Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex (12117 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Some Childish Things Some Men Do / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
berem: No one has given any tangible reasons to the Op's questions. I am so interested in the topic too.
I wanna also know why some men do not ej.aculate on time biko.

stop giving him alomo bitters or steroids. it's unnatural for a man to pump straight for one hour. grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by aspirebig: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think it is better you take time to discuss this your partner. Also let him know how you suffer during the sex and it is jot fun anymore to you.

As for the heat, get a gen pls b4 som1 will soffocate to 6feet o pls. Haba, na so e bad reach? Sex in hot condition is not the best.

Also know that due to individual differences, some people like sex more than others.So try to strike a balance.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

stop giving him alomo bitters or steroids. it's unnatural for a man to pump straight for one hour. grin
he neither takes alomo bitters nor steroids. Doctor advised him to take more liquids and yogurt,pap and custard. Am still waiting to see the effect. grin grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2014
berem:
he neither takes alomo bitters nor steroids. Doctor advised him to take more liquids and yogurt,pap and custard. Am still waiting to see the effect. grin grin

it seems you are enjoying it, what's the problem? grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by delishpot: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Hehehehe.

I assume this is a one in a ten thousand cases. A woman complain of longer sex duration when the majority are complaining about the two minute men??.

Well I suggest the woman who is sleeping with a Trojan horse man can only avoid this by advicing the man-horse to take the solitary option of self-service after ALL HAS BEEN SUCKED AND DONE!!! grin grin grin

Ha ha haaa. Epic. I don die for here o. After all has been sucked and done, lol. Chei bros you one mean dude. Ha ha . I don tire for una o. Man- horse? Ha haaaaaaa.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2014
My sister,most na wickedness!As for guys wey talk say na slack kpekus,no be una peepee make am slack?!if your priick no get level no blame woman!"yes! i go kill am...we go die put for this matter...i go f,ck her kill today...i go wire her..."na e dey cause am.Some go comot pen:is just to hold it in much longer!wicked things!Na them go still complain say "obo eti jaaa"even the ones wey priick be like meat wey demi dey throw put inside small pikin indomie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Tvegas(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2014
Several factors can cause this . First of all, you have to check the psyche of the guy,where is his mind during the act? Secondly, guys who abuse masturbation have little or no fluid left to discharge,this can affect their sex life. Thirdly, Some hole are genuinely slack such holes cant grab the stick properly so there is no signal going to the guy's brain to spray the holy water. You can talk to your doctor if the problem persist sha.

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

it seems you are enjoying it, what's the problem? grin
you don't know what it is to hang my two legs on air for more than 25mins all in the name of fuccking. Coogar,you no go understand.

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2014
berem:
you don't know what it is to hang my two legs on air for more than 25mins all in the name of fuccking. Coogar,you no go understand.

consider it a work-out!
afterall, if you are in a gym, you spend more than one hour doing your aerobics & you must have paid to register in the gym. well, your husband is doing all that for you free of charge.

be grateful! grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by kay29000(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Truth24:
We dey find better cure for premature ejaculat!on and u're here saying .........

Haha! So true. In fact the men that last for an hour are very very rare, so this not really a big problem... it is just a problem of lack of communication between the partners.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

consider it a work-out!
afterall, if you are in a gym, you spend more than one hour doing your aerobics & you must have paid to register in the gym. well, your husband is doing all that for you free of charge.

be grateful! grin
Lolz! I hear you o! grin grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by mako007(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra:
My sister,most na wickedness!As for guys wey talk say na slack kpekus,no be una peepee make am slack?!if your priick no get level no blame woman!"yes! i go kill am...we go die put for this matter...i go f,ck her kill today...i go wire her..."na e dey cause am.Some go comot pen:is just to hold it in much longer!wicked things!Na them go still complain say "obo eti jaaa"even the ones wey priick be like meat wey demi dey throw put inside small pikin indomie.
lol, sad buh true, wen d kpekus is loose and una hound with CD he's def gon last long

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2014
berem:

I understand. Smacks of torture.

