in naija. Good night to you over there.

cool cool

Do you know that Negro (MayorofLagos) is turning to Musiwa?

The same virus that has devastated the brains of indomitable Becomerich, a one time best poster in Nairaland has taken hold of Negro (Nut, Dudu etc) and nobody cares to help.

Cancer is best terminated at early stage.
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

i know where u are from.....you are from Anambra. Are you not?

Yimu!
Re: Hiv Or Suicide? Choose One... by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Do you know that Negro (MayorofLagos) is turning to Musiwa?

The same virus that has devastated the brains of indomitable Becomerich, a one time best poster in Nairaland has taken hold of Negro (Nut, Dudu etc) and nobody cares to help.

Cancer is best terminated at early stage.
hahahahahaha!!! Ngwakwe,don't let Negro sees this when he wakes up o! Nsogbu dikwa!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Should Be Imprisoned. Look What She Did... / Fayose Sacks Ekiti LG Chairmen, Boards … Shuns Government House / Senate Backs Tambuwal, Vows To Protect Legislature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.