Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Cannot Log In Into My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Cannot Log In Into My Laptop (675 Views)

Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer / Windows 10 Will Log You In Using Your Biometric Data / How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Log In Into My Laptop by MyLane: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please, Nairalanders I need your help. I've a one year old brand new dell laptop running on window 8. It's been working smoothly without any issue until this afternoon when I switched on the d system, played some songs for about 30mins, I didn't shutdown but I put it on sleep by pressing the cover lid because I wanted to run some chores. I came back after 1 hr 30mins, raised the lid and the song I was playing automatically resumed. After 2hrs or there about,
I noticed that the screen light has not gone off,
so I wanted to log in so that I could stop the
song and also shutdown. All effort to log in proved abortive as my system rejected my password, but I later switched it off via the shutdown option on the desktop background. I switched it on again but I still cannot log in into my system. It keeps displaying "incorrect password".
Re: I Cannot Log In Into My Laptop by MizMyColi(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014

Does your password contain that special character called @

If it does, you might wanna press Shift + ' instead of Shift + 2.

@R231,

Kindly move to the computer or technology section for further assistance.
Re: I Cannot Log In Into My Laptop by MyLane: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
MizMyColi:
Does your password contain that special character called @

If it does, you might wanna press Shift + ' instead of Shift + 2.

@R231,

Kindly move to the computer or technology section for further assistance.

Yes it does. I'm not allowed to post in the computer section.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Log In Into My Laptop by MizMyColi(f): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
MyLane:
Yes it does. I'm not allowed to post in the computer section.

Chai, I had the same issue on my laptops and had to do a formating of sorts.

Okay, one more thing you can do is open ease of access centre, that is using your onscreen keyboard
Then type your password from there.
Normally o
By that I mean Shift + 2 = @

If you're using a traditional keyboard use Shift + ' =@.

I'm posting this in the hope that you have a basic knowledge of windows 8 OS.

Pele, shogbo.
It gets better smiley

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Log In Into My Laptop by Rialekingsley: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
hello brothers, if u try the ease of access and it did not work, then i guess u are forgetting a character in your password. there is a way you can easily break your windows password here.....
All you require to perform this operation is a working CD rom and an empty CD plate. or if your rom is not working you don’t have a problem because your USB ports are fine so what you will need is flah drive or any storage device. it can be your memory card but you will need to put it inside a card reader.

Once you have this tools Download the password unlocker from this link (https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B5uZIzlWRmU9Z2c1SS1CUW1ydWs)

NOTE: this software work in all version of windows

The size is not big so don’t panic. Once you have downloaded this software run/install it in another computer then insert your CD inside the rom or insert your flash drive and open the software. When it is open you will see that it have two tabs (local account and domain administrator)

Under local account you will see two options:

Burn the ISO image file to a cd/dvd

Burn the ISO image file to a usb device

Select the one you wish to use and click on burn, the software will then make your cd or flash drive bootable. Eject it Once it is done and insert it in the computer you wish to reset its password and reboot the computer. Start pressing the f9 or f12 key immediately the computer restarts to enter the boot menu options and select your cd rom or usb removable drive as booting device, the computer will now boot from your cd or flash and it will get to an interface showing all accounts created in the computer.

Select the account you wish to reset its password and click reset and it will be successfully done. Reboot your computer and remove your cd plate or flash. Great job…there will be no password in your computer anymore..
source (http://wapdynamo.com/readmore.php?id=6)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Selected Image Did Not Authenticate Press Enter To Continue / Core I Series Laptops Prices Are Crashing!! Listing From A Reputable Company / Xmas Promo(brand New Laptop @ Just 50k + Bag call 08099140555 for urs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.