Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards (954 Views)

National Awards: Adenuga Receives GCON, 148 Others On The List / Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! / The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by OgeJesus: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
...Award Committee cautions OUK on the illegal use of MON title.
Unknown to many, the former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu actually lobbied to be given a National Award (MON) but his hopes were dashed. A source at the office of the SGF told our reporter exclusively that kalu gave huge amount to a top member of the award committee to put his name on the list.

Kalu's name we gathered actually made the list but he couldn't survive the screening. Our implacable source said that the panel threw out Kalu's name as he was described as a con man. His source of income and character were questionable
First, Kalu we learnt couldn't survive the screening as he had years back given himself the title of MON, a development members of the panel described as fraudulent.

Secondly, the Panel said that Kalu is not a man of integrity as he, OUK is enmeshed in a degree certificate scandal. Thirdly kalu was disqualified based on intelligence reports which linked him to the death of one Miss Masi in his United States America home and the death of his former editor Dimgba Igwe who died a day after Dimgba confronted him (kalu) for owing them 8 months salary.
Our source hinted that kalu was devastated when he heard that he was dropped having boasted to his friends that President Jonathan has assured him of a national award.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by OgeJesus: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
What people dont know is that OUK's MON means Madu Oha N'ile... Given to him by the chief priest in Igbere
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
abeg wetin arsenal play for night?
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Useless write-up. OUK was given the MON award
on merit by the Gen. IBB regime. This useless
write-up can not hold any water against the
reputation OUK had built with his wealth even
before he became the Abia governor. Very soon,
SGF will clear the air and expose these lies here.
After 29th May 2015, all that are thieves will be
exposed by these praise singers too!
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
OgeJesus: What people dont know is that OUK's MON means Madu Oha N'ile... Given to him by the chief priest in Igbere
Very poor admin or poster......poverty is your
problem, envy not other mans wealth.
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
OgeJesus: ...Award Committee cautions OUK on the illegal use of MON title.
Unknown to many, the former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu actually lobbied to be given a National Award (MON) but his hopes were dashed. A source at the office of the SGF told our reporter exclusively that kalu gave huge amount to a top member of the award committee to put his name on the list.

Kalu's name we gathered actually made the list but he couldn't survive the screening. Our implacable source said that the panel threw out Kalu's name as he was described as a con man. His source of income and character were questionable
First, Kalu we learnt couldn't survive the screening as he had years back given himself the title of MON, a development members of the panel described as fraudulent.

Secondly, the Panel said that Kalu is not a man of integrity as he, OUK is enmeshed in a degree certificate scandal. Thirdly kalu was disqualified based on intelligence reports which linked him to the death of one Miss Masi in his United States America home and the death of his former editor Dimgba Igwe who died a day after Dimgba confronted him (kalu) for owing them 8 months salary.
Our source hinted that kalu was devastated when he heard that he was dropped having boasted to his friends that President Jonathan has assured him of a national award.
why have i even wasted my data reading dis
crap...this is what unemployment has turned our
youths into - useless tools in the hands of
politicians.
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by desgiezd(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
profjustine458: OUK was given the MON award on merit by the Gen. IBB regime.

OUK has been an IBB boy long before he became a governor even while he was living in Maiduguri.
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by ifychima: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
That serves him right
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by Lordlexyy: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
profjustine458: Useless write-up. OUK was given the MON award
on merit by the Gen. IBB regime. This useless
write-up can not hold any water against the
reputation OUK had built with his wealth even
before he became the Abia governor. Very soon,
SGF will clear the air and expose these lies here.
After 29th May 2015, all that are thieves will be
exposed by these praise singers too!
I wouldn't be surprise if you turn out to be his sister or one of his many mistresses who benefitted from his loot. Nevertheless, no amount of image laundry or MON is good enough to resurrect him politically. He is one bad sour loser that will remain forgotten from the corridor of power. If i were you, i will redirect my energy while it last to something more meaningful than coming here to awaken a dead horse.
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by OgeJesus: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
desgiezd:

OUK has been an IBB boy long before he became a governor even while he was living in Maiduguri.

Pls tell us the month and year he was given the award
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by stan241(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Whats the source of this story?
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by Dbestmax(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Let d games begin!!!!.......
Wey my bell.........
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by desgiezd(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
OgeJesus:
Pls tell us the month and year he was given the award

I wasnt the one who claimed that he got the award from IBB, I only posted my comment to show that OUK has always been an IBB boy way back in the days. Please, direct your question to Profjustine458
Re: Jonathan Flops Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards by Law211: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
OUK is known for deceitful acts.He thinks he can get the award by fraud.That serves him right.

(1) (Reply)

The Man 'Amaechi' / BREAKINGNEWS: Richest African Presidents : Publishers Remove Jonathan's Name. / Boko Haram Releases Wife Of Cameroonian Deputy Prime Minister, 10 Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.