Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism (763 Views)

Unassailable Facts About Pipeline Vandalism / Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism / Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by akpanoka: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Facebook newsfeed post by: Hope For Nigeria
Hope For Nigeria shared the following link and had this to say about it:

B*R*E*A*K*I*n*G News!!!
APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism.

**Party's exorbitant nomination fee forced me into vandalism.

The Nigeria Police Force has arrested a politician who said that he decided to embark on pipeline vandalism because he was nominated to represent Ibeju Lekki Constituency and he did not have the money.
The suspect, a veterinary doctor identified as Wahab Junaid, 59, said he had no choice but to seek a means of making fast money when he was nominated by the All Progressives Congress to contest in the forthcoming 2015 elections.

The suspect said that he stopped being a vet because people were not patronizing him. Up on his arrest, Junai promised that he would assist the police in its war against vandalism once he was elected.
His words: “I am an active member of APC and the slot for the House of Representatives was zoned to my area, Ibeju Lekki constituency. “I’m one of those who have best opportunities to contest and win the election.

“I was told to go and look for money to sponsor my campaigns. “I called my friend, Oloje, a vandal, who informed me that the area is calm that I can come and lifts some trucks. “I was waiting with the tanks to lift the product when policemen arrested me.
“I guess it is my enemies who are bitter that I was anointed to fly the APC flag for Ibeju Lekki constituency at the House of Representatives in 2015. “As I speak to you, no one knows that I have been arrested.
“Please forgive me and give me another chance to represent my people in the House of Representatives.” Junaid was arrested by operatives of the Inspector- General of Police Task Force, Anti-Pipeline Vandalism Squad. The police said Junaid had once been arrested for the same offence a few years back. He was arrested at Ogere, Ogun State.

He was alleged to have been arrested and arraigned three times but discharged and acquitted.
Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by Davidbee(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
APShit undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by ayindejimmy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Punch reported this story in the morning but never mentioned any political party. Hope for Nigeria's Page on Face is knwn to be use 4 PDP propaganda. Here's the link to the real source
http:// www.punchng.com/ news/ politician-vanda lises- pipeline- to-raise-campai gn-funds/
Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by Trut(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayindejimmy: Punch reported this story in the morning but never mentioned any political party. Hope for Nigeria's Page on Face is knwn to be use 4 PDP propaganda. Here's the link to the real source
http:// www.punchng.com/ news/ politician-vanda lises- pipeline- to-raise-campai gn-funds/
Ogun is an APC state, so Junaid is an APC member.
Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by publicenemy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmnn...
Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by aryzgreat: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Am sure thifnibu pushed him to this crime. They told him to go and find money for election. imagine

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by ayindejimmy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Trut:
Ogun is an APC state, so Junaid is an APC member.
so all politicians in Ogun are APC?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by akpanoka: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
See wat despeartion has caused. Must all APC Politicians steal before they get political offices? Gbajabiamila stole his client's money and ran from US to naija. After splitting it with CAN top guns, he found his way into d green chamber.

Now, Vet Doctor wants to sabotage our newly rebased economy so as to purchase nomination form.

Forms for the less previlege shud also be made available to save our economy from APC aspirants

2 Likes

Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by Mckennedy: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Enjoy while it last, People's free oil very easy, a day shall come when the real inhabitants will cut off the pipes .
Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eyaa,why are you soiling the Apc hard earned name,don't you know that the party a progressive party? undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate Arrested For Pipeline Vandalism by talktimi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
APCankerworms doing what they know how to do best IE sabotaging the country in every imaginable way tongue

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Insult Jonathan, Atiku, Others; Buhari Urges His Supporters / . / Should We Resort To Arms Smuggling To Tackle Insurgency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.