Simply stick to missionary style, that's more humane and comfortable.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2014
berem:
Lolz! I hear you o! grin grin

it could be because he was badly circumcised too. the tip of his tool isn't receiving enough sensation to bring him to climax.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by kay29000(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2014
Woged2005:
Hello good people, and experienced medics in the house I have few quick questions:

1. What causes some men to stay too long during s*ex (sometime upto one hour or more) before ej*aculation?

2. What practical steps/therapy can you suggest to such a man to help him release without staying too long?

Most women out there are dying in silence as a result of this problem but don't know how to complain to avoid hurting the ego of the man. This causes discomfort for a woman as both partners sweat profusely, get tired, often gets tears and bruises thereby taking the fun away. This issue comes up frequently during girl-talks.

Thanks for all your useful input.

Do you know howmany women will kill for what you are complaining about? I am an expert in this and have been dealing with men suffering premature e.jaculation for 5 years now..and I also deal with women who suffer in silence as their husbands/boyfriends can't last more than a minute during sex...this is the bigger problem, and not what you are complaining about.

To solve your problem, you need to communicate with your partner. Does he take Stout, or Alomo before sex? If yes, he needs to stop, cos those drinks have been known to delay e.jaculation in man.

If that is not the problem, then the girl has to help her man "come" faster if that is what she wants. You can be more adventurous in bed and not just lie down in bed like a log of wood. Give him MouthAction, get untop of him, ride him, give him a hand-job and I promise you you will more than cut that One hour in half.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

it could be because he was badly circumcised too. the tip of his tool isn't receiving enough sensation to bring him to climax.
he was not badly circumcised. Tool is as attractive as ever. I think its a psychological thing anyway.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by bebe2(f): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
What if the guy is not so much into the woman.

I dont see why u wud be making love to someone u r attracted to and not cum.

Am sure most women have little tricks of pulling their man in if he is
staying too long wink grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by bebe2(f): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
kay29000:

Do you know howmany women will kill for what you are complaining about? I am an expert in this and have been dealing with men suffering premature e.jaculation for 5 years now..and I also deal with women who suffer in silence as their husbands/boyfriends can't last more than a minute during sex...this is the bigger problem, and not what you are complaining about.

To solve your problem, you need to communicate with your partner. Does he take Stout, or Alomo before sex? If yes, he needs to stop, cos those drinks have been known to delay e.jaculation in man.

If that is not the problem, then the girl has to help her man "come" faster if that is what she wants. You can be more adventurous in bed and not just lie down in bed like a log of wood. Give him MouthAction, get untop of him, ride him, give him a hand-job and I promise you you will more than cut that One hour in half.

Dats because u r a man, u ve never experienced it.

I bet u also think pe-nis size is all that matters.
The bigger the better, abi?

Wronggggggg

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by coogar: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
bebe2:
What if the guy is not so much into the woman.

I dont see why u wud be making love to someone u r attracted to and not cum.

Am sure most women have little tricks of pulling their man in if he is
staying too long wink grin

if he's not so much into the woman then he wouldn't even have an erëction in the first place. a man needs an erëction to penetrate.

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by bebe2(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

if he's not so much into the woman then he wouldn't even have an erëction in the first place. a man needs an erëction to penetrate.

Dats a point o

Teacher don turn learner grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by kay29000(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
bebe2:

Dats because u r a man, u ve never experienced it.

I bet u also think pe-nis size is all that matters.
The bigger the better, abi?

Wronggggggg

And you speak for yourself...you are ONE person. Your opinion is just ONE person's opinion. Read my signature...This is what I do, and have dealth with hundreds of couples the last 5yrs.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by bebe2(f): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
kay29000:

And you speak for yourself...you are ONE person. Your opinion is just ONE person's opinion. Read my signature...This is what I do, and have dealth with hundreds of couples the last 5yrs.

Ahhhh sorry o

So are u saying u ve personally experienced a man filing u for 1hr non stop?

I no see ur signature.

