Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex (12115 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Some Childish Things Some Men Do / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Ryabcool(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
you don't know what it is to hang my two legs on air for more than 25mins all in the name of fuccking. Coogar,you no go understand.
lmaooo! See wetin many ladies dey find and u dey complain grin grin grin

if you can't bear hanging legs for long, change to döggy naa. Na only missionary una dey do ni? grin grin grin
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by hairyman(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Fact is that 30% of men have premature ejaculation. But this is a deceptive number because premature ejaculation is accepted by scientists (who dont have much sex life anyway) as attaining orgasm within two minutes after penetration. But we know that when a man lasts 5 minutes he is not even satisfied and neither is the lady. At ten minutes, things might begin to get interesting but not satisfactory still..
Considering this, more than 70% of men actually have premature ejaculation. How can this be solved then?

Kegel's Exercise; strengthen the pubococcygeal. This achieves three milestones viz: harder erection, longer period of endurance and deeper orgasm. But Kegel's exercise require dedication, complete dedication, for sustainable results. However it works.

Desensitization spray: they come under various brands viz; stud 100 (which I found on Konga.com http:///stud-100-e jaculation-delay-spray-1176695 ), premjact, shibari etc. These contain a mild topical anaesthetic called lidocaine. Used properly, it reduces the sensitivity of the penis and prolongs sex. Users claim that it prolongs sex by more than a factor of two meaning that they last more than twice their usual duration. Its directly relates to how much you use. The more spray used, the longer one lasts.

About what causes diversity of endurance, the factors are numerous ranging from psychological to physical. Some people's first experience with sex was through masturbation which is usually a very quick affair. The subconscious therefore records the notion that sex must be rushed and so ensures premature ejaculation. Several people have joysticks with a large concentration of nerves which increases their sensitivity. Several persons also are embellishing their sexual proclivities, that is they are just not telling you the truth when they say they are studs (they just aren't even close)

1 Like

Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Youngpo413: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
freelife4all:
Yes, you are right, but you forget to mention or state that, even the skinny person's pusy can not be so deep and large if big size of joystick did't go in there always.

I disagree...deep pusy has nothing to do with penissss size,they are some girls born with it naturally,not that they are fuccckkking around..
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Youngpo413: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
kandiikane:
Lol seriously though who has intercourse for an hour though? I can understand the pre-intimacy, messing about etc but straight pumping for an hour? Lol, I don't believe it. If he is taking too long to finish, if you are done just tell him to shift small, roll over and go sleep.

him go come lie behind you then take style dey collect you from "back"....the patern wey ladies dey take sleep...will make it to be very possible.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Youngpo413: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Woged2005:

My Sister, I don taya. Are there no medical experts and experienced nurses that use Nairaland or what? Someone needs real solution to a real problem some people are pretending it's not an issue. There's not a whole lot of materials on the internet on this. Even the self-service people are suggesting here, some internet posts suggests it contributes to the problem. We need expert opinions abeg.

dump his assssss....1 minute men are everywhere you can hook up with one,remember some ladies (here) are praying for your kind of man,but here you are complaining...c`est la vie.
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Youngpo413: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
aspirebig:
I think it is better you take time to discuss this your partner. Also let him know how you suffer during the sex and it is jot fun anymore to you.

As for the heat, get a gen pls b4 som1 will soffocate to 6feet o pls. Haba, na so e bad reach? Sex in hot condition is not the best.

Also know that due to individual differences, some people like sex more than others.So try to strike a balance.

some people dey fucccck like say na fight,so they will still sweat even in air conditioned room,guys dey o wey dey fucckkk like there is no tomorrow...especially the br
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by Youngpo413: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
you don't know what it is to hang my two legs on air for more than 25mins all in the name of fuccking. Coogar,you no go understand.

lol...we understand...heheehehe
Re: Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex by cardoctor(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Combination of agbo and akpeteshi.

Click on my signature below for advanced dealer level car diagnostics in ABUJA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Kids More Scared Of Their Fathers Than Mothers / Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry / What Do We Really Need Polygamy For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.