Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Interesting Facts About NIGERIA - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Interesting Facts About NIGERIA (686 Views)

Interesting Facts You Don't Know About poo!!! / Interesting Facts About Nigeria From Mtn / Quote Me Wrong About Nigeria Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About NIGERIA by freshboy88(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
I received a message from MTN this afternoon saying "Know interesting facts about your country. text NIG to 32050...100 naira per day"...And as a good citizen of Nigeria. I decided to know more facts about my dear country....I subscribed and immediately they deducted 100 Naira from my account, and the first fact I received was...*"Do you know that Nigeria national flag has two colors which are green and white?"Secondly they sent. "do you know that the first letter of Nigeria is N?"Thirdly was. "do you know that river niger is in Nigeria"Have been crying since..What do think might be the next fact?
Re: Interesting Facts About NIGERIA by Connoisseur(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Do you know that GEJ is the president of Nigeria.

#toomuchmoney

(1) (Reply)

Iphone6 / I'm Tired Of This / Imagine Wetin 1 Of Our Presidential Aspirant Dey Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.