Gd luck wit dat.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by 2aces(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Woged2005:

Thanks for the contribution. Honestly, I SMH on people who try to blame this on the size of the woman's tract. Obviously they have little knowledge of the anatomy of the woman's body. Please for their information the size of a woman's tract has nothing to do with her being promiscuous or not rather on the fatty tissues that line the tract. Skinny girls have less tissues and obviously appear wider while fat ladies have a lot of fatty tissues lining the tract and appear tighter. However, some men like it wide, some like it tight. Different strokes. Don't judge the lady by how wide her tract is.
yea right, judge not a lady by her tract size but by how she handles you grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by kay29000(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
bebe2:

Ahhhh sorry o

So are u saying u ve personally experienced a man filing u for 1hr non stop?

I no see ur signature.

Gd luck wit dat.

lol! Sorry, but I wanna ask...how long sex time is cool for u? 10 minutes? 20? I'd really like to know as it will help with my job. Thanks.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Mintayo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
berem:
lmao@hang.
Wait,is it that ladies are no longer enjoying sex or what?
Btw,its really abnormal for a guy to stay that long,ha ha,wht about his own waste? What if his back breaks? When you are not a machine,hitting d same whole for one hour? Classic!:/
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by bebe2(f): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
kay29000:

lol! Sorry, but I wanna ask...how long sex time is cool for u? 10 minutes? 20? I'd really like to know as it will help with my job. Thanks.

I no know ooooo grin

But filing for one hr is a no no in my opinion.

15mins stroke , then other activities, so the the thing can breath before climbing back on the mountain shocked

I beg o
Am out of my depth, make I run.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by ogawisdom(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
grip on d d**k by d punny is d number one cause. No man can stay up to 10min ontop of a tear rubber vj tongue or a first grade tokunbo vj but once it is third hand n fourth hand plus enough strech by baby head it is punishment for d man during action

Advice: a change in position can help d grip sha ie positions dt allow d woman's legs to be closed together n d man tries to find d honey thro side or back. This might b of help. Missionary is a no no if d woman is wide down there.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by kay29000(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
bebe2:

I no know ooooo grin

But filing for one hr is a no no in my opinion.

15mins stroke , then other activities, so the the thing can breath before climbing back on the mountain shocked

I beg o
Am out of my depth, make I run.

lol! Thanks for the answer. I have always felt 10-15 minutes penetration sex is just right...then some pre-intimacy/cuddling can come after. But some guys like to make noise about going on pounding for an hour...like that is what will make the girl come.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
IMO,I believe it could either be due to stress,lack of interest.At times we go through a lot of stress and sex could be the last thing on ones mind,especially women.kids and chores and other thing.Notwithstanding, we have to perform our conjugal duties.Some men ate not understanding at all when it comes to sex,they see it as their rights.If the woman is not in the mood it will be difficult to get aroused let alone wet,no matter the level of pre-intimacy.If the man insistsi on sex then he will find it difficult to penetrate.on the part of the woman,she will only experience pain.lack of lubrication and sometimes prolonged pre-intimacy,also your positions can delay your Hubby's ejaculation.Study your body and that of your hubby.there should be something that will work for both of you.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by dayoungmoney1: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra:
i don die with laff oooo!!!
lol
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by ancashy(f): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
An average guy wud want 2 stay long 2 protect his ego as a man. premature ejaculation is a ego crashing tin now. Just endure d long time or look 4 a 1 minute indomie noodles man lol
Another man? What if he is your husband,picture inability to work or having to bandage the place by d time the whole flesh is scraped off and it is bleeding.lol
Seriously,dis is a serious matter and I think it'4 d female folks or those in d situation that can really get wat the OP is trying to put across

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by mylora: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
grip on d d**k by d punny is d number one cause. No man can stay up to 10min ontop of a tear rubber vj tongue or a first grade tokunbo vj but once it is third hand n fourth hand plus enough strech by baby head it is punishment for d man during action

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Kids More Scared Of Their Fathers Than Mothers / Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry / Letter To Nigerian Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.