Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,544 members, 7,833,757 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured (5207 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead In Africa Fear Of Zombie Oo / Nigerian Ambassador Among 59 Persons Who Had Contact With Dead Ebola Victim / BREAKING: Liberian Man, Patrick Sawyer, With First Ebola Case In Nigeria Is DEAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by BuhBye: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
If you believe this you just might be an actual zombie.
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
alexis007: okokobioko!!! shocked....chai...These western powers eh!....so they now want to use liberia as the new setting for 'Resident Evil part 10'?
you mean "ebola evil" Hollywood movie. grin grin. Who even believed this Story? Una brain na zombie? Chai grin
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by darnley16(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Number 1 I'm a zombie fan , and
2) I always knew a virus would be responsible for bringing dead people to life but definatly not EBOLA
3) OP dat was plain stuwpid , warning us about the picture first before we actually clicked on it would have been in order , huh?

And finally just my thought tho, who snapped the pic? And did the so called zombie just wait for him to be snapped. # I smell somthin fishy , and its not my butt. This time
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Horus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7nFa72w2To

[size=15pt]3rd Ebola Victim has risen from the dead![/size]
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by thewarrior72: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
amiskurie: Buried them 59kilometers beneath the earth and cement it with iron ores solution,then build a chainsaw on it......and then build destroyer laser camera facing the furkin direction.
Furkin please!
Hahahaha, u well so? grin
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Koolmexxi(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
For those dat actually believe dis story, den zombie is ur case. D story reads "unconfirmed reports".. Oh I forgot dey didn't read dat part. End tym mofos and dumbass conspiracy theorists already at it.
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Lailerh(f): 12:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Austeenx: WTF?!!? The Walking Dead? I must finish this movie.

you're hilarious cheesy
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by OlaoChi: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2014
chicbenita:
They can only work.. but.. there's only One GOD.. and its Jesus the son of GOD

Pls take your religion some where else. Why do you zombies like shoving your religion on people's faces?
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by OlaoChi: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2014
chicbenita: they will start sharing the virus i think?.. they should kill this guy if it happens to be alive... he's a demon
more ridiculous posts undecided
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2014
[size=28pt]I believe story more than I believe in the existence of Ebola.

Ebola na lie!!!!

I can guarantee you all the doctors and nurses that reportedly died in Nigeria and even Patrick Sawyer has "resurrected" grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Why? because they never died in the first place!!

Ebola = Mind control propaganda to justify world bank and IMf taking control of the rich valuable natural resources of the region.[/size]
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 03, 2014
I like u grin grin
amiskurie: Buried them 59kilometers beneath the earth and cement it with iron ores solution,then build a chainsaw on it......and then build destroyer laser camera facing the furkin direction.
Furkin please!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by amiskurie(m): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2014
PinkObsession: I like u grin grin
I like you more pinky. grin smiley

But to me,it seems there are 3types of likes here.

1. Short range like embarassed

2 "ballistic-chinko-fumble"long range nairaEND like sad

3. "Ballistic 360-long range"PM likes. wink shocked smiley

Which 1?
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
All of the above grin grin
amiskurie:

I like you more pinky. grin smiley

But to me,it seems there are 3types of likes here.

1. Short range like embarassed

2 "ballistic-chinko-fumble"long range nairaEND like sad

3. "Ballistic 360-long range"PM likes. wink shocked smiley

Which 1?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2014
What does it make those who believe in Ebola?
BuhBye:
If you believe this you just might be an actual zombie.
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by olyivy(f): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2014
the way Nigerians beleive everything they read on th internet eeeeh!

So somebody actually believed this akuko n' egwu?
So the 'ebola zombie' even made out some time to stop by a studio to take a passport?

Kai! I am thinking of starting something really huge by posting non existent stuffs for nigerians on the internet.
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Blackfire(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2014
if u think what u watch in the movies is fiction... they are here
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by amiskurie(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2014
PinkObsession:
All of the above grin grin
*faints*

Number 3 looks healthy with me.....,and for you. grin
Re: PHOTO Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead,first “ebola Zombie” Captured by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2014
Omo, na to migrate to Pluto o! I no fit shout

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto Live On NTA And AIT / Unbelievable Fun Facts That Will Make You Laugh / President Jacob Zuma Sends Message To Nairaland Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.