Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Microsoft Windows 10 Frenzy Grips Windows Fans Across The Globe - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Windows 10 Frenzy Grips Windows Fans Across The Globe (524 Views)

Download The Final Release Of The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Core Here / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade / Microsoft Windows Vista Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Windows 10 Frenzy Grips Windows Fans Across The Globe by bongolistik(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
The latest launched Windows 10 by Microsoft is the buzzing software technology across the globe and that is making Windows fans go gaga. Microsoft, in the small event held day before yesterday in San Francisco unveiled the surprising Windows 10 Operating System when all eyes and ears were waiting to see/hear Windows 9 in action. But the Windows Tech giant makers took on a leap of fate from Windows 8 to the double digit Windows 10.

The latest Windows 10 is set to correct all the anomalies and criticism that have befallen Windows 8 ever since its inception in 2012. The Windows 8 criticism was in high gear especially when Windows fans were unable to find the famous start button that they relished in Windows 7 and lower versions.

Though the Windows 8 was made with touch screen technology in mind but did not augur well as planned, now here is Windows 10 that will now combine all the things that you missed in Windows 7 with the Windows 8 touch smart features thereby giving you a classic Windows feelings.

http://highteknology..com/2014/10/microsoft-latest-windows-10-buzz.html

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Guys My Ps Pad Is Not Working On My Pc / Which Huawei Equivalent Switch I Can Use? / Please Kindly Assist Me My Window 8 Unable to boot to Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.