Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! (2292 Views)

Brutality In Russia's Army / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / American Police Brutality Of Black Teen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! by toshacer: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2008
Re: Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2008
WHo will be suprised??

They show this shit every other programme on Reality T.V, Discovery, e.t.c. Even CNN and the other news media would broadcast it on T.V, and you would even see a member of the Police department, Public prosecutor, human rights groups e.t.c come out and give speeches and shit. In the end, the culprits pay and even serve jail time.

In Naija, sorry.
Re: Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! by toshacer: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2008
It happens everywhere - i.e. shit happens everywhere - OKIJA, see how you foolishly say it is right in America, but wrong in Nigeria? always dissing Nigeria at every opportunity.
Re: Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! by arramyjay: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2008
Oh my that is just very sad.
Re: Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! by toshacer: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2008
go through those videos of police brutality in America - and see that shit happens more in America - real shit.
Re: Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
tosh_acer:

It happens everywhere - i.e. shit happens everywhere - OKIJA, see how you foolishly say it is right in America, but wrong in Nigeria? always dissing Nigeria at every opportunity.

Are you retarded or an slowpoke??

Did I say it was right because it was America??

All I am saying is that I can bet you that those officers not only lost their jobs, but were also prosecuted.
In Naija, the lady who was beaten and stripped by Naval ratings/rear Admiral will not even get as much as sorry from anyone. Nobody will be prosecuted, nothing. Infact, that shit will end up as a popular video in the gallery of peoples cellphones and die there.

So dont misquote me again. Police brutality is bad, but if the perb is jailed, at least the victim gets some kind of justice.

tosh_acer:

go through those videos of police brutality in America - and see that shit happens more in America - real shit.

And see what happens more in where. Now I see you are a collosal slowpoke.
Every 5 seconds in Naija, 1 Nigerian citizen recieves a whip lash from either a police officer, a military personel, Man-o-war, Nigerian civil defense corp, traffic warden and even boys scout.
Every 6 seconds, a Nigerian is brutalized by a uniform somewhere.
Every 7 seconds, a Nigerian is slapped by a uniform
Every 8 seconds, a Nigerian is pistol whipped by a uniform somewhere.
Every 10 seconds, opps accidental discharge. Yep! A nigerian just died from a gun shot wound by a uniform.

So boy please give me a break with your bullshit. angry
Re: Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! by toshacer: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2008
@Okija

I now see dat the juju that you worship has placed your brain inside your butt hole.
Re: Police Brutality In America With Pictures - You Will Be Surprised! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
Tosh

Run along now and go play with your water gun. Nairaland is for 18+ and older.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Forces Are Like Boys Scouts, See How Ukraine Forces Are Handling Them / What Would World War III Look Like? / The Current Onisabe Of Sabe Wishes All Yoruba Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.