Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? (6319 Views)

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Top 20 Greatest Nigerian Rappers / The Richest Nigerian Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by chookudi(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Jagz the greatest?? BULLS**T!!! lets do a simple comparison..What are Jagz top 5 tracks ever??lyrically if u wanna go down that path? Then bring out M.I's top 5 tracks...infact bring out any of either Talk bout it, Illegal music 1 and 2 and you'll know who the boss is..I agree that M.I has been crappy of late..infact his chairman album is the worst of his 3 albums (fact!!!) but when he is on heat, he'll murder anybody!!!!!!! listen to pen, nicotine, problems etc from illegal music 1 and appreciate the god-man M.I!! i'm not saying jagz aint gud...he is really gud but baba go always be baba!!
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by sweetguy10(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jesse Jagz is the greatest lyricist in Nigeria at the moment . Modo , VEC , MI have all waxed cold and even scared to dare Jargo right now . The case ft show dem camp got me scratching my head like never before . Jagz is the GREATEST !!

Np: selassie
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2014
sweetguy10:
Jesse Jagz is the greatest lyricist in Nigeria at the moment . Modo , VEC , MI have all waxed cold and even scared to dare Jargo right now . The case ft show dem camp got me scratching my head like never before . Jagz is the GREATEST !!

Np: selassie

The Case? uh, SDC - Jag Nation, Man, what a pairing. It is mos def one of the best rap songs ever, lyrically.
This is the best rap single and collaboration 2014. This is the case!

Overtly creative musicians like Jesse Jagz are not driven by financial gain and album sale. It's all about the art and pure creativity.
Let it be proclaimed on this day that for 2013- 2014; Jargo reigns supreme
*BEST RAP SINGLE, *BEST RAP ALBUM, *ALBUM OF THE YEAR and *LYRICIST ON THE ROLL (with or without Headies)
Jargo! is the greatest and he doesn't need to receive an award for us to know that.

2 Likes

Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by akay48(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
M.I is great, Modo is great, V.E.C is really good..etc. But Jargo is God.

N.P...Sativa ft Lindsey
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by akay48(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
chookudi:
Jagz the greatest?? BULLS**T!!! lets do a simple comparison..What are Jagz top 5 tracks ever??lyrically if u wanna go down that path? Then bring out M.I's top 5 tracks...infact bring out any of either Talk bout it, Illegal music 1 and 2 and you'll know who the boss is..I agree that M.I has been crappy of late..infact his chairman album is the worst of his 3 albums (fact!!!) but when he is on heat, he'll murder anybody!!!!!!! listen to pen, nicotine, problems etc from illegal music 1 and appreciate the god-man M.I!! i'm not saying jagz aint gud...he is really gud but baba go always be baba!!

Please, listen to Jargo. "...pick the game and tell me if that's not some real shit"-2pac.
I love M.I, I really do. But listen to Jargo, follow Jagznation, and bro, you shall never remain the same.
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by Goodnuel: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jesse Jags is a god on the mic..

NP: Pedal to the floor.
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by Ghazanfar: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2014
i personally like. ice prince as best nigerian rapper. smiley
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by tammyboy1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
too much jargo hyping
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by yoji: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
tammyboy1:
too much jargo hyping
shows how good he is since he is not with mavin, choc city, kennis , capital hill music, etc
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by tammyboy1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
yoji:

shows how good he is since he is not with mavin, choc city, kennis , capital hill music, etc
well I just wish he smiles to the bank the way other overhyped artiste do
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
His bad girl ft wizkid is one song that showed me naija music can have a soul if artists in the industry try harder
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
eduj:
His bad girl ft wizkid is one song that showed me naija music can have a soul if artists in the industry try harder
Nice to know
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by AlfaAce(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Take time to listen to . . .The Case,Supply and Demand,High Life,God on the Mic . . . . .Yhu'll kn0w Jesse Jagz is the greatest !!!!! . . . .Modo has only gat punchlines and shiiit,his beats are boring at that . . . .But Jesse is a god !
Re: JESSE JAGZ: The Greatest Nigerian Rapper Of All Time? by Krasid(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
chookudi:
Seriously, MI? Even MI said in one of his freestyle that Jagz is the greatest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide – Fuji Garbage [DOWNLOAD] / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Wayne - Vizine / Official Video: Nicki Minaj Anaconda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.